Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Can I Stop This Feeling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop This Feeling? (977 Views)

What Can I Do To This Feeling? / Who Else Gets This Feeling / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop This Feeling? by mrpoul(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
There is this girl in my neighborhood that I I've this feeling for, Anytime I sees her standing with a guy, I will get jealous and I will be distracted with whatever I was doing. I'm not yet ready for a relationship or to love any girl for now because of what I'm currently pursuing, your advice is needed pls.
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by Oxster(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
Person below me might give advice
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
If you're not ready to love forget am na.

When u ready u go see anoda one. Simple.
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by RoyalBlak007: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
The advice is

within your post
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by biafraisdead(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
mrpoul:
There is this girl in my neighborhood that I I've this feeling for, Anytime I sees her standing with a guy, I will get jealous and I will be distracted with whatever I was doing. I'm not yet ready for a relationship or to love any girl for now because of what I'm currently pursuing, your advice is needed pls.
just imagine say those guys dey fucck her I bet u u would have every reason to dislike her, it works for me.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by mrpoul(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The advice is

within your post
where pls
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by devilmaycry: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
come...the pesin blow me wat do u have to say
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by Laolu97(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Since you ain't ready for a relationship, I see no reason why you should get jealous and besides there is nothing bad having a woman by your side all the way to the top.If you believe having a woman might distract you,then let her be!!!
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by mrpoul(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
biafraisdead:

just imagine say those guys dey fucck her I bet u u would have every reason to dislike her, it works for me.
I av tried dat, I knw of a guy she has slept with, but it didn't work
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
mrpoul:

So u dey even hear how dem dey pass her round like ball and use her to score goal for street and u still dey love her, na public basket u wan love?
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by biafraisdead(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
mrpoul:

then imagine say she dey scream easy, easy when dem dey fucck her and say she dey give bj to the guys.
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by mrpoul(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

So u dey even hear how dem dey pass her round like ball and use her to score goal for street and u still dey love her, na public basket u wan love?
dat was her ex
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by giftedheart1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
wait...is love still blind for ur area?
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by habsydiamond(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
U are olojukokoro somebody...u no ready to love but u dey jealous when u see her with someone....it's better u forget about her before it start affecting you and that thing u are doing.....
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by mrpoul(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
giftedheart1:
wait...is love still blind for ur area?
maybe
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by mrpoul(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
habsydiamond:
U are olojukokoro somebody...u no ready to love but u dey jealous when u see her with someone....it's better u forget about her before it start affecting you and that thing u are doing.....
unfortunately I can seem to forget
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by giftedheart1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
mrpoul:
maybe
a miracle is needed then
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by Lovetinz(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Your eyes are causing you to sin.
"if your eyes causes you to sin, pluck it out.
It's better for you to lose your eyes than... " grin
Re: How Can I Stop This Feeling? by ubunja(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
nice guys thou grin

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend's Family Bid Side Chic To Cook For An Occasion, But It Was His Wedding / Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama / Nonsense!! Just Look At What Another Unilag Girl Sent Online To Guys For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.