Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) (7045 Views)

Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) / Reno Is On Niaraland, He Stole My Comment! / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by RickandMorty: 6:32am On Jan 08, 2018
Olamyyde:

As in it's so crazy. Nairaland should be the Reddit of Nigeria. 10 years and we can't even boast of an app half as good as the Reddit app.

Exactly. This site came out 3 to 4 month before Reddit. At least there is nothing wrong in copying Reddit style of organization. Look at how many subreddit they have, it's like a mini google when it comes to information and community, you can find an entire community dedicated to a single purpose, whether it be Crypto or some movie fan base, some of this subreddits even look like a cult following it's just insane.

Imaging if this site became the Reddit of Africa. The traffic would be insane, different cultures, different people swooping in.

Maybe America's CIA paid him money to keep the site dormant.

5 Likes

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by agarawu23(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Seun hardly give charity talkless of party......he is a stingy millionaire. I will rather burn my millions than being stingy cos I see no reason why people can't benefit from your millions. angry

The organizer are to be blame, why announce a party without a strong foundation? They are lot of nairalanders here who love the activities of this forum than seun u guys can contact for stuffs like this.

1 Like

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
hahahah..
big boys don't make noise wink
This one weak me cheesy.
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
you and this marinne undecided
Dont Mind That Marine Spirit undecided

Btw
What Was Your Former Moniker angry
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:
This one weak me cheesy.

I always thought you had sense, no matter how small. Stop moving around tagging everyone broke
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Preshy561(f): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2018
DeadRat:
Dont Mind That Marine Spirit undecided

Btw
What Was Your Former Moniker angry
sexkyy..leave her this new year oo undecided
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by AlexCk: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2018
agarawu23:
Seun hardly give charity talkless of party......he is a stingy millionaire.

Well, you can't just conclude bro.
He could be doing it anonymously, hell, he could be giving/sharing/helping individuals anonymously too. U can never tell.

Well, as for the beach party, he doesn't necessarily have to give out cash for that(maybe he can, but it's not a must), it's just like Facebook, maybe a particular group wants to have a party, then they message Mark to donate cash for the party, lol, e get as e be.

I think when organising a party, u need everyone involved to help, plus those that can give out more to help too.(well, im no parry planner sha)
Anyways, with the way, people here e-argue, & e-beef, some may not even bother to show up to avoid issues.
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

sexkyy..leave her this new year oo undecided
cool Now I Have A Clear View Of Your Face...

You're Not Bad at all

You Make The Perfect Film Cast For A Mermaid...
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Preshy561(f): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2018
DeadRat:
cool Now I Have A Clear View Of Your Face...

You're Not Bad at all

You Make The Perfect Film Cast For A Mermaid...
lool,,,,undecided

funny you...
thanks,
hope you are good?
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by eezeribe(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2018
AK481:
I know you are expecting a lot of amazing pictures of wine,people(we have 2 million members),bikinis,champagne moet donpreyon ciroc Hennessy ace,DJ, beach soccer,rides,guys in shorts,handsome danzel Washington looking guys and kim khadashian looking babes,lap dances,hugging kissing Romancing and sex!.

I m sorry.

To summarize it all,it’s better if you don’t see it,it failed!

I wanna tell you why it failed,it’s because of seun.

How?

Seun makes so much money and most of the content here are no his,he puts in very little effort and makes so much money from our sweat.that is not a problem.

However,the problem is the CSR or lack of it,why can’t seun give back to nairaland members through this beach party celebration?

Is it too much for seun to support the party with 100,000 naira as this will go a long way in encouraging people to pay and join.this however will ensure people that they will get more than their money’s worth.he doesn’t even have to give the money himself he could use lalasticala to make the support .

But he chose to look the other way and a get together of over 2million forum member is now caricature and it keeps getting worst,better cancel this rubbish unless it is reviewed inline with my recommendation.

How do we make it better next year.
#discuss.
Bros,no body begged anybody for nairaland party neither did Seun force anyone...
Seun is not making money from any body's sweat,he makes it from his own sweat....
Go and call Mark Zuckerberg to organise and sponsor Facebook party or tournament...
You guys who are obsessed with Nairaland party should please deal with the outcome or end it....
You think every nairalander has time for frivolities...
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
lool,,,,undecided
funny you... thanks, hope you are good?
yea! I Hope To Have A Great Day Today
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Preshy561(f): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2018
DeadRat:
yea! I Hope To Have A Great Day Today
sure wink
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by eezeribe(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2018
DeadRat:
So You Expect Me To Come And Pay 5000 for That... Una Brain Don Sawa...

5000! And I Will Come And Be See Boring creatures Like that Marinee and Biacan abi
Don't mind the kid...
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
sure wink
how Is School Kickin Off
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Preshy561(f): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2018
DeadRat:
how Is School Kickin Off
will go back tomorrow though I really don't wanna go back crycry
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

my Dear! I Feel Your Pain... If I Have A Chance To Destroy then i Will Bomb all The Schools i Attended angry
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Preshy561(f): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2018
DeadRat:
my Dear! I Feel Your Pain... If I Have A Chance To Destroy then i Will Bomb all The Schools i Attended angry
I'm loling cheesy
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

I'm loling cheesy
hahahaha. Dont mind me. If you Know The Amount Of Cane I Recieved in School You Will Follow Me Bomb them...
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Flamezzz: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
Thought you re done with school? No be Imsu again?
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Preshy561(f): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2018
Flamezzz:
Thought you re done with school? No be Imsu again?
5 years undecided
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Preshy561(f): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2018
DeadRat:
hahahaha. Dont mind me. If you Know The Amount Of Cane I Recieved in School You Will Follow Me Bomb them...
hahaha...sorry

1 Like

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Flamezzz: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
5 years undecided
Lol. Forgotten you be my engineer cheesy How's you side today?
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Preshy561(f): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2018
Flamezzz:
Lol. Forgotten you be my engineer cheesy How's you side today?
great and yours ?
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Flamezzz: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
great and yours ?
Fine. Preparing to go back to school too.
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Preshy561(f): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Flamezzz:
Fine. Preparing to go back to school too.
which dept?
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Flamezzz: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
which dept?
Chemical
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Preshy561(f): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2018
Flamezzz:
Chemical
school
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by agarawu23(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2018
AlexCk:

Well, you can't just conclude bro.
He could be doing it anonymously, hell, he could be giving/sharing/helping individuals anonymously too. U can never tell.

Well, as for the beach party, he doesn't necessarily have to give out cash for that(maybe he can, but it's not a must), it's just like Facebook, maybe a particular group wants to have a party, then they message Mark to donate cash for the party, lol, e get as e be.

I think when organising a party, u need everyone involved to help, plus those that can give out more to help too.(well, im no parry planner sha)
Anyways, with the way, people here e-argue, & e-beef, some may not even bother to show up to avoid issues.

bolded. Very correct and that's why someone like me and more others won't show up. This section (romance) in particular is full of drama and childish act by kids and matured dude.

On seu.n issue, I know that guy well, even here on nl, we have helped raise charity funds and I know what he did. Se.un is stingy, ask well about him.

Even the organizers don't know that 50% of the expenses will come from them but they choose to depend on people that will dissapoint them even after so much campaign and awareness.
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by AlexCk: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2018
agarawu23:

bolded. Very correct and that's why someone like me and more others won't show up. This section (romance) in particular is full of drama and childish act by kids and matured dude.

On seu.n issue, I know that guy well, even here on nl, we have helped raise charity funds and I know what he did. Se.un is stingy, ask well about him.

Even the organizers don't know that 50% of the expenses will come from them but they choose to depend on people that will dissapoint them even after so much campaign and awareness.

Wow, seriously?
Mehn, he gast up him game be that.
Oh well, his life jare, and truth is, na him sweat shaa grin

On the expenses ish, u are right, party organizers contribute more(plus help from others). I feel if they wanna organize parties(or better still, a get together or hangout) let it involve a selected few, at least people they are already close to, or peeps that they know they'll be comfy with.
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by rawdpiper(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Reddit and quora don't organize any party, so why should Seun organize. If a member wants to organize the party as long as he can foot the bill, no problem. But don't put it as Seun's responsibility to organize any party.
Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by Flamezzz: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

school

'zik

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) by newslifeop: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating An Akwa Ibom Girl Is An Easy As ABC (Photos) / Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos) / Video Of Two Slay Queens Caught Fighting In A Gutter Over A Male ‘customer’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.