Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo (32400 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by ElRapido: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
We invite applications for the 2018 Richard Casement internship. We are looking for a would-be journalist to spend three months of the summer working on the newspaper in London, writing about science and technology. Applicants should write a letter introducing themselves and an article of about 600 words that they think would be suitable for publication in the Science and Technology section. They should be prepared to come for an interview in London or New York. A stipend of £2,000 a month will be paid to the successful candidate. Applications must reach us by January 26th. These should be sent to:
casement2018@economist.com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by jonero4(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
why is she not married uptil now
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by ExplicitContent: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nawaoh - God created humans & He created Humans. Peopl wey dey envy this girl body(/persona)plenty o.. Lol

People in this life that dont get old. grin

Genevieve-One of the best Nigerian Actress of time(Nigerian)

Nas- One of the 5 Best Rapper of all time(American)

Ashanti- Ageless R&B singer(american)

Please help me with more cause the thing weak me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by biacan(f): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
rawpadgin:
Just look at genevieve........reason i love them Slim & petite, they don't old

Thank God my beautiful biacan is slim and skinny....cant wait to start hanging her Like wet bedspread. after our marriage o
You on a long thing grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by rawpadgin(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
You on a long thing grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

She wants to break my heart now

Leh me find my square root b4 it's too late sha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by Ofusvibez(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Kindly Follow Naijanitro on Twitter

Let's love lead

https://mobile.twitter.com/naijanitro
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by biacan(f): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin grin
She wants to break my heart now
Leh me find my square root b4 it's too late sha
Benin boy grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by rawpadgin(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
Benin boy grin grin
that's where i am from & am fuckin proud of that
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by evexx1(f): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
OboOlora:
Some people look effortlessly beautiful without make up while some like Toke use too much make up and still end up looking like Bobrisky

Hahaha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by biacan(f): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
rawpadgin:
that's where i am from & am fuckin proud of that
Ehmmm but please be polite is there anything like Benin airways grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by rawpadgin(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
Ehmmm but please be polite is there anything like Benin airways grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Is there anything like 'igbo airways' ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by Dramadiddy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
Genevieve marry na abeg...all this beauty go waste youre just too fine for me to believe you havent found happiness in a man
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by biacan(f): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin grin

Is there anything like 'igbo airways' ?
Answer the question don't dodge it grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by rawpadgin(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
Answer the question don't dodge it grin grin grin grin
ask me again tomorrow

Good night. Feeling sleepy already
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
beautifull mamas
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by coputa(m): 12:07am On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
"POWERFUL WOMEN"- bloggers sha......
powerful doesn't mean physical strength.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2018
OboOlora:
Some people look effortlessly beautiful without make up while some like Toke use too much make up and still end up looking like Bobrisky

grincheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2018
cstr1001:
Genevieve is one of the most beautiful women alive.

No question about that.

I agree.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by sinola(m): 12:52am On Jan 08, 2018
johntraffic:
The screen diva,Genevieve Nnaji posted this photo where She met with veteran Nollywood Actress,Hilda Dokumbo and some other powerful women today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdpv1UVnSWA/?hl=en
jenny,please go and marry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by blackbeau1(f): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Genevive -always looking fresh and chic.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by Paradigme777: 2:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by SexynSerious(f): 2:39am On Jan 08, 2018
grin grin cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by ZeroShenanigan(m): 4:58am On Jan 08, 2018
Over rated
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by sanerugwei: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2018
johntraffic:
The screen diva,Genevieve Nnaji posted this photo where She met with veteran Nollywood Actress,Hilda Dokumbo and some other powerful women today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdpv1UVnSWA/?hl=en

Hungry blogger abi lazy op.. shocked cool grin
So the other two ladies no get name abi.. Powerful women indeed, shey dem be weightlifters ni..
But Genny baby come be like he don add flesh, abi he don enter or abi na my hiiz? grin shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by sanerugwei: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2018
sinola:

jenny,please go and marry

She is reported to have recently gotten married in a private wedding.
Which planet you land fron sef.. Is marriage a means to fulfillment and accomplishment or an end in itself?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by newslifeop: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo by salmonkas178(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
My crush...happy New year....kindly drop me your add...it New year..just friends
OboOlora:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Fierce Photo Of Toolz Oniru-demuren / Desmond Elliot Releases Campaign Poster For 2019, Set To Return To Lagos House / Ricky Rick Dead, Renowned S.A. Rapper Ricky Ricky Has Passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.