Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Watz The Difference Btw God And Allah - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watz The Difference Btw God And Allah (2888 Views)

Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer / Why Did Yoruba People Leave ELEDUMARE For The God Of Jesus And Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watz The Difference Btw God And Allah by nopuqeater: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2010
I realise that there is a herd of disbelievers in the pasture. So my response to them is below:

@Frosbel: « #61 on: Today at 08:48:24 PM »
Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 08:44:20 PM
Someone else said he was Job, Ibn Mose, Ibn Rimil, Ibn Esau, Ibn Isaac, Ibn Jacob. I wanted to write Ibrahim instead of Jacob

What is all this that you are copying and pasting.
Please explain in your own words, thanks.
By the way, when a christian copy and paste the Bible or materials on Christianity, will that be considered as "whats is all this, please , in your own words, thanks" moment? Many dont use what the Creator put in their cranum.

@davidylan; « #62 on: Today at 08:51:55 PM »
Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 08:38:58 PM
Ibn Ishaaq stated that he was a man of Rum. His name was Job, Ibn Mose, Ibn Razeh, Ibn Esau, Ibn Isaac (pbuh), Ibn Abraham (pbuh).

[b]this makes no sense . . .

Job was the son of Moses who was the son of Razeh who was the son of Esau? Did Esau have any son called Moses? Moses was NOT a jewish name, it was actually EGYPTIAN! Job was NEVER the great grandson of Esua, the biblical Job was born thousands of yrs AFTER Esau's death.
The lineage of Ayoub spoke about notable in his long line of his blood. I answered the issue of Esau by showing that not only Jacob smaller branch of Ibrahim family tree that was blessed, but his brother Esau had a prophet in his descends, too. This kills the idea that Isaac and Jacob are the essence of the God relationship with His Servant Ibrahim. Did you see that it is stated that the wife of Job is from the bloodline of Lot?

I know you will not think, comprehensively, yet Jesus is the son of King David.

Ayoub is sometimes the arabic name for Jacob NOT Job. That in itself will render nopuqeater's comments entirely false as Jacob was the brother of Esau NOT his great grandson.
Yaqub is completely different from Ayoub. Are you guys ever going to lay of mind bending wines, from water? Its good to think, sometimes.

@OLAADEGBU: « #63 on: Today at 09:24:30 PM »
@Olaadegbu: « #57 on: Today at 01:28:22 PM » You failed question 101, from me above. Did I ask for triune God? Whats a triune God anyway, and where can we find "HIM" written? Whats his book and is he different from God the son? Is he different from God the holy spirit? Is he different from God the father? Is he mentioned in the Bible" So show us; where is the verse? A single verse saying TRIUNE GOD is enough to shut me up. If you cant, then you are an idol worshipper, confused in your ignorance.

Some cults have claimed the doctrine of the Trinity is rooted in ancient paganism in Babylon and Assyria. In response, the Babylonians and Assyrians believed in triads of gods who headed up a pantheon of many other gods. These triads constituted three separate gods (polytheism), which is utterly different from the doctrine of Trinity that maintains that there is only one God (monotheism) with three person within the one Godhead.
You see how warped your analysis is?

And by the way who are the We that your allah is referring to, are they more than one?
Your name is olaADEgbu. Go ask how those who are ADE wearers of Yorubaland address themselves in front of their subjects. ave you ever heard a king speak in his "AAFIN" about himself? He says "AWA", We, US. You live in England, so why not ask the royal historians how the British Kings and Queens address themselves? Go to the library, sir and research it out.

The bolded can only occur in your mind. Alhamdulillah, Allah showed me this very name "Esau" this morning as I was researching about "Prophet Job", the excerpt of my finding is below, and it includes something about Esau: This should shut you up. Esau is different from Essa.

Story of Prophet Ayoub/Job (pbuh)

Ibn Ishaaq stated that he was a man of Rum. His name was Job, Ibn Mose, Ibn Razeh, Ibn Esau, Ibn Isaac (pbuh), Ibn Abraham (pbuh). Someone else said he was Job, Ibn Mose, Ibn Rimil, Ibn Esau, Ibn Isaac, Ibn Jacob. There have also been other statements on his lineage. Ibn Asaker narrated that his mother was a daughter of Lot (pbuh). It was said, also that his father was one who believed in Abraham (pbuh) when he was cast into the fire.

Hello o! You have not proved to me that the name Esau is in your qur'an all that you posted is not in the qur'an is it?
Sarah, the wife of Ibrahim, Khadijah the wife of Muhammad(AS to both) and many are not written in the Quran. Abu Bakr, etc are not written in the Quran. I hope you FINALLY get it? HEW!

Can you tell me why those names are not written in arabic or are you trying to tell me that is how it is written in your holy books? Why has allah chosen to send the Jews after the lineage of Abraham, what happened to the descendants of Ishmael. What happened to the arabs?
Egbo, are you okay? Maybe you need to go relax with Anti, because you are loosing it in my view. Quran is not a sister to the Bible. Get it? And your Bible says Ishmael will be a wild man. This is the son of the Friend of God. What did Ishmael do to deserve such a deliberate condemnation? Thank Allah, we see that Ishmael (Ismail AS) did not do a single thing that can be considered towards the EMPTY prophesy of the Bible on him. If you have a proof, the table is yours. The Isaac that was praised incidentally slept with a prostitute, who was a wife of his son. He lost his signet to her. Remember. Ironic turn of events.

The first opinion is the most plausible, because he was a descendant of Abraham's offspring as Allah Almighty declared: "That was Our proof which We gave Abraham against his people. We raise whom We will in degrees. Certainly your Lord is All-Wise, All Knowing. And We bestowed upon him Isaac and Jacob, each of them We guided and before him, We guided Noah, and among his progeny David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses, and Aaron. Thus do We reward the good doers. (Ch 6:83-84)

Allah the Almighty praised His worshipper Job in His Glorious Quran: Truly! We found him patient. How excellent a slave! Verily, he was ever oft returning in repentance to Us! (Ch 38:44)

If you are to plagiarise the characters and stories in the Bible it is not asking too much if we ask that you get it right. What is is about the "We" ascribed to your allah, is he three in one as well, or is he impersonating? At least you can see that there is nothing like Esau in your qur'an which means Eesa in arabic.
Allah says "Ibrahim is not a Jew and he was not a christian, but a believer, worshipping God Almighty his Creator, alone." Bible stories? Haa. Before the Bible there were Adam and his mate, Hawa, their children, and so on and so on, before we get to Ibrahim (AS). And Ibrahim is neither a Jew nor a Christian. So your argument is meaningless.
Re: Watz The Difference Btw God And Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2010
Watch ex muslims show the difference between the true God and Allah

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW4EDy7rxqI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Watz The Difference Btw God And Allah by ShyMallam(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2010
JROY! has succeeded in confusing you all. There is no basis for comparison, at least not in this manner that all of you are going on. refer to my earlier post, can't all of you get it into your intelligent heads that badmouthing or abusing another's faith is tantamount to disbelieve in your own faith. Haba! Lets be sensible and throw the question back to JROY. Check out these questions and try to respond to them in your mind, Is Igbo the same as Yoruba?, Is Hausa the same as Fulani?, Is a Black man the same as a White man?, Are Africans the same as Europeans, Americans etc Jroy and everyone should know that We are who we are irrespective of Faith, creed, ethnic and the like, LIKE I STATED IN MY EARLIER POST, AS A GOOD CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM, ATHEIST (WHATEVER) WHAT MATTERS MOST IS HOW YOU RELATE TO YOUR FAITH/BELIEF WITH THE SOLE AIM OF DERIVING THE ALMIGHTY'S REWARDS AND THIS ALSO INCLUDES HOW YOU RELATE TO OTHER FAITHS OR BELIEFS AS THE CASE MAYBE.
Re: Watz The Difference Btw God And Allah by polynesian(f): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2010
@ frosbel a big AMEN !! to all ur comments on page 1.
Re: Watz The Difference Btw God And Allah by folaski: 8:04am On Mar 21, 2015
donkarly:
allah is not the christian God,moslems dont believe in trinity so they cannot be and are not same.i am a xtian and our God is the creator of all,while allah is a sun god.
........that can only be worshiped only when you face the east.

The God of the Christian is Omnipresent and worshiped anywhere any time in any direction.
So Allah is resident in the east ,a local god while God is everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Sins By Christians. / If A Couple Has Sex Are They Married? / Why Are YOU An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.