Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why I Joined Barcelona - Coutinho Reveals The Shocking Reason - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Joined Barcelona - Coutinho Reveals The Shocking Reason (500 Views)

Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket / Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) / Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Joined Barcelona - Coutinho Reveals The Shocking Reason by NAIJACUBEZ: 2:04am On Jan 08, 2018
The newest Barcelona signing Philippe Coutinho has spoken for the first time, since he sealed his big money move From Meryside Red to Barcelona on Saturday.

Coutinho will be officially unveiled at the Nou Camp on Monday, but was at the stadium to grant his first interview.

The 25-year-old’s move to Spain is the second-most expensive transfer in football history, just behind Neymar’s transfer from Barca to Paris Saint-Germain.

The Brazilian leaves Liverpool for a package totalling £142million.

He will put pen to paper on a five-and-a-half-year deal at Camp Nou.

“I’m living the dream.

READ FULL STORY HERE _ http://www.naijacubez.ml/2018/01/why-i-joined-barcelona-coutinho-reveals.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Home-based Super Eagles Can Win CHAN 2018 / Falcons Game Live Stream Free / Schmidt: Osimhen Is Working Hard For To Earn Wolfsburg Starting Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.