Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity (funke Akindele Eviction Was So Painful) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity (funke Akindele Eviction Was So Painful) (3853 Views)

Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity (funke Akindele Eviction Was So Painful) by younggurl(f): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2010
Funke Akindele Eviction was so painful. had it been she listened to  instructions
she wouldn't av been evicted  but not withstanding somebody has to leave
and somebody has to remain.

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity (funke Akindele Eviction Was So Painful) by dupsytosh(f): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2010
really painful, wish she was there 4 long 2 show some jenifa stunts, thought princess dint av a chance wen I saw d task nt b'cos I wanted her out bt b'cos of her stature, she proved me wrong though. She really tried.bt most suprising is Obesere shocked. I neva new he culd be dat cool.
kudos 2 weird MC. dat man woman is smtn else. nd Emeka Ike, lipsrsealed he no try at all

in all it was really entertaining
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity (funke Akindele Eviction Was So Painful) by younggurl(f): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
don't mind her, i was even thinking of that Muma G or Princess. she really disappointed her fans
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity (funke Akindele Eviction Was So Painful) by younggurl(f): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2010
and now Bob Manuel, the game still continues
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity (funke Akindele Eviction Was So Painful) by lysaa(f): 11:52am On May 04, 2010
pls whats the latest on the show?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity (funke Akindele Eviction Was So Painful) by younggurl(f): 6:34pm On May 04, 2010
now the two fighters have been evicted, CHIOMA AkPOTHA and MUMA GEE

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys Cheated A Married Woman and a friend! / Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) / Shouldn't Toke Makinwa Stop Wearing Trashy Dresses? OAP What Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.