Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More (64404 Views)

Nokia 2.4 Review - Best Affordable Stock Android Device / Infinix Smart 3 Plus 'champagne Gold' Unboxing And Full Review + Price (photos) / Tecno Camon CM: Specification, Review & Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by laudate: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
thesettingz:
What's this one saying now, am trying so hard to correct someone opinion about having an infinix note instead of note 4 pro
This one is saying the truth. While trying to show all the different parts of the Infinix Note, also ensure you present a balanced report by mentioning the bad parts of the product. End of story....

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Bobbieydeey: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
laudate:
Infinix Note 4 has been plagued by battery issues. Goggle it. I have one that is less than 8 months old, and the battery is already having issues.
good phone all rounder, camera is surprisingly good, doesn't lag only issue is that the battery doesn't last, hopefully infinix will fix that next update
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by NonneySark(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Not bad for that price
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Areaboyfriend(m): 2:33am On Jan 10, 2018
AryaSand:

Yes. That's what I use. Just go to 3chub and make enquiry don't let Antone scam you online.
A friend of mine just bought this phone and it does not support glo 4g.
Can you show me screenshoot of ur 4g
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by RolaDiva(f): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2018
Jinyjagz:
datz wat I'm using... sweet phone

Please How much did you get it?
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by olasxo11(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2018
that is what am using, I got my phone 56k. it doesn't lag, the battery is quite ok.....and it multitask very well
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by mrSerious(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Absolute garbage. These guys are fleecing Nigerians. smh.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Broderick555: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2018
but why the display white like white garri
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by abdulaz: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2018
RolaDiva:

Please How much did you get it?

I hope you saw a statement from the guy above stating that the phone has battery issues.

I think you should go for Gionee phones. That is what my younger ones are using and they are not complaining of the battery capacity. They told me a single charge could last them for at most 2 days.

I never liked infinix phones though.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Iseoluwani: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2018
Gionee M SERIES

DA BEST..

I LOVE MY GIONEE M5 MINI

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by agarawu23(m): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2018
I noticed the battery is not as strong as advertised and thats the only challenges I am facing with the phone as a heavy user of internet.

Gionee is my next traget.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by IkpuMmadu: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2018
adetoroamos:
op... snap the front and back camera.

It's a good phone I use it ...I read the reviews here

When we thought that we have seen enough from Infinix, the OEM that is capturing the hearts of Nigerians Nicely,  they came to town again to wow us again  with NOTE 4, and Nigerians took notice of it and made a mental note of the device that came in three natural colours of Blue, Black and Gold, all glossy! Having launched the device some weeks back here in Lagos, the device has captured the mind of the tech savvy Nigerians. Note 4 is the OEMs brand of bringing the conventionality and modernity together with their stylus pen. Those that love writing can always have this phone as a great companion, not bulky and yet not small, with a great screen interface. That is NOTE 4 for you.

https://etimes.com.ng/infinix-take-note-note-4-lately/

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Tunagee(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2018
agarawu23:
I noticed the battery is not as strong as advertised and thats the only challenges I am facing with the phone as a heavy user of internet.

Gionee is my next traget.

Infinix batteries are mere exaggeration s. My note 3 pro battery got swollen in less than a year, that's in addition to the fact that the battery would just be counting down like 1,2,3 immediately it was bought. People, don't buy infinix, it's bullshit!
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by IkpuMmadu: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2018
abdulaz:

I hope you saw a statement from the guy above stating that the phone has battery issues.

I think you should go for Gionee phones. That is what my younger ones are using and they are not complaining of the battery capacity. They told me a single charge could last them for at most 2 days.

When we thought that we have seen enough from Infinix, the OEM that is capturing the hearts of Nigerians Nicely,  they came to town again to wow us again  with NOTE 4, and Nigerians took notice of it and made a mental note of the device that came in three natural colours of Blue, Black and Gold, all glossy! Having launched the device some weeks back here in Lagos, the device has captured the mind of the tech savvy Nigerians. Note 4 is the OEMs brand of bringing the conventionality and modernity together with their stylus pen. Those that love writing can always have this phone as a great companion, not bulky and yet not small, with a great screen interface. That is NOTE 4 for you.

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by IkpuMmadu: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2018
Jinyjagz:

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2018
The phone is a sweet phone, I got mine 68k without stylus pen, very sharp cameral(rear and front)

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Tunagee(m): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2018
Jinyjagz:

They deceive yoursef. Wait a few months, and ur battery go begin swell up.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by agarawu23(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2018
Tunagee:

Infinix batteries are mere exaggeration s. My note 3 pro battery got swollen in less than a year, that's in addition to the fact that the battery would just be counting down like 1,2,3 immediately it was bought. People, don't buy infinix, it's bullshit!
yeah, it's actually my first infinix product. Everything works fine except the battery. tho the battery is okay for those that spend less time online.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by RolaDiva(f): 8:27am On Jan 10, 2018
Oh yeah I just did...thanks
abdulaz:

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by QuinSecrets(f): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Gionee M SERIES

DA BEST..

I LOVE MY GIONEE M5 MINI
Whats the camera's capacity?Both front and back
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Ahmeduana(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2018
I WILL RATHER BUY A DYNAMIC NOKIA 5 WITH UPDATES THAN TO BUY A STAGNANT INFINIX WITH A SHORT AND LIMITED LIFESPAN.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by olayinkajnr(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2018
thesettingz:

Note 4 pro is sold around 70k upward you won't see any person to sell for you at that price, except u bought it hand to hand

She's actually right.

Lots of my friends got their for that price 59k without xpen.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by phemmyfour: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Tunagee:

same problem with my Note 3 just after 6months
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by thesettingz(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:

She's actually right.

Lots of my friends got their for that price 59k without xpen.

Right with the price but wrong with the phone
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Namt: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Somebody months salary hmmmm infinix na waow
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Hugo55(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2018
My friend brought this phone yersterday. 73k everything intact with pen. At spa
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by bolafez(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2018
fero royale X2 is better than 3gb ram 32gb room 4000mah 13 and 8mp for the camera finger print sensor 1.2 GHz curve screen just like samsung Galaxy 7 and it's just 44700 naira
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by olayinkajnr(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2018
thesettingz:

Right with the price but wrong with the phone

Sorry. I meant to say you are right.

Note 4 has 3 variants.

The 2gb, 16gb variant

The 3gb, 32gb variant

And the 3gb, 32gb variant with xpen(Pro)

You guys are using the second variant.

It's very easy to confuse it with the Pro. Not her fault.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by olayinkajnr(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2018
agarawu23:
yeah, it's actually my first infinix product. Everything works fine except the battery. tho the battery is okay for those that spend less time online.

Lolz, true. You might also want to checkout the Xiaomi devices too. Just like Gionee, they have solid batteries too, if not better.

Gionee don dey fall hands too. But if you are more security conscious, you should consider their device.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by olayinkajnr(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2018
QuinSecrets:
Whats the camera's capacity?Both front and back

If you are thinking to buy the Gionee M5mini. Don't please. It's in no way different to the Note 4 in all forms of problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 / Whatsapp Now Available On Nokia Asha Dual Sim Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.