Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Guys, Pls Help My Mother!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys, Pls Help My Mother!!! (508 Views)

Brian Omondi: 'My Mother Died Without Telling Me I Had HIV' / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Pls Help My Mother!!! by Hungrychicken(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Guys, i really need your help over this condition. My mother have been complaining of internal heat in her legs for many years and its giving me sleepless night. What do you think is the cause?? And the cure??

Pls guys i will really appreciate you guys comment and i need NL doctors. Thank u.
Re: Guys, Pls Help My Mother!!! by taylor88(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2018
Get a doctor ASAP

Abi u go put her leg for fridge?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Pls Help My Mother!!! by ipobarecriminals: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2018
sad take her to Gen hospital.
Re: Guys, Pls Help My Mother!!! by ipobarecriminals: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2018
sad
taylor88:
Get a doctor ASAP

undecided
taylor88:
Get a doctor ASAP

U dnt joke over everything. Take her to hospital is enuf.What do u mean by put her leg in a fridge/freezer? Is dat how u go put ur own mama legs on gas/ fridge?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Pls Help My Mother!!! by Hungrychicken(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:
Get a doctor ASAP

lol... Guy you funny oo.
Re: Guys, Pls Help My Mother!!! by Hungrychicken(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad take her to Gen hospital.
ok, i'll try that. Thanks bro
Re: Guys, Pls Help My Mother!!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecidedU dnt joke over everything. Take her to hospital is enuf.What do u mean by put her leg in a fridge/freezer? Is dat how u go put ur own mama legs on gas/ fridge?
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Guys, Pls Help My Mother!!! by Alobogab(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello,
Thanks for being concerned about your mum.
She should see a doctor and stop taking traditional medicine.
She needs to do a fasting blood sugar and further screened for perimenopausal symptoms including mental status assessment for depression and somatoform disorders.
God will see you through
Re: Guys, Pls Help My Mother!!! by Hungrychicken(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Alobogab:
Hello,
Thanks for being concerned about your mum.
She should see a doctor and stop taking traditional medicine.
She needs to do a fasting blood sugar and further screened for perimenopausal symptoms including mental status assessment for depression and somatoform disorders.
God will see you through
amen and thanks bro. for your contribution. But, when you said ''mental status assessment'' how's it related with the heat??

(1) (Reply)

The Three Fingers Squeezing To Cure Premature Ejaculation / Four Most Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Acne Pimple Completely / Why The Catchphrase “smokers Are Liable To Die Young?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.