Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party (31720 Views)

'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him / PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies / Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by Reference(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
ogbeniolola:
This Senator is disconnected from Nigerians and doesn't seem to know the situation in his constituency at this time when thousands of kogi workers have just had their employments terminated.

Well at least on that he tried arm wrestling with the guv but was shot at and threatened with a recall. Why will he not give up. Yhe peoole are in cahoots with the man called suffering so Dino has ridden into the sunset. The people created the system Dino and his likes operate in.

I have said is countless times. Restructure. This partly means Dino will be paid by his constituents to represent them at the centre. If they can sponsor him to a ball so be it.
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by victorazyvictor(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
you're the one that is a bush man. MhizzAJ is saying the truth. what has wearing shorts and boarding train got to do with what she said. if Dino had boarded train too I'm sure she would praise him for letting people know we should all embrace the use of train. but when the whole country is in crisis, this fat phuck is busy claiming Johnny Depp when he should be somewhere working hard for his constituents to enjoy. Nigerians are indeed very foolish. the best dancers are Nigerians,best mimickers are Nigerians and yet no invention no tangible innovation to show for it. the politicians would steal money and claim Johnny Depp and some apes that see themselves as substandard would be praising them for feeling like humans. Nigerians need to change their mindset o. I would be very disappointed in you if you're a Nigeria in diaspora

Is he the one that made ur father poor?
Maybe you don't know his role in government and I will enlighten you. Dino is a member of senate committee, a law maker not governor or ur president, he has limits.
Abeg free the young man to enjoy his life, is only one life so we should learn how to live it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by iamrealdeji(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Is he the one that made ur father poor?
Maybe you don't know his role in government and I will enlighten you. Dino is a member of senate committee, a law maker not governor or ur president, he has limits.
Abeg free the young man to enjoy his life, is only one life so we should learn how to live it.
lmaoooo. My father is far from being poor for your information. he's a rich man without politics money so don't think some Nigerians don't make money without acquiring it illegally by impoverishing the masses. Some Nigerians can be mentally lame sha. I can't argue much with you sha cos you are not worth much of my time
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by victorazyvictor(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
you're the one that is a bush man. MhizzAJ is saying the truth. what has wearing shorts and boarding train got to do with what she said. if Dino had boarded train too I'm sure she would praise him for letting people know we should all embrace the use of train. but when the whole country is in crisis, this fat phuck is busy claiming Johnny Depp when he should be somewhere working hard for his constituents to enjoy. Nigerians are indeed very foolish. the best dancers are Nigerians,best mimickers are Nigerians and yet no invention no tangible innovation to show for it. the politicians would steal money and claim Johnny Depp and some apes that see themselves as substandard would be praising them for feeling like humans. Nigerians need to change their mindset o. I would be very disappointed in you if you're a Nigeria in diaspora

If u thinks his money is not legitimate, call the police or blow whistle to EFCC.

and for this ur inconsequential comment, I can see ur father right now and he say:

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by victorazyvictor(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
lmaoooo. My father is far from being poor for your information. he's a rich man without politics money so don't think some Nigerians don't make money without acquiring it illegally by impoverishing the masses. Some Nigerians can be mentally lame sha. I can't argue much with you sha cos you are not worth much of my time

Last time I checked his name it not among top 110 million richest men in Nigeria, so he is poor. If na lie mention his charity organization. grin
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by SalamRushdie: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Isn't this man confused....Uncle Agbaya

Just look at the kind of senator we have in this country

Dino is everywhere misbehaving

Even a small child is wiser than him...

Nothing wring with a theme party jare ..You are too rigid
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by hardon1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
dino my man
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by loganx: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
He is trying to catch up with missed spoil childhood groove of rich parents.
Forgetting his parents were farmers living in mud huts from Kogi and his time to play spoil teenage boy has passed.
Maybe he can groom his kids to play jack sparrow or conan the barbarian.
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by victorazyvictor(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:

grin ur fada rich man and ur like this grin

One thing I've learnt is that rich men children don't antagonize their fellow of their flamboyant and ostentatious lifestyle, only the poor do.
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by shinlat(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oga Dino pirate........... enjoy yourself abeggggyy, let them keep hating......
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by iamrealdeji(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
victorazyvictor:

grin ur fada rich man and ur like this grin

One thing I've learnt is that rich men children don't antagonize their fellow of their flamboyant and ostentatious lifestyle, only the poor do.
OK,he's not a rich man. are you happy now?
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by notoriousbabe: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
No wonder we are where we are today
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by saintade01(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
rawtouch:
dino sparrow.. grin

Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by Usmaniaaa: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
i just like this man
and I like u more don't ask me y
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Usmaniaaa:
and I like u more don't ask me y

lipsrsealed as you command
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by MhizzAJ(f): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:

You should have ignored victorazyvictor

If Dino isn't with some set of celebrities today...Tomorrow he's somewhere wearing tight outfits with his big stomach jumping all over the place

When did Dino become an entertainer
Dino is just a clown

Victor said in the UK their prime minister use to walk with shorts and he wants to compare those ones with the clowns in naija. At least they work and don't gyrate unnecessarily

He should face what he's meant to do..No one is saying he shouldn't have fun or enjoy himself

Everything isn't just working in naija and people even have time to applaud the nuisance...
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sen Baller
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by guiddoti: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
iyamALBEN:
this is backwardness in thinking. If this was a foreign senator you'll be the first to hail him with claims that he is social. Smh
Tell me one foreign senator that behaves like sparrow dino. I guess, one you don't know.
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by Yinkay: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
newsynews:

he come resemble pappy luwe.....

If there's any Nigerian Senator who knows how to get down and have some fun, that Senator is Dino Melaye representing Kogi West.

From showing off his expensive toys to appearing in a music video, this man proves his knows how to blend into current hippie happenings.

Below are pictures of Dino Melaye dressed as Capt Jack Sparrow in the popular movie 'Pirates of the Caribbean'.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/dino-melaye-capt-jack-sparrow-pirates-caribbean-themed-party.html
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by victorazyvictor(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You should have ignored victorazyvictor

If Dino isn't with some set of celebrities today...Tomorrow he's somewhere wearing tight outfits with his big stomach jumping all over the place

When did Dino become an entertainer
Dino is just a clown

Victor said in the UK their prime minister use to walk with shorts and he wants to compare those ones with the clowns in naija. At least they work and don't gyrate unnecessarily

He should face what he's meant to do..No one is saying he shouldn't have fun or enjoy himself

Everything isn't just working in naija and people even have time to applaud the nuisance...

You guys should know that every man has his lifestyle.
Dino is an energetic young man, you don't expect less from what he is doing.
Me, I like to toys (cars) and like to travel too.
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by naijadefender: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
newsynews:

If there's any Nigerian Senator who knows how to get down and have some fun, that Senator is Dino Melaye representing Kogi West.

From showing off his expensive toys to appearing in a music video, this man proves his knows how to blend into current hippie happenings.

Below are pictures of Dino Melaye dressed as Capt Jack Sparrow in the popular movie 'Pirates of the Caribbean'.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/dino-melaye-capt-jack-sparrow-pirates-caribbean-themed-party.html

Finally, Dino no play when he small, He was deprived.

This is the manifestation of deprivation.
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by coolie1: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
captain "fat" sparrow
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by Anijay1212(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
kaycious:
hmm hmm. your constituency is waiting for you.
lol... grin
kaycious:
hmm hmm. your constituency is waiting for you.
lol...
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by emecheboy2(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
See how Dino stylishly expose the cult group he belongs to and this is a Nigerian Senator having fun. instead of thinking of the next innovative bill to present that will benefit Nigerians and develop his constituency, he is acting jack Sparrow. So much for Democracy and good governance.
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by Mjshexy(f): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
I thought they said it was his birthday he was celebrating
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by Uyieric: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dino is absolutely showcasing its old sch days cult activities with style and we should understand the kind of leaders we give mandate to rule us. Be wise 2019 is here soon!!! Vote wisely.
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by VolvoS60(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oh...Kogi State... undecided

The executive... undecided

The legislature... undecided

The only thing missing now is some juicy tidbit about the State Judiciary - maybe the state's High Court judges are gamblers and publicans who sell judgements over cocktails every Friday... undecided

What a pity.
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by Dearlord(m): 12:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Well done Oga Dino. no carry 9ja matter for head jarey.
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by almajirin(m): 6:09am On Jan 09, 2018
newsynews:

Dino the pirate
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:40am On Jan 09, 2018
nairavsdollars:
mentally unstable sinator
how is he mental. Cos her calling and you voted for him
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:42am On Jan 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Isn't this man confused....Uncle Agbaya

Just look at the kind of senator we have in this country

Dino is everywhere misbehaving

Even a small child is wiser than him...
how is he confused
His priority is to win
He
wonSenators in America Sext with minors
He is garnering publicity for next election
How many elections has small child won
How many billions does small child have
Re: Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
If only he will agree to be my sugar daddy embarassed

Fellow nairalander dey here dey crush u dey follow dino upandan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East / Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.