Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) (125592 Views)

AbdulAzeez Ibrahim: Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Serial Rapist And Kidnapper / Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children / The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Otii4god:
ingilis. Which one b he was fated to die like dis? Wetin person no go hear embarassed

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by seunfape(m): 4:01am On Jan 10, 2018
Ladies and money
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:35am On Jan 10, 2018
And she didn't know or she knew that she married a cultist.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by billyG(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
see how dis man spoilt d name don for others:eg don jazzy,don carlos,don simon.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Amadaz:
Women sef... Very evil creatures
hahahahahahhhahahahahahahah, na woman born u o
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
emmyymartins:
She knew the kind of job her husband is doing...life is all about money
it is d devil's handwork grin
emmyymartins:
She knew the kind of job her husband is doing...life is all about money
it is d devil's handwork
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Reelmii: 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
best thing is for d family to relocte, cos tge stigma will always be there. I only pity d baby girl, by the time she wants to get married naw, winch pple will open her father's case fil
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Reelmii: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
best thing is for his family to relocate, cos the stigma will always be there, I just pity the baby girl because wen she wants to get married naw, winch pple will open her father's case file
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Reelmii:
hahahahahahhhahahahahahahah, na woman born u o
at times my own mum does things that make me look at her in shock like... Did my own mum do this? But I still let go of every thought of resentment
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Kelnaija: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
What if she was given an option to either get married to him or get killed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.