Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (39358 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Shafiiimran99: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
It still doesn't mention Ishmael as the son Abraham wanted to sacrifice.
Agreed no name is mentioned but it was after God had saved the sacrificed son that God gave him the glide tidin of Ishaq and Ishaq's son. So, which son accordin to quran?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
shawl:
@alBHAGDADI

Is Ishmael not elder brother to Isaac again, albeit from a different mother?

Please answer that.

Don't run away from the truth, it will set you free.
You have failed to show where Ishmael was mentioned as the son. Instead, you are dribbling.

Quote the verse where such was said and post it here.

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
I am really not surprised,African were given that borrowed religion just to divide us....where was this religion in the military rule?i am so surprised and laughing,the whites wanted military rule over because they wanted us to fight over religion!!!now religion is here and it surpasses democracy!!!!!if you have ears,please hear,Nigeria is set for doom,leave quickly or it will turn another Libya soonest!!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
Agreed no name is mentioned but it was after the God had saved the sacrificed son that God gave him the glide tidin of Ishaq and Ishaq's son. So, which son accordin to quran?
Clearly, the name Ishmael is not mentioned. From the passage, I can as well infer that it was speaking of TIMOTHY.

Now, which will you believe? The Bible that mentioned Isaac as the son when the story was written in the Old Testament thousands of years before the Quran, or the quran that failed to mention the name as Ishmael even after the Quran was written thousands of year after the old testament and by people who weren't close to the time the events took place?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by FamousHaybee(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
I dont think he is wrong in his claims that muslims and christians worship the same God,and that not only christians will make heaven. This demonization of islam by christians is largely due to ignorance and hypocrisy. A large part of the bible's old testament contains the mosaic laws that in present day equals the height of barbarism, sociopathy and human right violations; same with the quran. So both books are two sides of the same coin. Hence, christians should stop bringing violent and hardline verses from the quran to justify their hate, the bible is full of them too.

Infact, I think most of his submissions are very logical.

What is this one saying now?

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by kosisoOkafor: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
JohnXcel:
If you like upload a video of Daddy Freeze indulging in some "secret sin", it doesn't change the TRUTH that he is absolutely right about the inapplicability of tithing today.

PERIOD!
My friend no body has ever forced you to pay tithe. And if I may asked, since you've not been paying didn't you know that nobody has even noticed, because your tithe is irrelevant to the church. No body needs your 10 naira tithe.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
kosisoOkafor:
My friend no body has ever forced you to pay tithe. And if I may asked, since you've not been paying didn't you know that nobody has even noticed, because your tithe is irrelevant to the church. No body needs your 10 naira tithe.
Say whatever you want, insult however you like.

I am already complete in HIM.

God bless...
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Shafiiimran99: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Clearly, the name Ishmael is not mentioned. From the passage, I can as well infer that it was speaking of TIMOTHY.

Now, which will you believe? The Bible that mentioned Isaac as the son when the story was written in the Old Testament thousands of years before the Quran, or the quran that failed to mention the name as Ishmael even after the Quran was written thousands of year after the old testament and by people who weren't close to the time the events took place?
Time of the event or not is not matter. Let me put it like this, " when Ibrahim reached office with his son (no name is mention), they call him that Ishaq has gone to school". Hint Ibrahim only has 2 children; Ishaq and Ishmael. Which is one is with him in the office?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by nayosman: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Daddy Freeze backed all his teachings with the Bible but very many people who didn't agree with him never mentioned a verse to disapprove all Freeze said.

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by musicwriter(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
jupiterx:

What religion do you practice bro?

My brother, you don't need religion to believe in God. Man was never and is still not born with a religion, we adopt religion as we grow.

Religion arose naturally as a result of early man's quest to understand the unknown. Over many years, empires and rulers found it as a tool to exploit and control people, and that's how it became an institution.

Yashua (the real Jesus) was not a religious person, he was spiritual. In the book of Mathew Chapter 23 verse 1-34, he placed curses on religious people- Pastors, GO's, reverends, Bishops, prophets, church goes, Popes, etc.

In order to understand God, you must quit religion, because religion itself is an obstacle to God. This's what Yashua (the real Jesus) was teaching people during his days and that's why they (religious institutions) killed him, because he was threatening their enterprise. Exactly what Freeze is doing today!.

Jesus was killed by religious people!!.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by rejosom(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
kosisoOkafor:

Nobody has ever forced you not to pay tithe to the best of my knowledge. I think you are right as far as Jesus and Christianity is concerned "your tithe is irrelevant".
Honestly, the pastors don't need his #10 but the poor do.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Emmyxto(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Daddy Freeze, take it easy!
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by placeofallure(f): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
I have no obligation to entertain your juvenile tantrums. If you had a little bit of intelligence, you'd have found out about the violent laws littered across the mosaic books; laws supporting slavery,genocide,mutilation,sociopathy,discrimination against foreigners etc.
I doubt you can discern these things.

... and there are amendments to the Mosaic laws in the new testament. Haven't you come across where Jesus said bless those who curse you, love those who hate you? Matt 5:43-48: Luke 6: 27-36.
Or is the New Testament not part of the Bible anymore?
I am a Christian and I am certain I don't worship the same God as the god the muslims worship. God didn't send His son to condemn the world but to bring salvation. People like you and Freeze or whatever he calls himself are just devious for no tangible reason. May God arrest your souls and save you from eternal damnation.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by wasolad01: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

2. Says a Muslim can make heaven without Jesus

37:03

Says if a Muslim loves God and his neighbor, he won't need Jesus Christ to make heaven. He quoted Luke 10:25-28

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[c]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d]”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

Truly, Jesus made that statement and I will prove to you why even though that statement might seem like an alternative other than Jesus as the way to God, you still can't follow that 'alternative' without ending up as his follower. Freeze is trying to use that statement as a way of saying that Jesus is not the only way to God and that there are other ways e.g Muhammad and perhaps other Biblical prophets before Jesus.

Now, if loving your neighbor and God is an alternative way of making heaven and that a Muslim can make heaven without Jesus (i.e if he follows that way), let's see if such a person can follow that way and still remain a Muslim.

First and foremost, who is your neighbor? Merriam-Webster Dictionary defined it to mean one living or located near another. The person living next to you, be it Christian, Jews, Muslim, Buddhist, Pagan, Atheist etc is your neighbor.

Now, how does the Quran which a Muslim believes in tells him to treat his neighbor?

Quran (48:29) - Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Sahih Bukhari 1:8:427

When the last moment of the life of Allah's Apostle came he started putting his 'Khamisa' on his face and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and said, "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets." The Prophet was warning (Muslims) of what those had done.

Ibn Kathir v.2 p.213 - No believer shall kill any believer for any non-believer. Nor shall he help any non-believer against a believer.

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Quran (53:29) - "Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

How can you be a Muslim and make heaven when being a Muslim means you still believe in the Quran verses above that can make you brutal to your neighbor?

There's no way you can love your neighbor without actually taking Jesus as your Lord and Savior. He is the only teacher that has ever told mankind to forgive those who offend them. He's the only one that has given a guideline on how to love your neighbor which includes forgiving them when they offend you.

If you forgive your neighbor who offends you, it means you are actually following the way of Jesus (Mark11:24). If you pray for those who persecute you, it means you are following the way set by Jesus (Mathew5:44). If you help your neighbor without hoping to get a favor in return, it means you are actually following the example set by the good Samaritan in the parable told by the same Jesus (Luke 10:25-37). The moment you believe his words that says ''love your neighbor'' and you follow his guidelines which are the only way towards achieving that, then it means you BELIEVE in him thereby making you a candidate of eternal life.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever BELIEVES in him shall not perish but have ETERNAL LIFE.

The moment you start to love Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Atheists, Pagans etc, you start to incline towards the teachings and ways of Jesus Christ and his disciples in Hebrews 12:14 which says ''Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord''. Read the verse carefully, you will see that you can see God without making peace with all men.

To be able to love your neighbor perfectly, you have to have Christ in you. Without Christ in you and you in him, you wont be able to achieve that.

John 15:5

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Without Jesus you can't produce the fruit of the spirit which is Love and other things that can enable you love your neighbor.

Galatians 5:22-23

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Now, can you be a Muslim and still follow peace with all men? Going by the Quran verses above, the answer is NO. See what Muhammad even told Muslims.

Sahih al-Bukhari Book 52 Hadith 176
"The Day of Resurrection will not arrive until the Moslems make war against the Jews and kill them, and until a Jew hiding behind a rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: 'Oh Moslem, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!'"

Sahih Muslim 19:4366

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Where is the love for their Jewish and Christian neighbors? Can you now see that a person who remains a Muslim and follows the teachings of Muhammad can never make heaven cos those teachings can never make him love his neighbors?

Quran 2:62.
Surely, those who (profess to) believe (in Islam), and those who follow the Jewish faith, the Christians and the Sabians, whosoever (of these truly) believes in Allâh and the Last Day and acts righteously shall have their reward with their Lord, and shall have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Goodness4525: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You can say you don't think he's wrong in his claims especially when you both haven't been able to prove such claim with standard scriptures not quoted wrongly.

You speak of barbarism in the Bible. Mention one and also accompany it with the story behind it and see if it wasn't justified. Now, compare that to the Quran which gives commands to be followed and never disobeyed even in today's world.

The best thing to do instead of what you wrote is to prove my post wrong with Scriptures.

Pls, if you can't prove how Muslims worship the same God Christians Worship, then it's best you exit the thread instead of speaking on things you know nothing about. Thanks
In my own opinion, Jesus in the first place simply mean the word of God ,not to be seen only as next to God in organogramme so either Muslims or Christian has their own instruction(word)and the duty to follow suit

Come to think of it ,Abraham has 8 children's and god promise to bless them all ,and I believe God has a relationships with all of them,and they all worship God in their own way according to inst
ruction given to them ,so don't even think ur own way and believe (religion) is the only way,because that will show us how narrow and sentimental ur thinking appears

imagine the old testament event, will u believe that God instructed all those massacres and inhumanly laws which he latter find to be ineffective and replaced them with easy and effective ones,of wish ur pastors agree except on tithing and first fruit ,,,so how can u conclude they are not serving the same God cos of varies in instruction,

Have u ever notice the confusion and variation in Christianity believe, y did u not assert that Christianity is not serving the same God

see u are only finding fault where there is none, the bible says the word of a poor wise man is not taken ,but the word of a rich foolish man ,,,weather you agree or not that man is more knowledgeable than ur GO biblically,,,,, until we all comes to our senses the nation and the Christian race will continue to be loosing value cos of people life u
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by tartar9(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Everything.

A little half truth sprinkled with loads of hot lethal lies.

He is only warming his way into the hearts of the unstable who were never committed to God anyway but only loved playing religion.

Many will be shocked when he proceeds set to up church of Satan in Nigeria.
No one ever said he's some sort of deputy Jesus who's thought to be infallible and whose words should be accepted hook line and sinker.
No one has to agree with him on everything.In fact,if you do,you're little different from the so-called 'sheeples' he's trying to set free.
All what he says must be subject to scrutiny based on scriptural evidence including the issue of tithing.Evidence which our pastorpreneurs are yet to provide.
Attack the message not the messenger.

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by wasolad01: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Qur'an verses

2:111. And they (- the Jews and the Christians) say (respectively about themselves), ‘None shall ever enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.’ These are their wishful beliefs. Say, ‘Bring forth your vivid proof (of what you state) if you are right.’

2:112. The truth of the matter is, whosoever submits himself entirely to Allâh and he is a doer of good to others shall have his reward with his Lord. They shall have nothing to fear and nothing to grieve at.

2:113. The Jews say, ‘The Christians have no valid ground whatsoever (for their belief),’ while the Christians assert, ‘The Jews have no valid ground (at all for their belief),’ while they both read the same Scripture. Exactly such (ill-founded) things say those who have no knowledge. But Allâh shall judge between them on the Day of Resurrection with regard to all that about which they had been disagreeing.

2:135. And they (the Jews and the Christians respectively) said, ‘Be Jews or be Christians, then you shall be on the right course.’ Say, ‘Nay, but (ours is) the faith of Abraham, the upright, and he was not of the polytheist.’

2:136. Say, ‘We believe in Allâh and in that (the Qur’ân) which has been revealed to us, and what was revealed to Abraham and Ismâîl and Isaac and Jacob and his children, and what was given to Moses and Jesus and (we believe) in what was given to (all other) Prophets from their Lord. We (while believing in them) make no discrimination between anyone of them, and to Him do we submit ourselves entirely.’
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by oluwaahmed: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Freeze, I knew u would come out soon. So tell us, which esoteric group do u belong to? Cos Dis is purely esoteric doctrine ur trying to shove down our throat
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by wasolad01: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Qur'an

4:36. And worship Allâh and associate naught with Him, and be good to parents and near of kin and orphans and the needy and to the neighbour who is related to you and the neighbour who is an alien and to the companion by (your) side and the wayfarer and those whom your right hands possess. Surely, Allâh does not love those who are arrogant, (and) boastful.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by jaytee01(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
oshe11:
Every sensible person knows the dude is against the CHURCH....

Or why is he not slaming IMAMS
Are the imams behaving like fraudsters?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by abbey621(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
If you think I picked those Quran verses out of context, then bring their context here and back them up with Quran verses as well.

I like to believe we are all adults here and capable of doing basic research grin grin But I'll be glad to help you out a little.

Quran 5.51 in your write up is translated incorrectly.

O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

The correct translation:

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Context: The Quran much like the Old testament was written during times of uncertainty and conquests. This verse is not about friendship but protection or patronizing. It is simple actually, it means if you look for protection from people of other religion then it is very easy for them to convince you to change your religion.

I suggest you stop this your religious ignorance and seek enlightenment instead of trying to convince yourself one religion is the grand daddy of them all grin grin grin
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
I dont think he is wrong in his claims that muslims and christians worship the same God,and that not only christians will make heaven. This demonization of islam by christians is largely due to ignorance and hypocrisy. A large part of the bible's old testament contains the mosaic laws that in present day equals the height of barbarism, sociopathy and human right violations; same with the quran. So both books are two sides of the same coin. Hence, christians should stop bringing violent and hardline verses from the quran to justify their hate, the bible is full of them too.

You need to study Islam. Especially the moon sign. Study the Christian Cross. Go back to Old Arabia.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by BRATISLAVA: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
abbey621:

I like to believe we are all adults here and capable of doing basic research grin grin But I'll be glad to help you out a little.

Quran 5.51 in your write up is translated incorrectly.

O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

The correct translation:

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Context: The Quran much like the Old testament was written during times of uncertainty and conquests. This verse is not about friendship but protection or patronizing. It is simple actually, it means if you look for protection from people of other religion then it is very easy for them to convince you to change your religion.

I suggest you stop this your religious ignorance and seek enlightenment instead of trying to convince yourself one religion is the grand daddy of them all grin grin grin

If the passage is rightly about "allies" as you say, why is it that you people quote it here and beyond as "friends", going so far as to question religious teachers on it online and share it among yourselves using the word "friends"? What version are you using?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Keneeby(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
The said daddy freez is not even born again. Can a born again Christian legalize achoholism? He needs Jesus in his life

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by jaytee01(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

My friend, you are wasting your time on this enterprise.... defending fraudsters.
Your moniker is the name of a well-known terrorist, you act like you hate Muslims.Nobody is perfect, not you, not Daddy Freeze.
Paul's actions as Saul before his conversion did not affect the truth of his message.
STOP CONDONING FRAUDSTERS!
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by gbengadada2004(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
[s]
EVarn:

[/s]
That is Judaism not Christianity. Unlike Mohammad, how many battles did Jesus fought? How many people did Jesus killed? Even when Peter drew out the sword to kill because of Jesus, the Lord rebuked him in Matthew 26:52 '"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."'

2 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by BRATISLAVA: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You will come to discover that the greatest fallacy of mankind comes from the ones who are supposed to be the salt believing that we all worship the same God.

There is only one God.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by gbengadada2004(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
nayosman:
Daddy Freeze backed all his teachings with the Bible but very many people who didn't agree with him never mentioned a verse to disapprove all Freeze said.

Did you bother to read what the OP wrote?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Keneeby(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Quran was drafted out of the Old Testament Bible with a lot of misconception
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by streamsofjoy(f): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I heard he has over 400,000 members in his church FreetheSheeple located at Victoria Island

Tell me it's a joke pls
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by streamsofjoy(f): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nice one @ Op. I think it's time we ignore this freeze of a guy. No need opening a thread or replying him. just allow him rant and sell his opinion idea and believes to the church goers.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by enilove(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
abuaaliyah:
lol, so christian believe they will make heaven with all these denominations, honestly their is no different between them and the madman smiling with his dirty cloths claiming he is the best.

What has denominations got to do with salvations?

Witchcrafts is a religion and the first in the world . How many denominations are there in witchcraft? They are the most united in the world, does that make them God's people ?
Definitely not , although united but of Satan.

That analogy you gave up there is meant for Islam , especially when your religion says :
A murderer ,
a pedophile ,
a sex addict ,
a truce breaker,
a hater ,
an idolater,
a terrorist ,
a marriage breaker like Muhammad is a good example to be followed. All the atrocities he committed and brought are good in the eye of the Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) / Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy / 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.