Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (39292 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Xisnin(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
I dont think he is wrong in his claims that muslims and christians worship the same God,and that not only christians will make heaven. This demonization of islam by christians is largely due to ignorance and hypocrisy. A large part of the bible's old testament contains the mosaic laws that in present day equals the height of barbarism, sociopathy and human right violations; same with the quran. So both books are two sides of the same coin. Hence, christians should stop bringing violent and hardline verses from the quran to justify their hate, the bible is full of them too.

Infact, I think most of his submissions are very logical.
Epic reasoning failure.

You want to equate barbaric mosaic laws to the 21st century quran-inspired barbaric terrorists and intolerance acts?
What kind of planet are you from?
SMH.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
There is ONLY GOD of All and he is the God of both Muslims and Christians.

Bigots need to stop dividing us with man made religions and let us be.

It is this bigotry and intolerance that has caused wars and bloodshed over the past centuries.

18 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Elnino4ladies: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
So you think only Christians will make heaven? SMH

9 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Tejiriseth(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yeah.!
Attimes Like This I would Like To to hear what God says about This Himself not what The Bible says.!
This same Bible Has been diluted All around the world and there are so Many versions of Christianity from the same bible.!
Each one claiming to be the right way.!.
Abeg me sef I don tire.!
There's no God.. Simple.!

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nice
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by butterflyl1on: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI this is beyond brilliant. I suggest you post same on his instagram page. That guy called fridge is all sorts of wrong and the unwise and emotional are being carried away with him.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by GbeduTicket(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
I just wonder the church he attends
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by LLSAINT(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
It is not new neither is it news what the so called Daddy says or thinks about Christianity but what matters is that most Christians do not even know their Identity. The truth is that, if you do not know who you are, the devil would tell you who you are not. This is why some so called Christians are being swayed by a daddie that does not know who he believes in.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
God is a GOD of all Men and Women irrespective of culture, religion etc.

People who think God is exclusively on their side are totally deluded and confused.

13 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by komekn(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Hello everyone.

Many Christians have applauded Daddy Freeze since he started to speak on the issue of Tithe in Nigerian Churches. It appears like the attention gotten from his comment has emboldened him to see himself as an expert on all things religion. He has evolved from speaking on Tithe to now ridiculing Pastors.

While I don't see anything all that wrong with pointing errors of Pastors (though I don't support the way he attacks them at every given opportunity even when not necessary), I can't sit back and watch him going into the next move of attacking Christianity itself.

Recently, he has made certain statements that is beginning to make his FreeTheSheeple followers to be skeptical about his teachings. Below is a video he uploaded recently where he made so many foul statements that can only succeed in deceiving baby Christians. To prevent such from happening, I have pointed out a few of the statements to prove to you all how falsehood emanates from Daddy Freeze's mouth with full confidence.

Pls, ignore news about Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid, Davido and Buhari for now cos they add nothing to your spiritual life. Spend a few minutes to focus on this thread cos it will help you decided whether you want to remain deceived or truly FREED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qf3Xvfqndg

1). Quran says Ishmael was the son Abraham wanted to sacrifice

Forward the above video to 22:15 to see where he made that statement.

Freeze says the Quran stated it that the son Abraham wanted to sacrifice was Ishmael and not Isaac. This is a FALSE statement from him cos there's nowhere in the Quran where such is recorded nor anything in that likeness. This means he has lied against the Quran.

Though the Quran acknowledges that Abraham wanted to sacrifice his son, it didn't mention the name of the son. The Bible that was compiled over 700 years before Muhammad was born made mention of the name of the son as Isaac. In addition to the Bible's clear stance on the name, taking a look at the circumstances that surrounded Isaac is enough to let one know that he was the child. He was the promised child, the covenant child, the seed of Abraham that would make the whole world blessed etc. His miraculous birth to an old man and to an old woman who had given up of ever conceiving is an addition. Ishmael on the other hand wasn't a promised child but an illegitimate son from Abraham's encounter with his wife's slave woman. That was why Abraham sent Ishmael away cos he knew he wasn't the promised child.

The fact that Daddy Freeze could say that the Quran said something it didn't say is a clear pointer that most of the statements he makes are wrong without him even knowing, or perhaps he says such to deceive the gullible.

Using the unit of measurement and assessment you have introduced.

Considering the number of times the persons purported to be men of God. Have taken the Bible out of context to misrepresent and mislead which is in effect falsehood. Anything taken out of context is essentially using the text to con.

Considering these observations would you then call all these self appointed religious heads the ANTI - CHRIST

Food for thought.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
frosbel2:

People who think God is exclusively on their side are totally deluded and confused.
God has only one way to him. That way is through Jesus Christ. Any other way is the way to HELL.

word

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
I dont think he is wrong in his claims that muslims and christians worship the same God,and that not only christians will make heaven. This demonization of islam by christians is largely due to ignorance and hypocrisy. A large part of the bible's old testament contains the mosaic laws that in present day equals the height of barbarism, sociopathy and human right violations; same with the quran. So both books are two sides of the same coin. Hence, christians should stop bringing violent and hardline verses from the quran to justify their hate, the bible is full of them too.

You are correct Judaism,Christianity and Islam are all part of Abrahamic religions.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by eph12(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
tartar9:
Lol...what has this got to do with his arguments about tithing
Tithing is not the only thing he talks about
Xisnin:
When you attack a man's means of livelihood, he fights dirty.
The issue is whether Freeze's opinion on tithe is correct or wrong but the sheeples and G.Os knowing the truth
decide to engage in personality fight with freeze instead of countering him with superior argument.
So this write up is an attack on Freeze personality?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by oglalasioux(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You can say you don't think he's wrong in his claims especially when you both haven't been able to prove such claim with standard scriptures not quoted wrongly.

You speak of barbarism in the Bible. Mention one and also accompany it with the story behind it and see if it wasn't justified. Now, compare that to the Quran which gives commands to be followed and never disobeyed even in today's world.

The best thing to do instead of what you wrote is to prove my post wrong with Scriptures.

Pls, if you can't prove how Muslims worship the same God Christians Worship, then it's best you exit the thread instead of speaking on things you know nothing about. Thanks

So moslems worship a different God from the Christian God? You'll be worse than Boko Haram if given the chance.

11 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by magiki(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
But wait o, na wetin dey him nose wet e dey clean without handkerchief
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
komekn:

Using the unit of measurement and assessment you have introduced.

Considering the number of times the persons purported to be men of God. Have taken the Bible out of context to misrepresent and mislead which is in effect falsehood. Anything taken out of context is essentially using the text to con.

Considering these observations would you then call all these self appointed religious heads the ANTI - CHRIST

Food for thought.
Those men used the scriptures for their monetary gains. In the case of Daddy Freeze, he's making statements that are totally against Christianity and are no different from what is inspired by the Antichrist spirit.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
[b][/b]ILLUMINATI same doctrines other illuminati pastors preach and are paid to be very wealthy
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by shallysgirl: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:

Christians and Muslim s do not worship the same God .

5 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
God has only one way to him. That way is through Jesus Christ. Any other way is the way to HELL.

word
That is not true.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
oglalasioux:

So moslems worship a different God from the Christian God? You'll be worse than Boko Haram if given the chance.
If Muslims worship the God Christians worship who is called Yahweh, then tell a Muslim to shout YAHWEH AKBAR in their Mosque on Friday.

If the guy returns home that day, he will leave his head behind.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is not true.
Prove it otherwise then.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by oglalasioux(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
If Muslims worship the God Christians worship who is called Yahweh, then tell a Muslim to shout YAHWEH AKBAR in their Mosque on Friday.

If the guy returns home that day, he will leave his head behind.

A pointer that gods of both religions don't exist. We are just killing ourselves for absolutely nothing.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by igho003(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bros I no see anything make he do his only telling us the truth truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
No wonder Buhari is a terrorist and hate everything about black Jews of Africa.. BIAFRA... Islam religion of piss

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Charly68: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

3.) Christians should stop opening Churches abroad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlSPSK4stw

This a wrong statement which should never come out of the mouth of anyone who calls himself a Christian. Only an Antichrist is capable of making such a statement. Freeze is trying to prevent Christians from carrying out the mandate giving to them by Jesus Christ himself when he said...

(Mark 16:15)

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Mathew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Mathew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

What is Freeze's excuse for making such a statement? He claims Nigerian Pastors have no right to go and preach about blessings in Dubai and China cos they are yet to eradicate poverty and sickness in their own Country. He thinks blessing is all about material things and physical well-being. He doesn't know that receiving Jesus Christ is also a blessing which surpasses every other blessing cos it gives you eternal life. It is this eternal life Freeze is trying to prevent people of those Countries from accessing by ordering Pastors to close their Churches branches abroad and stop going to other Countries to establish the gospel there. This is an Antichrist spirit.

4.) Christians and Muslims worship the same God

In most of the videos Daddy Freeze posts on Youtube, he makes a claim that Christians and Muslims worship the same God. In the video of his that I'm using for discussion, he went ahead to speak of how Pastors are deceiving Christians into believing that the God Muslims worship is not the same Christians worship.

You see, making statements is one thing, backing them up with solid proof is another. Freeze has made his claim, but surprisingly he failed to back them up with scriptures like his FreeTheSheeple followers often claim. Are Christians and Muslims worshiping the same God? Let's use both the Holy Bible and Quran to see if his claims are true.

In the Bible, God made us know he has a Son whom is called Jesus Christ.

Mathew 3:17

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Mathew 17:5

While Peter was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Listen to Him!"

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

In the Quran, it is said that Allah has no Son.

Quran 17:111

And say: "All praise be to Allah Who has neither taken to Himself a son, nor has He any partner in His kingdom, nor does He need anyone, out of weakness, to protect Him."125So glorify Him in a manner worthy of His glory.

Quran 112:2-3

Allah, the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born,

Do I have to quote many more verses that clearly show that Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God? Okay, let me drop some more.

The Bible spoke of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Luke 23:46

Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last.

Mathew 16:21

From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

John 19:33
But when they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead, they did not break his legs.

The Quran denies that Jesus was Killed.

Quran 4:157

Sahih International: And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

The Bible clearly stated how the Antichrist will operate. It stated that whoever denies the Father and Son is the Antichrist.

1 John 2:22
And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

Now, what does the Quran have to say in regards to this stance?

Quran 17:111

And say: "All praise be to Allah Who has neither taken to Himself a son, nor has He any partner in His kingdom, nor does He need anyone, out of weakness, to protect Him."125So glorify Him in a manner worthy of His glory.

Now, tell me how Freeze believes a God which inspired one thing in the Bible is the same God which inspire the opposite in the Quran.

My dear, if you have been carried away by the falsehood of the man called Daddy Freeze, it's time you retrace your steps. I don't blame you much cos you lack in-depth knowledge of God, that's why he can confuse you using scriptures that don't even support his stance. Only baby Christians won't figure his lies out.

If I could use verses from the Bible and Quran to prove his statements to be false, as seen above, don't you think the scriptures he uses to back such FALSE statements might actually be quoted in error?

Watch out for PART 2. I have always known that only Antichrist can be attacking the things of God like the man does... He is just out to play the spoilers role..we know their type.

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by EVarn(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

God forbid that i bow to their God.
We don't share the same God.

Jesus raises the dead, their god no fit heal
This is a very flawed reasoning, the prophets of islam are the same with those in the bible. They all believed in one God.

The only difference is that christians believe that jesus is a man-God, islam disagrees, to them jesus is a great prophet,nothing more.

That does not erase the fact that both religions came from one source and worship the same God.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
fool,attention seeker
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sirxbit(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You can say you don't think he's wrong in his claims especially when you both haven't been able to prove such claim with standard scriptures not quoted wrongly.

You speak of barbarism in the Bible. Mention one and also accompany it with the story behind it and see if it wasn't justified. Now, compare that to the Quran which gives commands to be followed and never disobeyed even in today's world.

The best thing to do instead of what you wrote is to prove my post wrong with Scriptures.

Pls, if you can't prove how Muslims worship the same God Christians Worship, then it's best you exit the thread instead of speaking on things you know nothing about. Thanks
Do u tink Christians are better than Muslims?
I don't just know where christains think they are the people gonna make heaven that's if it truly exist.
As much as they are bad Muslims out there, there also good ones.
And there are terrible Christians 90% self.
Daddy freeze is absolutely right

9 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Therealev: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
My take on this is; Bleep RELIGIONS. As far as I am concerned, nobody has the blueprint to heaven (if there is a place called such). Non of the religions are either right or wrong, until someone comes to give us how and what really went down, nobody has the right to criticize another. Everyone is right or wrong in their own way, until we personally find our own way. Na all this differences dey cause havoc to humanity in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
frosbel2:

See another antichrist

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
If you like upload a video of Daddy Freeze indulging in some "secret sin", it doesn't change the TRUTH that he is absolutely right about the inapplicability of tithing today.

PERIOD!

5 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by EncephalonPikin(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Brilliant write-up. Thumbs up OP!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.