Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (95815 Views)

Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Neoteny(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Internet enabled camera, backs up to cloud immediately cool

There's no internet in North Korea.

At least not the internet as we know it.

They have a sort of curated internet but only for the elite class.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by saydfact(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Na wa oh... This pics no wan finish.. If North Korea is so bad, the photographer won't make it alive.. Plus their roads better pass 9ja own sha

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by cescky(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

While u were growing up, Did u notice u don't like Libya, Iraq, Iran, Russia, Vietnam, Mugabe, China, etc

No Sir I Never had issues with these places
Because I knew it was make belief
Only the fickle minded get hooked on Hollywood tales

Secondly it's called "branding".. and thus far has worked...that's to put it in a sophisticated way....wheatther you like it or not America is a necessary evil
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by cescky(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Panther7:
invade the place? Or send help to its citizens, has North Korea have been a threat to the world, have they ever fired military weapons to another country?

Please follow international News and know what to say..
I'll educate you a bit..The North has heavy Arsenal placed and located in strategic areas against South that can wipe of Seoul , south Korea's capital in mins...

The Guy showed you a bomb bunker...how many nations of the world have such in size etc... Go and follow international politics
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by GenOrumov: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
planetx:
North Korea is not as bad as being portrayed in the western media especially American, they are a country that practices a philosophy called "juche" which means self reliant without outside help and western countries do not like that because it takes NK out of the international banking system and set an example to poor third world countries on how to break free from neocolonialism and exploitation. For a country totally isolated and under severe American sanctions they have done well.
I agree that North Korea is not as bad as portrayed in the western media but as for being self reliant, I disagree with you on that. No man is an island and can survive for long without the help and support of others. That's why we have family members, brothers and friends. There is saying that - if you want to go quickly go alone but if you want to go farther, go with others.

Countries that practice communism never bring out the best of it's citizens. Are the countries (and citizens) that made up the former Soviet Union not better now than when they were together? Communism is outdated and is not effective in this technological era we of today.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Donpresh95(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
#7 As Cars Have Become More Widespread In Pyongyang, The Peasants Are Still Getting Accustomed To Seeing Them. Kids Play In The Middle Of The Main Avenues Just Like Before When There Were No Cars In Sight

At least there road is better than zoos own

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by AngelicBeing: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Oga Lucifer is a child of God. Lucifer didn't create himself. grin
I know but Lucifer will be flogged eternally in hell fire �, where is my cane to start the flogging process now grin

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by FemiEddy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Only In North Korea: I Was At A Factory Shooting With My Tv Crew. We Were Followed By A Local Cameraman Who Filmed Throughout The Trip (On The Right). On This Day, The Government Sent Another Cameraman To Film Us All! Very Meta
Bro, this is epic grin like nigga wah u filming, we will film u with d film...lol

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Hardexx(m): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
this is strong ooooo
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by abdulkabirO(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmmmmm.....I done first today oooo...what's my own with North Korea self
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Xisnin(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
seunny4lif:
So, what is strange about this.
So, people don't sleep on the street in US and Germany abi?
Go and show us the pics of Chicago?
Show us pics of Nigeria?[/b]

[b]Same story the used against Iraq, Libya and Syria.
Now they wanted to use it against Iran and NK.
Don't be paranoid, no such story was used against anybody.
This picture would have been meaningless had it being legal to take them in the
first place. But if you are still angry, you can migrate to north korea to enjoy the dear leader's largesse.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by don4real18(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Statsocial:
That is what an Atheist country looks like grin

But honestly North Korea is a country with so much potentials. If they can just stop their Nonsense and live in peace with everyone they would be one of the greatest nations on earth..
Nigerians and religion sha... Do you know that Sweden is made up of 97% of Atheists, yet the country is really beautiful. I'm quite certain that Nigeria that pack religion on its head is worse than NK

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Xisnin(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
safarigirl:
There is nothing going on in North Korea that is special, other third world countries face similar struggles.

Why is it such a big deal? undecided
Because it is illegal to discuss poverty or take pictures.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Saintsquare(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Xisnin:

Don't be paranoid, no such story was used against anybody.
This picture would have been meaningless had it being legal to take them in the
first place. But if you are still angry, you can migrate to north korea to enjoy the dear leader's largesse.

don't mind them hypocrites
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Xisnin(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
iluvpomo:
The photographer Eric Lafforgue is French. I am quite sure France is not in the United States cheesy

Many people see the US in their dream but when offered a visa to US or North Korea.
Guess which one they will choose?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Baltazarcus(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
planetx:
North Korea is not as bad as being portrayed in the western media especially American, they are a country that practices a philosophy called "juche" which means self reliant without outside help and western countries do not like that because it takes NK out of the international banking system and set an example to poor third world countries on how to break free from neocolonialism and exploitation. For a country totally isolated and under severe American sanctions they have done well.

Bro you nailed it , that's what Hitler did in Germany that caused the WWII
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Panther7(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
cescky:

Please follow international News and know what to say..
I'll educate you a bit..The North has heavy Arsenal placed and located in strategic areas against South that can wipe of Seoul , south Korea's capital in mins...

The Guy showed you a bomb bunker...how many nations of the world have such in size etc... Go and follow international politics
I asked a simple question have they ever fired any military weapons? The answer is no till they fire they aren't a threat

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Xisnin(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
planetx:

You don't know the meaning of reliance. North korea is surviving based on Chinese and western aids.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by lookingfly: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
So you're in other words saying they are living a fake life undecided
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by ivolt: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Statsocial:
That is what an Atheist country looks like grin

But honestly North Korea is a country with so much potentials. If they can just stop their Nonsense and live in peace with everyone they would be one of the greatest nations on earth..

How does a christian country look like, if such a country exists?
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Xisnin(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Guyman02:
Western propaganda, US has more homeless people than North Korea. If the North Koreans can produce ballistic missiles that scares America, planting corn to feed it's citizens will not be a problem

No where in the photos where North Koreans said to be homeless, it would make no sense because homelessness is a feature of advanced
city economy not rural third world.
I see many homeless people in Lagos, but in my friends village there are no homeless people, this doesn't
mean the village is better than Lagos using any development criteria.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Xisnin(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
jericco1:
I don't seem to understand ooo
how did you get away with all these photos?
Because he is a smart tourist.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
don4real18:

Nigerians and religion sha... Do you know that Sweden is made up of 97% of Atheists, yet the country is really beautiful. I'm quite certain that Nigeria that pack religion on its head is worse than NK
Do you know that Norway is about 90% Christian and it is very beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by timesup234: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
Xisnin:

You don't know the meaning of reliance. North korea is surviving based on Chinese and western aids.
And america is surviving by stealing from every single country on earth. America the greatest criminals and liars will eventually meet its end. Africans are complete morrooonnns
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by SheIsElle(f): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
seunny4lif:

I can see you are suffering from Brain damage
Your brain cant be repair or format.
Another Zombie
Why are you insulting him for airing his opinion? That's unprofessional. Am sure he didn't insult you when he quoted you. If you have any problem with the photos taken, I think you should take out your frustrations on the photographer and not on this innocent nairalander.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by obiageIi(f): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
In A Christian Church, This Official Was Dozing Off On A Bench. You Must Never Show The Officials In A Bad Light
I thought they said its illegal to own a bible
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by chubysoft1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
I wonder why so many nairalanders abi Nigerians are so fearful and ignorant. Gosh! Calling good evil and evil good. US is far better than North Korea. Believe that.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by seunny4lif(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
SheIsElle:

Why are you insulting him for airing his opinion? That's unprofessional. Am sure he didn't insult you when he quoted you. If you have any problem with the photos taken, I think you should take out your frustrations on the photographer and not on this innocent nairalander.

Read is post, when he quoted me
He insulted me first

Which frustration?
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by seunny4lif(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Statsocial:

Do you know that Norway is about 90% Christian and it is very beautiful
What is your definition of Christian?
Cos the Norwegians, i know don't go to church

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by SheIsElle(f): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
seunny4lif:

Read is post against me
He insulted me first
No vex
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by seunny4lif(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
SheIsElle:

No vex

You don read am
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by yoged(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
It Is Forbidden To Photograph Malnutrition
is that jugunnu. See his long tiny throat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.