Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

‘i Shall Actively Campaign Against Apc, Pdp’, Ezekwesili Sets 2018 Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i Shall Actively Campaign Against Apc, Pdp’, Ezekwesili Sets 2018 Agenda (432 Views)

MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i Shall Actively Campaign Against Apc, Pdp’, Ezekwesili Sets 2018 Agenda by Newsbreakers: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
The year 2018 is believed to be wrapped with lots of surprises and dramas, especially in Nigeria’s political sphere as the cloud of 2019 general election looms. This forecast is confirmed by Mrs Obiageli Ezekwesili’s ‘simple agenda’ for 2018.

Ezekwesili last week declared her vow to end the ‘political and governance stagnation retrogression that our cyclical Low Equilibrium Political Russian Roulette has cost our country and people.’

Read More;

https://newsbreakers.ng/shall-actively-campaign-apc-pdp-ezekwesili-sets-2018-agenda/
Re: ‘i Shall Actively Campaign Against Apc, Pdp’, Ezekwesili Sets 2018 Agenda by Ttalk: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
I will too
Re: ‘i Shall Actively Campaign Against Apc, Pdp’, Ezekwesili Sets 2018 Agenda by Okanokan(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sour Grape! She was not appointed Central Bank Governor, however, the more parties the merrier but should not be led by Oby Ezekwelisi, since she is part of elite.
Re: ‘i Shall Actively Campaign Against Apc, Pdp’, Ezekwesili Sets 2018 Agenda by denko(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
She is a looser, she was used against Gej and her people paid with their life. And she can't boldly confront APC she is now crying foul.
Re: ‘i Shall Actively Campaign Against Apc, Pdp’, Ezekwesili Sets 2018 Agenda by perez100: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
The visionless ones, haters and enemies of Nigeria who believed others must go down for them to achieve their selfish and devilish interests voted Buhari in 2015.
Re: ‘i Shall Actively Campaign Against Apc, Pdp’, Ezekwesili Sets 2018 Agenda by designVATExcel: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ride on madam. Let's join KOWA

1 Like

Re: ‘i Shall Actively Campaign Against Apc, Pdp’, Ezekwesili Sets 2018 Agenda by dodelight(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
This woman better keep quiet or she may be quieted.
Seeing that the government she helped bring to power has failed woefully, she's already anticipating the shame she'll suffer once PDP returns. Now she's trying to hide under a camouflage of the Nigeria of our Dream. Shame!

(1) (Reply)

Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour / I Washed Dead Bodies To Survive As A Student Abroad — Gov. Ajimobi / All Herdsmen Have Killer Instinct' There's Nothing Like Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.