Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid (15805 Views)

5 Key Transport Sector Policies That Possibly Affected Ambode’s Re-election Bid / ADP Pulls Out Of Pdp-led Coalition Against Buhari / Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by VeriteMFBank: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Once a companion...
Always a companion...
Get Up to 30% Interest Rate
On Verite Microfinance Bank
Unbeatable Interest Rate
Fixed Deposit Account
Call Lynda : 08061184933

Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by VeriteMFBank: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Originality Makes One Relevant in the Business World
Taking a good look on 9ice known as "Alapomeji" one of the Nigerian Finest indigenous musician for his use of the Yoruba language in his music, sometimes mixes Yoruba proverbs with broken English, Hausa and Igbo has put him on the platform of the likes of Youssou N'Dour, who have won couple of Grammy awards with music recorded in his mother tongue, and Yvonne Chaka Chaka, whose music has also embraced her language.

9ice got his first solo song break tittled, "Little Money" in 2000, but waited until 2005 before gaining recognition in the Nigerian music Market.

One thing I recognized about 9ice is staying original and focus to his dreams, this has brought 9ice to the peak of his career, a mentor to indigenous up-coming music artist Nation wide and even political position as Special Adviser to the Oyo state Governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi.

Businesses today are no longer functioning due to the fact that most business owners started on a good note, but later started to copy from competitors and missed it all due to the fact that they did not remain original and focus to the main purpose of the business.

Be Original and remain focused and Nothing is Impossible.

Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by feelzie(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
totally against buhari 2019...Nigeria is sick ....we need somebody youthful n credible to heal the land n flush out d disease of corruption DAT is biting hard on us!!!!
Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by lexy2014: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

I am a loyal person

I am a patriot

I don't play emotional or sectional politics

The real voters are out there
there's a difference between love 4 buhari and love 4 Nigeria. Ur love 4 buhari makes u a fan and ur love 4 ur country makes u a patriot. Don't get d two mixed up
Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by sarrki(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
lexy2014:
there's a difference between love 4 buhari and love 4 Nigeria. Ur love 4 buhari makes u a fan and ur love 4 ur country makes u a patriot. Don't get d two mixed up

I am a patriot
Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Odogwu042(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ipob
Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot
well am yet 2c u display patriotism with d kind of statements u make
Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by jerflakes(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
brown3:
and who will stop them if north want to rule for 16yrs

Na Nigeria we dey

Igbos will resist violently

Make them try am

Nigeria go cripple sotay government no go sweet again

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by cooltola(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by frankyychiji(f): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
Snow02:
yes! yes!! yes!!! (Daniel Bryan voice)
The yes movement is turned into the Yep movement by KO and Sammy.
Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by lookingfly: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:

Hmmmm

Who knows how ur face looks like
why do you guys always respond to this sarrki of a guy, won't just leave him with he's stupidity
Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by 4pppp(m): 5:22am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

Ask around those that met me one on one

They will tell you

Not bragging please ask

I am wonderful created by the celestial master of the universe
now i understand better, you have a big problem {spiritual }
Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by 4pppp(m): 5:32am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

I am a loyal person

I am a patriot

I don't play emotional or sectional politics

The real voters are out there
if you are not sectional why do hate igbos with passion, i have following your comments but one day you will drink from The same cup you rejected
Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by sarrki(m): 5:53am On Jan 09, 2018
4pppp:
if you are not sectional why do hate igbos with passion, i have following your comments but one day you will drink from The same cup you rejected

Please never use the word I hate Igbo for me again

I hate Igbos not igbo
Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by lereinter(m): 6:28am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:
Power must return to southwest 2023
Pmb we want
Sefini
oga stop acting like a cursed fellow
Re: Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid by asawanathegreat(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2018
PHILipu1:

Noisemakers.
You guys will only cry that APC and PMB rig the election after the election.
I know they will use you as one of d agent to rig d election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy / Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige / Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.