Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Requesting Serious Seller Of Doussie And Kosso Woods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Requesting Serious Seller Of Doussie And Kosso Woods (1397 Views)

I Need To Buy 50 Container Doussie And 40 Containers Kosso Wood / We Need To Buy 30 Containers Doussie And Kosso Wood / Luno Bitcoin Wallet Requesting For BVN For Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requesting Serious Seller Of Doussie And Kosso Woods by mec2tech: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
We have urgent request for doussie and kosso woods in 20ft containers . Can take up to 20-25 containers per month.

If you have the capacity to deliver , do contact me for discussion.
Re: Requesting Serious Seller Of Doussie And Kosso Woods by otunbadan(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
mec2tech:
We have urgent request for doussie and kosso woods in 20ft containers . Can take up to 20-25 containers per month.

If you have the capacity to deliver , do contact me for discussion.

Your contact is not here .... 08...one three four seven nine three five seven four ... we can deliver

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads / Scrap Barge Of 2,000 Metric Tonnes For Sale / How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.