Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,868 members, 7,859,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Marriage Crash: Mercy Johnson Opens Up After Deleting Hubby's Photos On Instagra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Crash: Mercy Johnson Opens Up After Deleting Hubby's Photos On Instagra (1029 Views)

BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post / Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Crash: Mercy Johnson Opens Up After Deleting Hubby's Photos On Instagra by chiomarita: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Has Mercy Johnson's Marriage to Prince Okogie crashed? So, few days ago, Nollywood queen diva, Mercy Johnson Okogie, deleted almost all the photos she took with her husband posted on Instagram.

Some bloggers quickly presumed her marriage had crashed, thus the rumour had to spread like wildfire.

Well, the curvy actress and mother of four had disputed all that and shamed her enemies.

She wrote this on the new loved up photo she posted....@mercyjohnsonokojie - Okay ooo...there is God ooo..in this new year? Hmmmm wish me better na.thats not happening����is it your delete?���
#imustaskpermissiontopostnewpictures#icarryb****tforunaooo" ....more at http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/01/marriage-crash-mercy-johnson-opens-up.html?m=1

Re: Marriage Crash: Mercy Johnson Opens Up After Deleting Hubby's Photos On Instagra by chriskosherbal(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
I kind like this couple so much ..

And one of my favorite actress is mercy such a fantastic actress. .

Oh lord pls save and help thier marriage to blossom.
Re: Marriage Crash: Mercy Johnson Opens Up After Deleting Hubby's Photos On Instagra by MicheyJ1: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bloggers always blowing things out of proportion
Re: Marriage Crash: Mercy Johnson Opens Up After Deleting Hubby's Photos On Instagra by MicheyJ1: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
chriskosherbal:
I kind like this couple so much ..

And one of my favorite actress is mercy such a fantastic actress. .

Oh lord pls save and help thier marriage to blossom.
You kinda like this couple so much? Which kind English be that ?
Re: Marriage Crash: Mercy Johnson Opens Up After Deleting Hubby's Photos On Instagra by kingem(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
chiomarita:
Has Mercy Johnson's Marriage to Prince Okogie crashed? So, few days ago, Nollywood queen diva, Mercy Johnson Okogie, deleted almost all the photos she took with her husband posted on Instagram.

Some bloggers quickly presumed her marriage had crashed, thus the rumour had to spread like wildfire.

Well, the curvy actress and mother of four had disputed all that and shamed her enemies.

She wrote this on the new loved up photo she posted....@mercyjohnsonokojie - Okay ooo...there is God ooo..in this new year? Hmmmm wish me better na.thats not happening����is it your delete?���
#imustaskpermissiontopostnewpictures#icarryb****tforunaooo" ....more at http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/01/marriage-crash-mercy-johnson-opens-up.html?m=1

some bloggers will be arrested this year - Apostle Suleiman

1 Like

Re: Marriage Crash: Mercy Johnson Opens Up After Deleting Hubby's Photos On Instagra by Joshmodest(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
If her marriage like make e crash....even Dana plane dat crashed 5 years ago no consign me , not to talk of one person marriage...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Gifts A Gospel Singer Named Ada Ehi A Brand New Suv, 2017 Model. / BREAKING: Stephanie Otobo Confesses At OFM Hqtrs During Yesterday's Fire Night / "Have i Destroyed Her Pussy?? "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.