Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts (28374 Views)

Reps Want Police, Mining, Power Generation To Leave Exclusive List / Fraud: Forget The Stories, No Land For Mambila, Says Power Minister (video) / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by SalamRushdie: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Electricity is for human beings living in houses. cheesy

Is that why you live in the bush till date ? Kpele

10 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by LionDeLeo: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Is that why you live in the bush till date ? Kpele
I have electricity and other human beings have.

But you don't have, guess why.

As clear as crystals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by merit455(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Did you go home this December ?

I mean for Xmas ?

The sukuk road along Awka to Enugu is from pmb you hated so much
The light you are enjoying today s from the Jonathan you hate so much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by sarrki(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
merit455:

Please stop spreading false information

He left generation at little above 2200

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by sarrki(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
merit455:

So you agree light is good ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Blue3k(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nigeria needs an estimated 160,000 mw to meet the needs of the nation. The other big issue is the current grid only cover 40% of the country.

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Lomprico2: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos with brain fish

They now screenshot where omoluabis comment

To make the list have national outlook

Why not go to NTA twitter handle and screen grab the right thing for us to see. Brainless!! undecided

14 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by fajob: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
FG fooling Nig . Hmmmm abeg talk to us www.jolagict.com
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by 2kconcepts9: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
I won't lie here in lagos we have light almost 24/7

2 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by luvinhubby(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Did you go home this December ?

I mean for Xmas ?

The sukuk road along Awka to Enugu is from pmb you hated so much

As if the road was not in existence before Buhari's borrowing spree.

2 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by tonytony208(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos with brain fish

Even if they don't screenshot selected tweets, the light is still bad and nta is still lying

4 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Myndd44 is this acceptable ?

Crying cow

7 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by CHAVINCI: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
we dat dont have lite 4 3day now,comman c d way we are drying pillow inside sun evryday
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Duru009(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Govt of deceit !!

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by ipodAreslave2ND: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ipod wont agree with you cuz of their hate for Buhari

2kconcepts9:
I won't lie here in lagos we have light almost 24/7

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by goestohell: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos with brain fish

It's better to have a fish brain and be an IPOB, than to have no brains at all and be a BMC grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by DMathematical: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Can all these grunting elements remind us of the highest power generated under the drunken master of otueke?

When you have an assignment, do u crosscheck ur answer with the olodo of class or the bright students of the class??

PMB supporters like u have set him up for faliure from the start by tirelessly comparing him to an idiot like GEJ. In the end, both men will be remembered as incompetent loosers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
GoroTango:
Oga calm down and talk true. See as light boku full everywhere. I've travelled around the country a bit of recent and there have been confirmed testimonies on improved power supply. Some areas even recording over 20 hours a day, but I guess your hatred for Buhari won't let you acknowledge it
Will you keep quite and stop lying? Which light improvement? Which part have you traveled to? Please may God run your life the way NEPA is give us light. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by sarrki(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
luvinhubby:

As if the road was not in existence before Buhari's borrowing spree.

Why the lie ?

Fro the Abbattior end of Awka tell us where the road ends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by CHAVINCI: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
[/color]
kkko:

Will you keep quite and stop lying? Which light improvement? Which part have you traveled to? Please may God run your life the way NEPA is give us light. Amen
[color=#000000]
kkko:

kkko:

LOOOL
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Bizibi(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
GoroTango:
Oga calm down and talk true. See as light boku full everywhere. I've travelled around the country a bit of recent and there have been confirmed testimonies on improved power supply. Some areas even recording over 20 hours a day, but I guess your hatred for Buhari won't let you acknowledge it
why u dey lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by forkadict(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
God will punish all these APC Bast.ards
They all will die gruesomely.
What do these guys even take Nigerians for?
And to think I voted this Idiiiot in 2007, 2011 and 2015? SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by goestohell: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Can all these grunting elements remind us of the highest power generated under the drunken master of otueke?

By always using Jonathan as the yardstick for comparison, you have already accepted him as the standard bearer whose record the Daura Dundee must break.

2 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by dubemnaija: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Why the lie ?

Fro the Abbattior end of Awka tell us where the road ends

Mr man, shut that gutter u call mouth before I shut it for u. U stay in ur brown roof in ogbomosho, and u re here talking about Awka and how its roads are.

I don't even know why this boy should be allowed to discuss when right thinking human beings are discussing serious issues. Joker!

6 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by dukecharles(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=LionDeLeo post=64010522]Can all these grunting elements remind us of the highest power generated under the drunken master of otueke? [/quote

Now you can hide your face in shame, Anuofia

8 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by forkadict(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
And to think that some Idiiiots on here take is upon themselves to defend every single move of these incompetent goons? Despite all that Nigerians have suffered in their hands for the past 3 years? SMH.

Please somebody should help me with that meme of buhari zombies crawling with one's head in another's asssss.

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
smiley
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by shedy03(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
anytime I see power generation and this mega watt stuff online there isn't always light in my house I don't know why.

please has this happened to anyone too?anytime I see power generation and this mega watt stuff online I don
lol. may be your house is not in APC Nigeria, lol.
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Mynd4.4 OAM.4J seu.n.
Cry baby. cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by modik(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Gotohellosewa:

It's better to have a fish brain and be an IPOB, than to have no brains at all and be a BMC grin

Savagery at its peak!

4 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Chigold101(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
GREAT LIE FROM BIG LIERS......
Invisible mega watts....

All of a sudden PMB launches train

Pmb to increase minimum wage this year..

8million jobs created

PMB to subsidize PMs

Now mega watts increases to 7000. (Invisible light)

THIS IS A FULL TIME LYING GOVERNMENT
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor / Ahmad Lawan: Ignore Senators' Jumbo Pay, Focus On Our Work / Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.