Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts (28362 Views)

Reps Want Police, Mining, Power Generation To Leave Exclusive List / Fraud: Forget The Stories, No Land For Mambila, Says Power Minister (video) / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by kachi19: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

My dear nothing you asked of me that I won't give
On Igbos No Retreat No surrender
Its a war I have declared on them
OGA WAAAARRRIIOOOR. KWANTINUE grin
we will see how much d war will generate in ya bank acct... smh...

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by harmbhrosz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Those are the kind of characters we have to deal with on this forum.

Sadly, the mods are beginning to condone them.
and I guess your biased eyes don't see his tribalistic comments on nairaland right?

4 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by prof12(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
GREAT LIE FROM BIG LIERS...... Invisible mega watts....
All of a sudden PMB launches train
Pmb to increase minimum wage this year..
8million jobs created
PMB to subsidize PMs
Now mega watts increases to 7000. (Invisible light)
THIS IS A FULL TIME LYING GOVERNMENT
The problem is from the DISCOS not the generation.

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by SirLakes: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Who is fooling who now.

Well, since around Dec 20+ light has been steady (abt 23hrs) daily where I stay, a sudden change from 4-5 days on & 3-4day off.

Lemme siddon dey look d kain film trick dem dey play. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by honourhim: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

My dear nothing you asked of me that I won't give

On Igbos No Retreat No surrender

Its a war I have declared on them

Give me just 3k dollars since u are a giver. As you can see its a modest request. I 'm not greedy. Then u can continue with your war.
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by temptnow: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Can all these grunting elements remind us of the highest power generated under the drunken master of otueke?
we will tell you by February next year
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by bencynthgreat: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos with brain fish

They now screenshot where omoluabis comment

To make the list have national outlook
U shud be ashamed of ur sorry self. I guess the 30k is really driving u insane. I know as u type that rubbish u are looking for a place to charge ur phone cos u don't have light and can't afford few liters for ur small tiger generator. deluded BMC.

4 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s] Is igbo a race?
Is your father a man?
I'm quite sure he is dickless

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Bluffly: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Well, there is a difference between power generation and distribution. DISCO's do not distribute everything that the GENCO's makes available. So there for the distribution facilities needs overhauling in order to have the capacity of effective distribution.

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by ttmax09(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
GoroTango:
Oga calm down and talk true. See as light boku full everywhere. I've travelled around the country a bit of recent and there have been confirmed testimonies on improved power supply. Some areas even recording over 20 hours a day, but I guess your hatred for Buhari won't let you acknowledge it
Oga u haven't traveled around anything, my power supply since begining of 2018 combined has not reached 48hrs nd yet we re d power state.
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by horia: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
nnachukz:
They have already started 2019 campaign propaganda.
and....... Would vote for akara
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by horia: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
GoroTango:
Oga calm down and talk true. See as light boku full everywhere. I've travelled around the country a bit of recent and there have been confirmed testimonies on improved power supply. Some areas even recording over 20 hours a day, but I guess your hatred for Buhari won't let you acknowledge it
are you speaking for yourself or everyone? BTW how much area of Nigeria have you covered? U can support whoever u want but if this power inconsistency is what you referred to as "improved" then permit me to term u Primitive. undecided
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by litaninja(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
These ones are maad
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by abimbolayekeen: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
APC , start at it again , i don't have light in my house now .
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by mywells: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
NEPA and the so called FG have fail woefully,in any country of the world light is the most prestigious thing you can boast of when there's light there's security,they should make sure there's light always most especially at night.
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Otono4real(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
GoroTango:
In my area it is 100hrs a day. In fact for the past 1yr they have not taken the light
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by sarrki(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Those are the kind of characters we have to deal with on this forum.

Sadly, the mods are beginning to condone them.

I thin I will begin to fire them

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Allenken225588: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2018
dis ndi ofe nmamu pple hav tired me jare....no prblm sha,,fulani herdsmen ar coming..
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by enomakos(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
anytime I see power generation and this mega watt stuff online there isn't always light in my house I don't know why.

please has this happened to anyone too?anytime I see power generation and this mega watt stuff online I don
blame your disco

2 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by enomakos(m): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Yet I just got home and I gather the house hasnt had electricity all day ..What a lying govt
hold your disco responsible

2 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by enomakos(m): 1:02am On Jan 09, 2018
Pataricatering:
I had light for two days straight before it went this afternoon ! I’ve heard from a few people about the improvement in the light situation ,maybe it depends on where you live sha .
yes,some disco are sadist

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by dpumppy(m): 1:38am On Jan 09, 2018
Unfortunately we still see power as a privilege and not a right. I will only Commend the govt when we have a STABLE Power Supply.

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by franudi: 2:23am On Jan 09, 2018
This Buhari government is a very big joke. Which people are using that electricity? Where is the light? Buhari MUST go back to Daura, if possible now!

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by franudi: 2:34am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

Did you go home this December ?

I mean for Xmas ?

The sukuk road along Awka to Enugu is from pmb you hated so much
It seems some people are being paid by this government to be misleading other people by this government. This sarrki is one of them, people should not be taking him serious. Which is suku road in Anambra state that was constructed by this government? All lies will go to hell fire.

3 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by GavelSlam: 3:00am On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=dukecharles post=64016116][/quote]

Capacity and actual generation are 2 different things.

A 5 litre can filled to the brim has more contents than a 25 litre keg with 1 litre content.

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Stylz69(m): 6:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Ah ah!! All the complainers in the tweet are “prom the kwonstituenies zat frovided 97 fercent of the votes”
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by dangwarmai(m): 6:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Now as I am reading this I am not having light since yesterday.
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by bornolowu(m): 6:38am On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
apc lies are becoming boring everyday.
I swear down.... I just hope the people can vote someone else whether Atiku or any candidate that can win and after 4 years if that government is not satifastory we votee them out too..pls be ready to vote!!
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Gkemz: 6:59am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos with brain fish

They now screenshot where omoluabis comment

To make the list have national outlook

Your mumuness no get cure but manage this pill.

Back to the matter, Buhari's govt is the greatest liar. The power supply has drastically worsened over the three years. The only thing that increased is the tariff bill.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Whose Husband Was Killed By Boko Haram Remarries A Liberian In US / South-East Governors React To IPOB’s Attack On Sight Order / Peter Obi: I Am Not Stingy, I Just Have An Allergy For Money Being Spent Wrongly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.