Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

In Need Of What To Do This Year! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of What To Do This Year! (419 Views)

How Many People Didn't Have Sex This Year, Come In Let's Know Ourselves / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of What To Do This Year! by anuofia(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
hello housemate,pls am in need of what to do year!to earn a living!last year was so bad for me!i almost lost my life last year in a fatal accident!i spend half a million in orthopeadic hospital!pls I need advice on what to do this year to meet my needs,and recover my expenses!right now am down and frustrated and looking for what to do!pls help a broda!
Re: In Need Of What To Do This Year! by Cowbuoy: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
cool
Re: In Need Of What To Do This Year! by exporttraining: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
I suggest a reseller of skin care product(cosmetics) there is gain in it. you can start to supply schools, hotels, etc. in your area. ]hello housemate,pls am in need of what to do year!to earn a living!last year was so bad for me!i almost lost my life last year in a fatal accident!i spend half a million in orthopeadic hospital!pls I need advice on what to do this year to meet my needs,and recover my expenses!right now am down and frustrated and looking for what to do!pls help a broda!
Re: In Need Of What To Do This Year! by Stevengerd(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Why not go into buying and selling bro!
Re: In Need Of What To Do This Year! by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Your username though
Re: In Need Of What To Do This Year! by anuofia(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
exporttraining:
I suggest a reseller of skin care product(cosmetics) there is gain in it. you can start to supply schools, hotels, etc. in your area. ]hello housemate,pls am in need of what to do year!to earn a living!last year was so bad for me!i almost lost my life last year in a fatal accident!i spend half a million in orthopeadic hospital!pls I need advice on what to do this year to meet my needs,and recover my expenses!right now am down and frustrated and looking for what to do!pls help a broda!
thanks bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of What To Do This Year! by anuofia(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Stevengerd:
Why not go into buying and selling bro!
buying and selling of what!pls be more specific wen advicing someone
Re: In Need Of What To Do This Year! by anuofia(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Your username though
leave my username it got nothing to do with what I need!but it's a mistake though!i can't correct it
Re: In Need Of What To Do This Year! by Stevengerd(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
anuofia:
buying and selling of what!pls be more specific wen advicing someone
Goods

(1) (Reply)

2019: Turnning Point Prophecy / Six (6) Signs Your Partner Needs Your Attention | Exclusivetribe / Tom Daley, 23, And Husband Dustin Lance Black, 43, Reveal They Are Having A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.