Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) (48363 Views)

Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) / Groom Gifts His Bride A New Mercedes Benz On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by 2shure: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
if u never geh monwy.
go brush your teeth with toothpaste.
they know
they cannot callme
FucDoctor.

kidnapper in disguise
fu kin ipob bich
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by buchai: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
I love Anambra people sha

achorom imata onye na okwu?
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by arinze3131(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
I knew I was going to get a mention of this nature. If I'm actually jealous of someone I don't know if his source of income is legit or not then I could as well be jealous of Mrs Evans. tongue
shut up dere, re U beta dan Evans or his wife? he made a name from kidnapping, wot have U made from human head mining?jst b happy wit d couple and mind ur own business. afonja!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
alexialin:
One thing I can deduce from this pics is, let the igbos marry themselves. They understand themselves better. The men are willing to spoil their wives with monies and comfort. So let it be. It's in their DNA already.
Men from other tribes looking for free wives, should stick to their own.
QED.

I watched a documentary about marriage rites of the rural Massai people of Kenya.

A Massai man is to pay at least 50 cows as dowry if he must marry. Calculate that and tell me if it's not expensive by African or nigerian standard, even more expensive than an Igbo bride price in Mbaise. Rural Massai people for that matter, yet some sophisticated lazy ones are lamenting and begging for free wives.

3 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by highchief1: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
What you don't know is; I don't have criminals in my entire family. Your definition of "Great" is that of short-sighted people.
are u not a criminal should I expose u?
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by highchief1: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Treash:

Ahh, broz e never reach nah. Talking down her family is rude of u. Remember u r including her dad. It depicts u as not only being unmannered and discourteous, but also lacking proper home training.
na Honourable you dey talk to.are u not afraid to die?
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by highchief1: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
safarigirl:
the dowry in my village is #25, thank you. Stop listening to tales by moonlight, Mbaise is not the only place in Igbo land
when we're u born what do u no abt life.look at my moniker again so u be careful
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
highchief1:
when we're u born what do u no abt life.look at my moniker again so u be careful
wetin dey your moniker? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Eddy2cute(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Tonto and Churchill did more than this.

We all know how that worked out
lol r u praying for that to happen to them?
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Davedgr8:
bad belle.. Wetin concern you
Its a legit question. No hard working fellow,who gets LEGIT money will display wealth so blatantly.
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by baddosky1: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Tonto and Churchill did more than this.

We all know how that worked out

Churchill is an Y**** demon while this man is not. Stop the unnecessary comparison
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by JandyJ(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
What does he do for a living?.

U ladies don't care about that..

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

I watched a documentary about marriage rites of the rural Massai people of Kenya.

A Massai man is to pay at least 50 cows as dowry if he must marry. Calculate that and tell me if it's not expensive by African or nigerian standard, even more expensive than an Igbo bride price in Mbaise. Rural Massai people for that matter, yet some sophisticated lazy ones are lamenting and begging for free wives.

Can u imagine?

50 cows! shocked

One cow as of today cost 200k to 250k.

That's why I said such men should stick to their own tribe women. Nobody force or tie them up to marry Igbo women.
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

It is not expensive by their own standard. Google more about that tribe and you will see that most families rear cattle and it has very low cost price cos its everywhere dere. Its because in Nigeria, cows not generally available.
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by purestone(f): 12:08am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
What does he do for a living?.
thankio
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Antichristus: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2018
DRUGS OR YAHOO YAHOO!
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by chiefmega: 3:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Jacksy:
Pls, wah brand of car is that?

Is a Dodge Caliber...
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 09, 2018
"Brand new?" sad
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:11am On Jan 09, 2018
That's lovely happy married life
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Jerulo(m): 6:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Did they use same lipstick tho
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by highchief1: 7:08am On Jan 09, 2018
safarigirl:
wetin dey your moniker? undecided

i can rape
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Ifunanya327(f): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2018
If you looking forward to working online and getting paid weekly.. All you need to do is like and share some business pages and get paid 100 per like/share.. Limit is 200likes/share per week.. Follow us and read through the terms and conditions
http://www.4waymedia.com/DpCdQ//883ce39df6c1b4b612fa542e4353250f/fcb/en/?i=2376186&i=2376186
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by missbestie: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian socialite did the unexpected as he bought his bride a brand new car as a gift and presented it to her at their wedding. The colorful traditional wedding between Ibe Chukwuebuka Treasure popularly known as DONCLEF to his lovely bride Kelechi Juliet Anagboso - saw family, friends and colleagues gather in their numbers on Friday, January 5, 2018 in Isiaku Village of Isuofia, Aguata LGA of Anambra State...

The Isu LGA, Imo State born DONCLEF, decided to surprise his partner at the ceremony with the new car as a wedding present.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-gifts-bride-brand-new-car-traditional-wedding-anambra-photos.html
the Guy is cute and rich wow....
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by MicNz(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2018
See money oh.... God answer my call na
Re: Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

"My mummy say"people. Lol.
I am nt understanding u o! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Points Gun At Groom In Wedding Day Photoshoot / Mouth Odour Experience / Largest Natural Breasts On Earth- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.