Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post (74259 Views)

Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) / 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by whirlwind7(m): 5:55am On Jan 09, 2018
drololaaof:
You all derail from the main point the issue of security, the DSS operatives that compromise, they are dangerous to the life of the President & Governors

And you expect the average person to worry his head over how secure the president is? You need people to have sleepless night over security lapses that are given to a privileged few? Can you even listen to yourself?

A herdsman or an armed robber or a starving junkie or a drunk policeman or even a frustrated fellow citizen can put your life at mortal risk, or even kill you....and nothing, repeat, nothing will happen. Nobody gives a fleeting sh!t about you or your wellbeing.
Yet the best you can come up with is this? To worry about the security details of very corrupt, very callous politicians? angry
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by OMEGA009(m): 6:25am On Jan 09, 2018
michaelang:

as you said ''google is your friend''

10. Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Fighter
Cost: $ 110,000

9. Coventry Eagle
Cost: $ 120,000

8. Harley Davidson Rocker
Cost: $ 130,000

7. Hildebrand Wolfmüller
Cost: $ 150,000

6. Hub less Harley Davidson
Cost: $ 155,000

5. Ecosse FE Ti XX
Cost: $ 300,000

4. The legendary British classic black
Cost: $ 400,000

3. Gold Plated Custom Chopper
Cost: $ 500,000

2. Ultra Rare Porcupine
Cost: $ 750,000

1. $ 1 million Harley-Davidson
Cost: $ 1 million
abeg do research well before you post sh*t so you don't sound unintelligent

And how many of such are for street use? Anywayz, I suggest you pull in your tongue before you argue with a REAL BIKER. Wannabe.

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Sparkle777(f): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2018
hobermener:
$157000 for power bikes shocked shocked
Blooood of lukaku!!
And one bastard was trying to fool his family with an article on yusuf buhari's ascetism, simple nature and prudent lifestyle, just the way they succeeded in fooling a country of idiots on how his father was corrupt free and austere. These guys deserve special seats in hell!!
And for those idiots who are thinking of voting out the terrorist in 2019, i can only lafffff grin grin. Thumb printing next to the evil broom in 2015 meant giving buhari an 8 year mandate till 2023, buhari dont need you all now, he has the power of INCUMBENCY. Elections will hold, results announced, and buhari declared winner. And just as NOTHING happened when there was a hike in fuel price by over 80 percent under this administration, NOTHING will happen when the results are announced as the docile cowards will crawl tail between legs to their respective caves.
In life there are mistakes that should NEVER happen, a buhari presidency was one of them.
If you doubt buhari victory in the polls come 2019, put your money on it, ill be waiting cool

You are very correct. They wouldn't listen then,now we are all suffering. The thing is if Buhari had not won the election, there would have been a mini civil war. Believe me, I work in the Security Dept's and could tell you the evil plans that has been laid out if Buhari had not won. So u see,its better we "enjoy" this govt so that our eyes go clear.
The problem with Buhari is spiritual, he can never be in an environment where ppl prospers or rejoices. He is an agent of poverty,whatever he touches dries up. It may or may not be his fault but that's the truth. He looks austere but is highly corrupt,the kind of corruption that forbids you to steal but entitles him to steal into oblivion.
You will all do well to remember that the last time we fell into recession was with him,what other proofs do you need. I pity ppl that think it would get better if he comes back. No, Buharis govt will keep sucking the blood of Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by CeeKay17: 6:56am On Jan 09, 2018
planetx:
To does saying it's impossible for the bike to cost $157,000, do you think it's an ordinary bike? According to the pics of the damaged bike I saw online it was a
NCR M16 that actually costs $232,000
I'm sure you didn't read in the article that this brand is very rare that's why it costs so much right? You think this bike is what you see on the street everyday? And which BMW bike costs $157k cuz the write-up said it was a BMW bike not NCR M16.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Worksunlimited: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Organs:

Yeah, but its ok for you to insult our beloved Nigeria right? Most exp when ure not sure what obtains in other countries? Even Presidents in developed countries listen to their security operatives hence its obvious ure unsre what ure talking about my bros, didnt mean to call your thinking into question... for that one no vex....

Show me where I insulted Nigeria?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Worksunlimited: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Fawklicant:

They were sacked for negligence of duty. They left his escapades out of their weekly reports and it's wrong.

The real question we should all be asking is where did the boy get that kind of money?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by one4GOD(f): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2018
frankyychiji:
It's actually good news for all Nigerians, the son of a president will be representing Nigeria in this year's Paralympics. cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by jpphilips(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2018
michaelang:

this is how you know an id**t is using the internet
My post was based on the statement ''NO BIKE IS WORTH $155,000''
next time read wella before you comment

He is not only dumb but blind, how can one be cursed with a multitude of plagues?
Even the mad man on my street can read the bmw in the guys's post.
Never mind, we will continue managing you in the cyber space, you aren't the worst afterall your brain is only geo fenced from reality.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by jpphilips(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2018
planetx:
To does saying it's impossible for the bike to cost $157,000, do you think it's an ordinary bike? According to the pics of the damaged bike I saw online it was a

Your mumu never do!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by jpphilips(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2018
Worksunlimited:

The real question we should all be asking is where did the boy get that kind of money?

What kind of money?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Worksunlimited: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2018
jpphilips:

What kind of money?

The $157,000 per bmw bike..
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by jpphilips(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2018
Worksunlimited:

The $157,000 per bmw bike..

You must have lived most of your life in a cave to believe Bmw power bike sells for that amount. Sorry bro!!

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Ojiofor: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2018
See corruption right inside saint Buharis house.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by gare(f): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2018
johnnyn1:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/01/08/yusuf-buhari-presidents-son-secretly-acquired-power-bikes-dss-operatives-sacked-incident/amp/

You all are asking where he got the money from , he is the Permanent Secretary to the " Other Rooms" he works in the "Other Rooms Ministry"
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Temysteve(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Hmmmm, a whooping fifty six million five hundred and twenty four thousand naira only... Surely we'll return all of una to daura
bubu-thief
DSS-thief
that stupid boy-robber
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Kosy79(f): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2018
frankyychiji:
It's actually good news for all Nigerians, the son of a president will be representing Nigeria in this year's Paralympics. cheesy
Bae believe me you've got no chill

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by maasoap(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2018
godofuck231:

Soappy pikin see ur username, weak sperm product
May be you should take a time to look at your own username, it says a lot about your upbringing.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Worksunlimited: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2018
jpphilips:

You must have lived most of your life in a cave to believe Bmw power bike sells for that amount. Sorry bro!!

If you cannot have an intelligent discussion with me without been insultive, go take several seats..
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by jpphilips(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Worksunlimited:

If you cannot have an intelligent discussion with me without been insultive, go take several seats..

What is intelligent about believing a prado can fly at your miserable age? Not your fault though, nairaland has open the gates to several village deities to talk rubbish!!
He even considers himself intelligent, lol.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Worksunlimited: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2018
jpphilips:

What is intelligent about believing a prado can fly at your miserable age? Not your fault though, nairaland has open the gates to several village deities to talk rubbish!!
He even considers himself intelligent, lol.

And where did I show that I believed a prado can fly?

Go find someone else's tree to bark at..
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by frankyychiji(f): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Kosy79:

Bae believe me you've got no chill
When poo happens, you gotta flush it.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by CioAngels(f): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2018
It is just unfortunate, youthful exuberance, he only tried to live his age but he went to extreme because his father must have stashed not soon to be used dollars. I refuse the Bashir dimension because Yusuf was not been spoon fed. Buhari had better take care of Bashir, because Yusuf will surely ask to see him, that is part of what will sustain Yusuf when he gets out of coma. Bashir and Yusuf get better soon by His grace. Amen.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by perfectgen(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
erico2k2:

I think the coast is hyped, over hyped
Seriously, I care less about what people think of PMB; he is the president and should be ready for it but for us to be so partisan that we start wishing an obviously calm and humble guy death and evil speaks volume about our perceived humanity.
I was also flabbergasted by the mention of that huge sum of money as the price of the BMW bike and the doubting spirit in me wanted to research it; I checked online and observed that of the proclaimed 26 New BMW power bikes models produced in 2017, the prices starts from a little above 1M with none being above 8M so how did we arrive at 54M?
For those who don't believe PMB son is calm and humble, you can ask questions about the sons of Obasanjo, Atiku, IBB, Abacha and even GEJ while they were in government and relate their acts to that of Yusuf Buhari. Funny enough, most of his critics are worse in their dealings with those with lower posture in the society yet they hypocritically blame him for having a love more than 10,000 registered bikers have including lower class employees here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by perfectgen(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
planetx:

NCR M16 is a Ducatti product and not a BMW product. Its price ranges from 18k USD to 56k USD for the regular type but the special order ones which is one of the 10 most costly bikes in the world is what you saw at 232k USD.
So if I and you both purchase a BMW car, with mine being regular order and yours special order, will we rate mine at your own value?
I am yet to see the model of the BMW power bike Yusuf Buhari rode but for that information to be absent on social media yet a huge sum of money being bandied about should tell you, it is all politics, which is killing us and taking us nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by michaelang(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
It seems OMEGA009 and jpphilips have a problem understanding and comprehending simple english. My post was an answer to this question

No BMW bike or any other model costs $157,000. Is it made of gold or does it use Diamond crusted brakes?

Whether they are limit edition bikes or regular bikes is not the case here @OMEGA009
not everyone is as ignorant as you.
Look things up before you spill shit
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Organs(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
handsomeclouds:

You are trying too hard... Its a pity

Trying to exonerate him by hook or by crook.

Its well anyway

I used to be a big fan, if u go through my posts I was fanatically supporting Buhari

I went to sleep in one dusty, mosquito infested room just to vote him.

How wrong I was!

Politicians are all the same, even Buhari no be saint.

If you are a paid agent, you will need to do more that all these buying ticket thing and incoherent stories.

Like i said you are just an average Naija "mu**" by once again insinuating or assuming i am a paid agent. You can call my story incoherent all you want, it's not for you to believe, it's the major wahala we have in nigeria, people believe what they choose to believe no matter what you tell them or what evidences you show. Yes, i supported Buhari in 2015 and i believe absolutely that he is a better choice than GEJ, but FYI, i equally believe that it's a shame if Buhari should even contemplate contesting 2019 based on his performance so far and that we need to do ourselves a favour by ensuring we vote him out in 2019 the same way we did with GEJ, but all that is dependent on the candidates available in 2019. I also have FACTS to back up my claim, examples are:
1. Buhari's own minister cannot reach him easily, maybe he had to go through cabals to talk to him. Ibe Kachikwu.
2. This accident of his son shows clearly that he is not even absolutely calling the shots, he gave instructions and his instructions were violated and his son was riding power bikes at night and maybe way above speed limit and maybe without the right outfit, hence he has failed woefully.
3. Maina saga, and the fact that some people are locked up without trial and no one up till date has been successfully tried and prosecuted....

On and on and on...... These are all FACTS that i can back up..... I am not concluding like you, and i am not going to go off of the usual "Noise" and no substance like you.... Also, read my post again, i specifically said he may or may not we were not specifically told..
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by jpphilips(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
michaelang:
It seems OMEGA009 and jpphilips have a problem understanding and comprehending simple english. My post was an answer to this question

No BMW bike or any other model costs $157,000. Is it made of gold or does it use Diamond crusted brakes?

Whether they are limit edition bikes or regular bikes is not the case here @OMEGA009
not everyone is as ignorant as you.
Look things up before you spill shit

You know something about village deities like you, because you are dumb, you expect likewise from everyone. We all read the post you quoted while writting your village thesis.
Next time you won't be ranting online that a bmw bike cost $157k. Village boy!! Can you excuse my mention, im allergic to stup!d people who cant use their retarded iq once the president is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by michaelang(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
jpphilips:

You know something about village deities like you, because you are dumb, you expect likewise from everyone. We all read the post you quoted while writting your village thesis.
Next time you won't be ranting online that a bmw bike cost $157k. Village boy!! Can you excuse my mention, im allergic to stup!d people who cant use their retarded iq once the president is involved.

only a village champion and worshipper of a deity will know a village boy and a deity respectively
seriously don't have time to waste on a slowpoke like you
PEACE
next when someone say an eyeglass sells for 250k you ll say the person is a liar
oga go out and mingle sa as to upgrade ur mind
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Ankit14: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2019
List of Most Exorbitant Motorcycles in the World
When you hear motorcycles, you automatically imagine a two-wheeled vehicle with handlebars, exhaust, speed-o-meter, and engine. With a wide range of designs and specifications around the globe, some of them are built for speed, some are designed for comfort, and some of them are launched with the aim of purely its economic outcome. While most of the bikes deal in speed, comfort, and economy, some bikes are designed just to sit cosy in the most expensive bikes segment.

Ask any biker, what they think about their bike, and the first answer will be – love. So, here we are with a list of bikes everyone would love, but the twist is – you cannot really own them.

Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Fighter[/color][color=#000099]
If we are talking about the most expensive bike in the world, this monster needs to be on the top of the list. Why? Just because it would cost around Rs. 74-75crores (excluding taxes) for a person to own this vehicle and ride it on Indian terrains. But what makes it so expensive? Besides the unique clockwise design, the bike’s eye-catching chassis that is carved from a single piece of metal is a complete hit. Apart from that, the motorcycle runs on a 120ci 45-degree air-cooled V-Twin engine complemented by titanium, aluminium, and carbon fibre body parts. Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Fighter is street-legal and can reach up to a top speed of 305kmph.

1949 E90 AJS Porcupine
This is a 500cc behemoth produced by AJS in 1949. There were only 4 units manufactured by the company and one of them was able to win the 1949 World Championship. It is an open frame, aluminium alloy, 500cc, DOHC twin engine with horizontal cylinders and heads. With its low center of gravity, AJS Porcupine can reach up to a top speed of 217kmph as recorded in 1949 at the Man of Isle TT. The price of this vehicle is estimated to be around Rs. 48crores (excluding taxes) and obviously, it is a masterpiece in itself.

Ecosse ES1 Spirit
Here is a motorcycle that is completely devoted to speed. The ES1 Spirit is a unique motorcycle without chassis framework, Swingarm and rear suspension attached to the gearbox and the front suspension to the engine. The bike weighs around 120Kg which makes it extremely lightweight and the bespoke transverse inline-four engine almost makes it uncontrollable. So, if you want to ride this vehicle you must get into a month’s training before you do so. Even a professional driver requires two-weeks training before they try and ride one of these monsters. If you want to own it, go ahead, and shell out Rs. 24-25crores (excluding taxes).

Hildebrand and Wolfmuller
If we were to judge this bike by its looks, it does not come anywhere close to the motorcycles that we ride today. Well, that’s what makes it different. Owning this bike will take you back more than 100 years when this production motorcycle appeared. The bike costs around Rs. 24crores (excluding taxes) and can be a great item for your collection of expensive things.

BMS Nehmesis
The first thing you notice in the Nehmesis – there is no stand, and yet the bike stands. With uncanny design and shiny outfit, this predator is on our list with a price tag of Rs. 20crores (excluding taxes). Is it drivable? Of course, it is. It incorporates an air-ride system that, along with a single-sided rear suspension lifts the motorcycle to 10 inches that allows you to ride it. If you think, why this vehicle is all glittery and weird, then you must know that the yellow glitter is actually 24-karat gold. So, if you thought that only sports motorcycles were expensive, think again.

So, which one is your favourite, the behemoth, the weirdo, or the old-timer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / Bare-Chested Big-Sized Man At APC Rally In Lagos. Photos / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.