Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Am I The Only One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One? (585 Views)

Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??! / Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One? by theGigolo: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Guys I fell in love last year when I came upon the band called "Of Monsters and Men" but I hardly hear people play it at all and when they do they don't understand the lyrics or the kind of music they do.

Is anyone in this forum listening to them? Especially Winter Sound.
Re: Am I The Only One? by mikejj(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin where is bingo chain!!!anoda one is here

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
I just listened to some of their songs, they have great lyrics

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One? by theGigolo: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
I just listened to some of their songs, they have great lyrics

Great one man, meh I just love a lot of songs from there two albums, I started with little talks (actually stumbled on it on YouTube)
Re: Am I The Only One? by theGigolo: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
mikejj:

Bro you don't always have to reply..

Go and sin no more
Re: Am I The Only One? by MistadeRegal(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
mikejj:

But isn't this rather savage?
Re: Am I The Only One? by mikejj(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
MistadeRegal:

But isn't this rather savage?
e no savage anybody o.

(1) (Reply)

What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? / Why Be Say Na Poor People Wey Dey Born Pikin Pass! / Charly Boy’s Daughter, Adaeze Weds Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.