Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party - Events (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (70075 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Official Pictures From “ilaje High School 2012/13” Get Together Party / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Ahaah. I like what i see cool. You can take it down

Where you at ?
I didn't see it. You can't like what I don't endorse. undecided undecided
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by rawpadgin(m): 1:36am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You dey follow that lazy man drag?

See him face like Buhari pant!
oya modify this comment b4 i stab u 4 yanch
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 1:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Gorgeousolasco:

Lasgidi

Ditto

Wanna take this off here ? Whatsapp maybe ?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 1:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. Take care of our new bae. cool

Goodnight, Olu. kiss

Aderola omo oba, iyawo ekun kiss

Sleep like a queen
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by ottidex(m): 1:37am On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:
While their China counterparts are up on their feets contributing their quota to global industrialization. . .

SMH!

Easy oh. Je Je
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 1:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
I didn't see it. You can't like what I don't endorse. undecided undecided

Hehehehe pade mi ni orita shomongo cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Hehehehe pade mi ni orita shomongo cheesy
Oya oya. cool cool
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Gorgeousolasco(f): 1:43am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Ditto

Wanna take this off here ? Whatsapp maybe ?

Send a pm
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 1:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Gorgeousolasco:

Send a pm

Follow back
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by wristbangle: 1:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Apt and well organised party from the planning committee.

Nice one kushykush, rosieluv and others cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by AmAlbert(m): 1:49am On Jan 09, 2018
We outside the shores of Naija too needs to get together, all Nlanders in Gh, lemme see your hands up
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by marwanafrica: 1:54am On Jan 09, 2018
permit to say this to others, that those that turn out for this Gathering are truly the First class nairalanders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Judolisco(m): 1:57am On Jan 09, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Attending parties and 'discussing the country' aren't mutually exclusive, one can still exist with the other
am talking about having a clear goal and motive and m not sure if we can do that under the influence of alcohol or being high on some weed.

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by LaClickLaBend: 1:58am On Jan 09, 2018
"Hello mummy, they say your daughter like food oh"
"Can this idiot just shut"
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by ruggedtimi(m): 1:58am On Jan 09, 2018
what about the ph version?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by LaClickLaBend: 1:59am On Jan 09, 2018

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Explorers(m): 1:59am On Jan 09, 2018
Cool

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by LaClickLaBend: 1:59am On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by LaClickLaBend: 2:00am On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:02am On Jan 09, 2018
See o, and I didn't know about this? Bae get ready, we're gracing this next time.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Forzap: 2:07am On Jan 09, 2018
massive improvement from the last one
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by seuncyrus(m): 2:31am On Jan 09, 2018
ShaheedBinAliyu:
All I see is Ashawo and bunch of useless guys

This is very stupid of you sir, even if you don't like what they did, why not move on to your favorite section of the forum instead of spreading your stupidity online sir. You knew exactly what the thread was all about, but you still clicked, checked the pictures and still made a comment.

I don't know when we'll ever get to understand that people are from different backgrounds and we all have different interest. Dumb hypocrite

PS: I didn't attend the party.

Peace smiley

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by bukola08(m): 3:38am On Jan 09, 2018
Nice
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nukilia: 3:46am On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:
While their China counterparts are up on their feets contributing their quota to global industrialization. . .

SMH!

I challenge you to host a Nairaland technology and industrialists outing.... cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by nex(m): 3:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Great job guys. Would have attended if I was aware of the event. I hope more and more of such meet-ups will continue to hold, and they will help us get along and understand each other better.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by frankson1(m): 3:53am On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:

SMH!

I am seeing s_ _y_rs here.

I don travel so una no go see me.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by frankson1(m): 4:10am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Most of the girls that were present aren't nairalanders. I could only spot Belyn.

SIINXU. grin

I hope so because I dey fine bae for NL o. If they are the ones I'm seeing then �
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Lit! Way better than the last one. But wait...are these NL girls?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Martin0(m): 4:50am On Jan 09, 2018
OboOlora:
WHere’s Martin0, my darling? Awww, see Airforce1 looking yummy. Nice one guys, I can’t stop viewing the pictures.

gringrin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Futureberry:
@the organizers, next time try and provide non-acholic drinks too...not everyone loves consuming alcohol
Coke issa "non-acholic" drink cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Teespice(f): 5:11am On Jan 09, 2018
lovely, cool environment, cheerful banter and classy people. pictures do speak a thousand words.

is that shisha I am seeing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS] / Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.