Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party - Events (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (70479 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Official Pictures From “ilaje High School 2012/13” Get Together Party / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by fatymore(f): 6:42am On Jan 09, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
and what do people like you do?
i dey on purdah... grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by capip120(m): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2018
I wanted to be a passive observer of this thread but while scrolling down, I couldn't help but notice the discontentment and seeming disapproval from some sadistic individuals who no matter what you do still find time to criticise the work of others. Many of these sadists made mention of discussing the affairs of the country and engaging your time meaningfully. While that is good, I want to throw these questions at them. Are they National Assembly members? Have they committed any crime against the state? Did they take your money and throw it at the party? If they didn't do any of the above, why bite yourself? Politicians steal your money every day and spend on women and on girls the age of your sister and you don't and won't do Jack. Why? You talk of bright ideas, why not take the lead as the Lead Discussant and see if people won't attend. But noooo you won't you prefer to taunt guys that have done nothing but decided to contribute to the society by patronizing that spot. Or you don't know their presence there is an avenue for the owner to generate revenues and pay taxes to government when they come calling? If sadistic individuals like you guys are allowed the helm of affairs in this country, social life will be lost. I can bet my last dime that most of you that chose to criticize can't feet their shoes intellectually.
The Nazi party can't be a constable to public opinion. So many hypocrites in this forum, never do well doramus and incognito bastards.
To the guys and girls who made the party a success, I say Kudos to you for making it happen. It ain't easy doing what you guys did. Keep up the good work and don't be dissuaded by the likes of bitter individuals we have here.
In fact, IF YOU NO GET MONEY HIDE YOUR FACE!!!

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by ednut1(m): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Ama80(f): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2018
YaxxVille:
We should arrange for Abj NL get together party, wah do u tink
I can't wait
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by bomasek(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2018
capip120:
I wanted to be a passive observer of this thread but while scrolling down, I couldn't help but notice the discontentment and seemingly disapproval from some sadistic individuals who no matter what you do still find time to criticise the work of others. Many of these sadists made mention of discussing the affairs of the country and engaging your time meaningfully. While that is good, I want to throw these questions at them. Are they National Assembly members? Have they committed any crime against the state? Did they take your money and throw it at the party? If they didn't do any of the above, why bite yourself? Politicians steal your money every day and spend on womens and on girls the age of your sister and you don't and won't do Jack. Why? You talk of bright ideas, why not take the lead as the Lead Discussant and see if people won't attend. But noooo you won't you prefer to taunt guys that have done nothing but decided to contribute to the society by patronizing that spot.
U should know by now that kids are more in number on this platform.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by YaxxVille(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2018
We have to discuss this then
DonFreshmoney:
Abuja people for Nairaland dey Bleep up big time.. we suppose organise our own. Let's show the lagos peeps how the capital city have fun.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Tomjazzy2:

Pardon me bro. Kindly buzz me up. Lost all my contacts

Same here sad already sent you a PM
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by bobo65(m): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2018
On a serious note, I'm really impressed

This is a big upgrade compared to last year's own

Ill surely attend next year's own

KKudos to d organizers

5 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by CplusJason: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:

Go and get a tangible life you will be proud to show to your kids.

My brain is old and dusty?

You must be cognitively imbalanced and overwhelmingly stupid for such a crazy and unruly assertion.

Fool of no traceable origin,don't get me started.

You can run to your Mods as usual. grin grin
grin grin grin

Bro, don't get started... Please. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by hgnbello(m): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2018
na wa ooh... wat are dose gals smoking like diz..
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by LegitBoy(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Agadsman:
Nairalanders are fun people....seems the Lagos peeps are the only happening ones....whatsup abj, let's host ours na...Haba!
Oya now, lead let us follow.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by YaxxVille(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Abj NL get2geda #comingsoon
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Espada10: 6:53am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Alternate, it's a fact that most of the girls there were imported.
I noticed that too
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by terrezo2002(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2018
Is smoking and drinking fun? I can't be in such a gathering. They don't even look happy. No.smiling, just seeing people boning their faces and forming for one another, all of them claiming bad guys and bad girls.
If you want to have true fun, contact me.

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2018
3RNEST:

Am with u bro... grin

Let's create a thread on that regard. Mods will front page it.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2018
fatymore:
i dey on purdah... grin
what is that mean?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Plolly(f): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Topestbilly:

Lawd! My chest! Please no kill me.....
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Fidelmalek(m): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Kingsley10000:
so true,most of them criticizing this thread are impoverished,low self-esteem and ugly.....their only strength is hiding behind keyboard to type rubbish.......STUPID KIDS
I digress.
I don't think most of these hypocritical jejunes have a life outside nairaland.
Using this forum to mask their frustrations, unbalanced life and unfortunate financial situations.
So much for hypocrisy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Plolly(f): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Topestbilly:

Lawd! My chest! Please no kill me.....
I just weak I swear
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Kingsley10000: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2018
capip120:
I wanted to be a passive observer of this thread but while scrolling down, I couldn't help but notice the discontentment and seeming disapproval from some sadistic individuals who no matter what you do still find time to criticise the work of others. Many of these sadists made mention of discussing the affairs of the country and engaging your time meaningfully. While that is good, I want to throw these questions at them. Are they National Assembly members? Have they committed any crime against the state? Did they take your money and throw it at the party? If they didn't do any of the above, why bite yourself? Politicians steal your money every day and spend on womens and on girls the age of your sister and you don't and won't do Jack. Why? You talk of bright ideas, why not take the lead as the Lead Discussant and see if people won't attend. But noooo you won't you prefer to taunt guys that have done nothing but decided to contribute to the society by patronizing that spot. Or you don't know their presence there is an avenue for the owner to generate revenues and pay taxes to government when they come calling? If sadistic individuals like you guys are allowed the helm of affairs in this country, social life will be lost. I can bet my last dame that most of you that chose to criticize can't feet their shoes intellectually.
The Nazi party can't be a constable to public opinion. So many hypocrites in this forum, never do well doramus and incognito bastards.
To the guys and girls who made the party a success, I say Kudos to you for making it happen. It ain't easy doing what you guys did. Keep up the good work and don't be dissuaded by the likes of bitter individuals we have here.
In fact, IF YOU NO GET MONEY HIDE YOUR FACE!!!
the number of kids on nl outweighs the matured folks...majority of them are under 20 who still feed from their parents,hence they exhibit their youthful exuberances
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by jidxin(m): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2018
Mynd44:

It is that do you want me to move it or leave it here?

Chai.....it is or is it....smh mynd44 English ehn
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
You are the one going around circles, obviously. I don't see how the monikers of those that came affect you. And I don't see how posting the pictures calls for interrogation, it's not an interview. Even if there would be an interrogation,I think only seun or a moderator has that right.

And no, your voice doesn't count. It is like the drop of a needle in a marketplace on a market day, no one cares. smiley
Madam, you care!. You're trying too hard to prove that the girls on the picture are nairalanders, whereas even you that was one of the organisers didn't attend the party. Go debate this with someone that's oblivious of what I said. Since only Séun and his moderators have the right to interrogate you/the party then I wonder what we're all doing here. Have you been able to tell all the critics how their opinion is like the drop of a needle in a haystack?.

5 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by McGg: 7:22am On Jan 09, 2018
please was NwaAmaikpe there?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by terrezo2002(m): 7:24am On Jan 09, 2018
Fidelmalek:
shut the fv-k up you demented bipolar.
WTF!
Those pictures depicts people who took the bold step to come out and have fun.
China party houses is much more plenty than Nigerian companies put together. They party and are still progressive.
You hid behind the keyboard spewing thrash while in reality you can't make a public appearance.
Maybe you have a face that of a civet.
Retarded cretin
Lol. You are so funny. All these Abuses because I said the truth. I am surprised you still called it fun.
Next time try to organize a decent party. Not until you smoke and drink and then you die of kidney failure. Some people were bored in the party. They partied with their phones as the pictures portrayed.
Please don't be angry with me. I am only saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Martin0(m): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Madam, you care!. You're trying too hard to prove that the girls on the picture are nairalanders, whereas even you that was one of the organisers didn't attend the party. Go debate this with someone that's oblivious of what I said. Since only Séun and his moderators have the right to interrogate you/the party then I wonder what we're all doing here. Have you been able to tell all the critics how their opinion is like the drop of a needle in a haystack?.

Na wa for u ooo!

Come oo kimbraa we get serious serious matter to yan! Very serious one ooo!

We need to talk wella! I nor dey play dis time oo! Very serious talk
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
We don't care, just sitting you in your place, a place where you just view the pictures and go or insult. That's the only right you have, not to be demanding for the monikers that came as if they set the party up with your money or in your residence. grin grin

So because I didn't go, all the girls that went were imported? You don't know the girls, you only know berlyn...final. You actually can't know all the girls on NL.

You didn't criticize, you made an unreasonable demand which you have no right to. And seriously yes, no one's opinion actually counts except the opinions of those that organised and attended the party. grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross can I please have their files?

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2018
The party is nice, beautiful ladies smiley and some guys tongue

It is a nice idea, I think more of such events could/should be organized to discuss important issues, but I believe it is great that nairalanders are building strong relationships outside the forum for a Start.

I don't like the fact that they posted a picture where a lady was smoking though. There are kids (young teenagers) on this forum who might deem that as normal behavior. I think the organizers should have cut out that picture, otherwise they did a great job.

kudos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) / This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Twin Brothers Play Best Man Role At Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.