Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party - Events (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (70058 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Official Pictures From “ilaje High School 2012/13” Get Together Party / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by omoiyalayi(m): 5:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Nice one

You guys really rocks

Am sure that's lagos

Abeg who is going to organize abuja own?

We no dey carry last here o

Abuja people rocks too
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Dexema(m): 5:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
With kids seff. grin grin
why do I have a feeling you just want to clear gorgeousolasco out of the picture, abeg no spoil the fine boy market if he never marry o.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by mykeltee: 5:22am On Jan 09, 2018
Nobodys:
...Fine babes everywhere..later they will be the first to say nl babes are not fine..... kikikiki the guys be looking funky.....look at that one that was trying to bash me that day.kikikikikik....... chaiiiiii.....

anyways nice party...thumbs up to the beautiful ladies....
truly fine babe......only the one wey dey disgrace her family there taking sisha
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Codes151(m): 5:39am On Jan 09, 2018
So na publicity this ones Dey find? Smh!!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by 3RNEST(m): 5:42am On Jan 09, 2018
Agadsman:
Nairalanders are fun people....seems the Lagos peeps are the only happening ones....whatsup abj, let's host ours na...Haba!
Abuja too dull, but im in for organizing beside mymd44 at our back grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Abuja people for Nairaland dey Bleep up big time.. we suppose organise our own. Let's show the lagos peeps how the capital city have fun.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Pentools(m): 5:45am On Jan 09, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Nice one

You guys really rocks

Am sure that's lagos

Abeg who is going to organize abuja own?

We no dey carry last here o

Abuja people rocks too

I stand with you. I think we do need that in abuja too ooo.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Tomjazzy2: 5:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Always nice for people to unwind happily.

Yes, I also wish this could be replicated in a more productive ventures- like a movement to factory reset this nation or something.

Anyways, I don't think that can be organized by romancelanders. This section is composed mainly of people out to catch fun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Pentools(m): 5:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Abuja where we dey,,,,,,,,let's do dis !!!!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Bigii(m): 5:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Gorgeousolasco:
The guy on yellow shirt thou... So cute

Thanks sweetie kiss
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by 3RNEST(m): 5:55am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
I know right, it's funny. grin
Whats i know right...
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by 3RNEST(m): 5:56am On Jan 09, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Abuja people for Nairaland dey Bleep up big time.. we suppose organise our own. Let's show the lagos peeps how the capital city have fun.
Am with u bro... grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Tomjazzy2:
Always nice for people to unwind happily.

Yes, I also wish this could be replicated in a more productive ventures- like a movement to factory reset this nation or something.

Anyways, I don't think that can be organized by romancelanders. This section is composed mainly of people out to catch fun

Baba when ever such is organized, abeg dig me out. I don already get list of politicians wey I go burst der belle cheesy

Btw, I like this ur dp.

#nohomo

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by mykel25(m): 6:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Party to show off for d guys n catch new fish, the ladies to assess the Harvard guys and serve them hot...and some people are there feeling inferior ....I can bet my balls this is d fact ....any way not hating just had to say d fact..... Nice hang out tho...some will step up their games after that hang out....some Yahoo will plus it and runs geh ll go to Ilorin to upgrade from Alfa....some money spenders got new gehs tripping n some got new gehs for yahoo sacrifice..... THIS IS THE CRUX OF THE MATTER m just me
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by dontbothermuch: 6:13am On Jan 09, 2018
Lovely

Ma guy

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 09, 2018
And it’s very irritating. It’s just like Nigerians are against people having any type of fun and being happy. Like is it their fault Nigeria is in the shîts? Are they supposed to be gloomy and wear sack clothes because of the terrible things happening here? I heard some idiot talking about going for the SARS rally like TF??! grin dying for this country is just not worth it biko.
bodyonchecheche:
Lool how many parties do they hold in a year that people are going on about 'leaders of tomorrow', it's like Nigerians are just sanctimonious for the sake of it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Jbleenk: 6:22am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:

Having fun means we are not contributing to anything?

You didn't attend the party as an intellectual individual that you claim to be, please what important thing have you contributed to your family (not to talk about the country) and I mean apart from staying on nairaland 24/7 looking for likes?

You even enter the new year with 3,000 Naira debt and you are forming van dam for happy people... See this frustrated man grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4276840/4-totally-simple-ways-get#64005195

Your brain is old and dusty. It needs formatting

Waiting patiently for the haters to arrive. See them over there... grin

Bros u harsh o. Na wetin make u bust bottle for hin head? U wan kill am? Na wa o bros u wicked o
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Kingsley10000: 6:25am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:
PS: There are so many frustrated, broke and poor people on nairaland.

You are going to see comments that shows their frustration at others having fun meanwhile they've got nothing going well for themselves.

Pictures of people having fun might provoke them to hating. Watch as they'll not prove me wrong. smiley

Meanwhile others will come out and say

"Youths should stand up for the country instead of partying"

whereas they were too scared to go for the #EndSars crusade. Too many hypocrites in Nigeria.

They can never achieve anything but they will criticize those who achieved their goals against all odds. cheesy
pls next year,this bash should be held in owerri
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Makuos: 6:26am On Jan 09, 2018
They look like Harlots and Harlot patronizers!!!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Kingsley10000: 6:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Ojemedad:
so NL get fine girls like this
I was surprised,I don't know we have gorgeous ladies here
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Kingsley10000: 6:32am On Jan 09, 2018
LesbianBoy:
But oloshos full nairaland o grin grin grin grin grin
na today you know,I hope say una rock these fine girls tire
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by FTrebirth(m): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
That you brought it on NL for us to be the judge made it my business. Probably not Aisha's.

they're all nairalanders except for one. and we had an agreement not to disclose their handles to anyone, including buhari. we don't want trolls using the beach party as a basis for slut-shaming anyone. it happened last year...it shouldn't happen again.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by RSVP: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2018
dontbothermuch:
Lovely

Ma guy

Dude no get joY oo cheesy

Neighbor! sad

3 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by SIINXU: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Most of the girls that were present aren't nairalanders. I could only spot Belyn.

SIINXU. grin

Haba, did you sight me too? I'm not there na?? cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Tomjazzy2: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2018
hammer2010:

Baba when ever such is organized, abeg dig me out. I don already get list of politicians wey I go burst der belle cheesy

Btw, I like this ur dp.

#nohomo

Funny you.

Thanks for the compliment
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by YaxxVille(m): 6:36am On Jan 09, 2018
We should arrange for Abj NL get together party, wah do u tink
Ama80:
Pple viewing dis topic like Chelsea versus Arsenal match shocked
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Moukandjo: 6:36am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:
PS: There are so many frustrated, broke and poor people on nairaland.

You are going to see comments that shows their frustration at others having fun meanwhile they've got nothing going well for themselves.

Pictures of people having fun might provoke them to hating. Watch as they'll not prove me wrong. smiley

Meanwhile others will come out and say

"Youths should stand up for the country instead of partying"

whereas they were too scared to go for the #EndSars crusade. Too many hypocrites in Nigeria.

They can never achieve anything but they will criticize those who achieved their goals against all odds. cheesy
Shut your trap, & stop using reverse psychology which you're not even intelligent enough to use! If people wanna criticize or say anything, let them! You want everyone here to hail you? Where in this world does that happen?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by InfernoNig: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2018
See fine children smiley
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DrSleekQas(m): 6:38am On Jan 09, 2018
90% of NL members are of the indomie generation, no wonder the kinds of hilarious comments
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 09, 2018
Tomjazzy2:

Funny you.

Thanks for the compliment

grin

Baba, i'm yet to get your reply on that stuff. Abi e no go get head again?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Tomjazzy2: 6:40am On Jan 09, 2018
hammer2010:

grin

Baba, i'm yet to get your reply on that stuff. Abi e no go get head again?

Pardon me bro. Kindly buzz me up. Lost all my contacts
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by YaxxVille(m): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Dnt worry as soon as we organise our own abj groove u will cool off
LadyGoddiva:
And it’s very irritating. It’s just like Nigerians are against people having any type of fun and being happy. Like is it their fault Nigeria is in the shîts? Are they supposed to be gloomy and wear sack clothes because of the terrible things happening here? I heard some idiot talking about going for the SARS rally like TF??! grin dying for this country is just not worth it biko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS] / Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.