Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

A Song Of Gold And Blood - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Song Of Gold And Blood (7589 Views)

A Song Unsong (A Marked Standalone Story) / See, Mad Poem I Wrote For My Girl This Morning,(should I Make It A Song?) / A Song For Lucy. Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Song Of Gold And Blood by peterafo: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2018
Bro make u upload d next one nw....its gettn 2 late nw.
Re: A Song Of Gold And Blood by Medieval(m): 9:56am On Jan 28, 2018
The smell of blood made Jolo and Kolo suspended killing the fallen man who was sprawled on the ground,blood gushing from his temple but was still alive and breathing.

They galloped towards the ready game their brother Brolo has hauled down. Brolo got down from his warg, collected his axe from the ground, not wanting to waste more time, he brought the axe down with a grunt escaping his mouth.
The sharp war axe disconnected the dead human's thigh and Brolo brought it up to his mouth,tore a mouthful flesh from it and masticated, savouring the taste and feeling that followed, a nice meal it was.

His brothers arrived with so much brutish force as the hunger could propell them.
Jollo was first to cut loose another thigh and began eating. From the corner of Jolo's eyes he could see kolo bend to begin eating from the neck region,just when his lips kissed the neck, jolo's foot came hard on his head which sent him to fall back wards.
"Only real orcs can eat this"jolo hissed as he pointed with his bloodied war axe at the carcass.
Re: A Song Of Gold And Blood by Medieval(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2018
"i am a real orc and i shall eat from this!" kolo hissed back and stood up with his war axe ready to severe the corps arm,hunger fighting withing him with thick greenish spittle dropping from the sides of his mouth.
A quick kick connected to Kolo's chest as he raised his axe to cut his share, kolo fell and rolled on the sands and spranged up.
Murder all visible and inscribed on his face as he charged at jolo.

"haaaaaaaaaa!" he screamed as he raised his axe to attack the ready jolo.
"stooooop!" the broad voice of Brolo rang out and just like magic the two hostile brothers paused.
With a wave of the head Brolo commanded kolo to go eat the other stranger.
In as much as he respects and fears brolo,he bent down took the bag of gold from the ground, just to spite Jolo as he moved on to the man on the other side.

"the mine,i shall return the gold"this were the words said by the man on the sand.
"you shall return nothing,you are mine"kolo fired as the hunger in him urge him to kill the man
"wait! Pls wait!" the man begged as he lifts his upper body,his face all stained with blood.
"i know the mine and their activities,its owned by the Highcoin monarch. They kill you when they noticed you are aware of their sacred golden acts. Please don't kill me, i will take you to the mine"he cried
"i don't need gold,i crave for food,your...flesh"kolo exclaimed as his axe came down.
Re: A Song Of Gold And Blood by Medieval(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2018
This is the end of chapter1, i had to rush in the updates cus i was late for church.
Re: A Song Of Gold And Blood by Fazemood(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Update, the story is catchy. Well done smiley
Re: A Song Of Gold And Blood by SamuelTurner(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Where are the oshonzondi
Re: A Song Of Gold And Blood by Tuhndhay(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Meneski..... My brother I greet you oooooooooo
Re: A Song Of Gold And Blood by meneski(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tuhndhay:
Meneski..... My brother I greet you oooooooooo
Bro i hail ooooo
Re: A Song Of Gold And Blood by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Dranoid:
I just saw this on fp, most times I just glance over the stories but the title caught me 'A song of Gold and Blood'

And I wasn't disappointed, keep it up more ink to your pen

It's like I came on nairaland when stories aren't featured on the front page again. Someone should feel me in, pls. I feel left out.
Re: A Song Of Gold And Blood by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 15, 2020
To the author of this wonderful story, thanks so much for this. You're really talented. Looking forward to reading more of your works kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Reviewing A Book And Summarizing A Book? / 5 Common Hurdles Every Writer Faces / Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.