Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) (40549 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by dokunbam(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Those who know know that Oritsejafors jet was mostly on time share rental then at 7000 dollars an hour are shared vost of 3500 dollars and hour but eith the way Buhari has mismanaged the economy there are very few businessmen that rent jets now so the explains why the the plane is wasting away in some airport ..This is actually another indictement of the poor leadership of Buhari and not some news to gloat about ..Please not I am not a fan of Oritsejafor but we must uphold the truth at all times

Another indictment how, because no cash or weapons to be moved around abi?
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by rolchi(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2018
GavelSlam:

Since you say they are verifiable.

Please provide the stats from Obasnjo till date.

NCDMB, Yenogoa, Bayelsa State!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.