Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob (40611 Views)

Dencia attacks Nigerian footballer, Leo for speaking against false beauty ideas / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Snow02: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
two things are for sure Buhari is the leader of the Fulani herdsmen and bobrisky likes D*cks
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Nobodys(f): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by seun0225(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
How this one come take reduce the price of fuel and the queue in the filling station. OP this must stop this new year
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by AiiVee(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
this thing
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by mekuso89(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
that's by the way, please any idea what's happening to all the Fulani's cow in on do, over hundreds dead
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Belafonte:
In the old days, this degenerate deviant would be in one spiritual rehab chopping koboko to steady his insanity. Today, he is a source of entertainment and amusement. We have fallen so far down as a species.
In the old days, he would be dragged to the city gates and stoned to thy kingdom come.

I miss the old days angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
This guy brain need some servicing
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by dhestiney(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
AfraTales:
@TalkTalkTwins

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Q-4pQxVYImc/WlOk7gX1WeI/AAAAAAAAMyA/354_zwzDZUQcXMBWe4kt-ammjkDi617AgCLcBGAs/s640/Bobrisky-600x750.jpg[/img]

Social media celebrity, Bobrisky who recently employed a new gate after the former gateman, Jacob try to sale his secret out for cheap price.

There's noting we will not hear, Bobrisky just revealed he just sacked his new gateman, Titus after he caught he speaking with his former famous Gateman Jacob on phone.

See what he posted below:-
[img]https://3.bp..com/-htBvacFLK48/WlOk5wC6jgI/AAAAAAAAMx0/SDrcTpq9OMMx7I6amLfbiCqwfevQh2NhQCLcBGAs/s640/j98.jpg[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-OGVqzchctaY/WlOk7p2jyMI/AAAAAAAAMx8/srpQVSoJ-ogVM3ikIvyTcYouhLz0XmoJQCLcBGAs/s640/k9l.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.reporter247.org/2018/01/bobrisky-sacks-his-new-gateman-for.html
how does this news reduce the fuel price? And why on earth is it on the front page

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by mesoprogress(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mariangeles:
Bobrisky is paranoid... he probably thinks everyone close is spying on him.

Here is an idea : Maybe a blogger should pose as an illiterate from the village that can hardly speak english, apply for the job as bobrisky's gateman and then dig out juicy information like who "bae" is and all...Oya bloggers, time for investigative "journalism" o, not just being in the confines of your home and dishing out unverified gossips...

There's no bae
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by kingsley3218(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
Barbie boy.......shey na person born am like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Mariangeles(f): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
calobinna:

Lol
That would be risky with Bob
No blogger would risk his a**h0le!!!

Na to arrange the guy, sink am for ein socker well!!!
Bob ain't that smart... they should be able to pull it off
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Snow02: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ephhay:
Crazy boy girl grin
your dp gat me feeling crazy myself such stunning beauty my God embarassed
Ephhay:
Crazy boy girl grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by noscarn91(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mariangeles:
Bobrisky is paranoid... he probably thinks everyone close is spying on him.

Here is an idea : Maybe a blogger should pose as an illiterate from the village that can hardly speak english, apply for the job as bobrisky's gateman and then dig out juicy information like who "bae" is and all...Oya bloggers, time for investigative "journalism" o, not just being in the confines of your home and dishing out unverified gossips...
Good idea boss , where is that my CV
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Mariangeles(f): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
mesoprogress:

There's no bae
are you sure? I mean the guy is living large...what does he do for a living?
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Snow02: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
also the attention y'all give this guy/girl for being a pointless queer is just laughable he's isn't going anywhere as long as it continues
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
He is lucky that this is not GEJ administration, by now 14 years bar would have been processing.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ishilove:

In the old days, he would be dragged to the city gates and stoned to thy kingdom come.

Like you were there in the old days.

The reason Bobrisky and his ilks are popular is because folks like you always make them trend by discussing them as well as always posting comments on any thread or topic that has to do with those efulefus.

The more attention you give them, the more you help fuel their popularity. I wish everyone was like me who would turn a blind eye to any news or story about them.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Mariangeles(f): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
noscarn91:
Good idea boss , where is that my CV
You're welcome!
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by CornFooPanda(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
He's so full of himself, always seeking attention
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by SirLakes: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ohhhhhh Lawd .......... The year is still young
Stop blogging/writting abt Bob that has risk...... kiss

Op and mod....... Take time (I don't want to get angry) kiss
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by autonomous22: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol. make diz woman let me hear word na
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by bareal(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Wetin consin me....

Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by calobinna(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mariangeles:
Bob ain't that smart... they should be able to pull it off

But he was smart enough to catch the conversation BTW his former employees.

Anyone who tries that would blow his cover as soon as there's an approach to his backside!!!
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by napoleon77(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
I visited Nairaland front page to be updated with news about Nigeria and see this!!!!.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Ishilove: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hozier:
Like you were there in the old days.

The reason Bobrisky and his ilks are popular is because folks like you always make them trend by discussing them as well as always posting comments on any thread or topic that has to do with those efulefus.

The more attention you give them, the more you help fuel their popularity. I wish everyone was like me who would turn a blind eye to any news or story about them.
Social media keep shoving him in my face and I keep spitting him out
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Ishilove: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
napoleon77:
I visited Nairaland front page to be updated with news about Nigeria and see this!!!!.

Pele

Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by bughead: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
ivyT:

The tribailsm is unnecessary... And u r educated
why personal?
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Social media keep shoving him in my face and I keep spitting him out
Shove him in your face not down your throat. Simply ignore and watch his artificial fame die a natural death.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Belafonte(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ishilove:

I tell you.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Mariangeles(f): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
calobinna:

But he was smart enough to catch the conversation BTW his former employees.

Anyone who tries that would blow his cover as soon as there's an approach to his backside!!!
Lol
Lol...
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by freshkpomo(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Why una dey give this THING attention like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] / Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.