Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob (40777 Views)

Dencia attacks Nigerian footballer, Leo for speaking against false beauty ideas / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by godofuck231: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Y
AfraTales:
@TalkTalkTwins

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Q-4pQxVYImc/WlOk7gX1WeI/AAAAAAAAMyA/354_zwzDZUQcXMBWe4kt-ammjkDi617AgCLcBGAs/s640/Bobrisky-600x750.jpg[/img]

Social media celebrity, Bobrisky who recently employed a new gate after the former gateman, Jacob try to sale his secret out for cheap price.

There's noting we will not hear, Bobrisky just revealed he just sacked his new gateman, Titus after he caught he speaking with his former famous Gateman Jacob on phone.

See what he posted below:-
[img]https://3.bp..com/-htBvacFLK48/WlOk5wC6jgI/AAAAAAAAMx0/SDrcTpq9OMMx7I6amLfbiCqwfevQh2NhQCLcBGAs/s640/j98.jpg[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-OGVqzchctaY/WlOk7p2jyMI/AAAAAAAAMx8/srpQVSoJ-ogVM3ikIvyTcYouhLz0XmoJQCLcBGAs/s640/k9l.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.reporter247.org/2018/01/bobrisky-sacks-his-new-gateman-for.html

Another sickening story, am going to puke again! Ahhhhhhhhh
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thank goodness You have SEND him away ooooo...
Like you SENDED Jacob away...
Kip in SENDERING Dem Away oga nla... Hain...
Ongba Lara e like red oyel

Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
AfraTales:
@TalkTalkTwins

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Q-4pQxVYImc/WlOk7gX1WeI/AAAAAAAAMyA/354_zwzDZUQcXMBWe4kt-ammjkDi617AgCLcBGAs/s640/Bobrisky-600x750.jpg[/img]

Social media celebrity, Bobrisky who recently employed a new gate after the former gateman, Jacob try to sale his secret out for cheap price.

There's noting we will not hear, Bobrisky just revealed he just sacked his new gateman, Titus after he caught he speaking with his former famous Gateman Jacob on phone.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-htBvacFLK48/WlOk5wC6jgI/AAAAAAAAMx0/SDrcTpq9OMMx7I6amLfbiCqwfevQh2NhQCLcBGAs/s640/j98.jpg[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-OGVqzchctaY/WlOk7p2jyMI/AAAAAAAAMx8/srpQVSoJ-ogVM3ikIvyTcYouhLz0XmoJQCLcBGAs/s640/k9l.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.reporter247.org/2018/01/bobrisky-sacks-his-new-gateman-for.html
This bobrisky guy sef
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by NAVTINO45: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Morata :DMorata
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by NAVTINO45: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Samusu:
Bobmadness
Morata cheesy
Samusu:
Bobmadness
Morata
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hozier:
Shove him in your face not down your throat. Simply ignore and watch his artificial fame die a natural death.
You and I against the great crazed unwashed
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by mybestlove(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Do I blame you. What is my business with you employing or sacking gateman?

Shameful he2shegoat.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by TheKingMurphy: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Morata!
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by FYsol: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2018
This dude needs someone that will be editing his English. Terrible! Even the op too using "sale" instead of "sell". Naija youths we need to work on our grammar.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by sweetTai(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2018
Hey Bobrisky or whatever your name is....

Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Dearlord(m): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Most comenters above me are gays
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by seancombs617: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2018
As Titus don go nw,he needs to find GeSha grin
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Danger1000(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2018
This guy foolish gan his English is not even correct
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by ebenezer880(m): 12:52am On Jan 09, 2018
Good morning sir/ma, i am ebenezer, please sir/ma i dnt really want to bother u with this but have no choice, i recently gained admission into fed poly ado, but things has been a little hard for my parent now, please i need a financial support, no amount is too small, i have not paid my school fees 28,050 also my house rent 11,000, please no amount is too small may God bless you, your family thanks, my account details are below
oluwatunmise ebenezer 0058986339
union bank

Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by sweetTai(m): 1:11am On Jan 09, 2018
ebenezer880:
Good morning sir/ma, i am ebenezer, please sir/ma i dnt really want to bother u with this but have no choice, i recently gained admission into fed poly ado, but things has been a little hard for my parent now, please i need a financial support, no amount is too small, i have not paid my school fees 28,050 also my house rent 11,000, please no amount is too small may God bless you, your family thanks, my account details are below
oluwatunmise ebenezer 0058986339
union bank

Ebenezer, when are these payments due?
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Omoluabi16(m): 1:17am On Jan 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Pele
I am from kaduna state and have been supplying maize grains to Nestle since 1997. Ever since I joined the Nestle cereal plan,I have been able to increase my harvest with good agricultural practices I was taught through the program. I have now become one of the biggest grain providers for Nestle in my region. I will continue to ensure that I grow more farm fresh maize to satisfy the increasing number of people who start their day with.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by centboy123456(m): 1:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Paulosky1900:
because he's not good in fucking your ass, maybe Jacobs huge dick have widen the ass badly that makes him not to enjoy titus small dickgrin

lol guy why u day make me dey laff
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by teeboy034(m): 2:36am On Jan 09, 2018
this fool again.... am not interested
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by NigerianScholar: 2:42am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
Bobrisky is paranoid... he probably thinks everyone close is spying on him.

Here is an idea : Maybe a blogger should pose as an illiterate from the village that can hardly speak english, apply for the job as bobrisky's gateman and then dig out juicy information like who "bae" is and all...Oya bloggers, time for investigative "journalism" o, not just being in the confines of your home and dishing out unverified gossips...

By the way guyz, this is my first FTC...Show some love

Bobrisky is a foolish person. He has no idea of what it is to be homosexual. It thinks thats what his effemism means
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by onunwa21(m): 5:31am On Jan 09, 2018
bughead:
Yoruba people will be proud of they product!

There have successfully produce 3 gay activist but one is dead due to cancer of the yansh

Hahahahaha
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by thunderbabs: 6:28am On Jan 09, 2018
bughead:

There have successfully produce 3 gay activist but one is dead due to cancer of the yansh

The dead one is bu the name mazi....... grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by thunderbabs: 6:28am On Jan 09, 2018
bughead:

The dead one is by the name mazi....... grin
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by mesoprogress(m): 6:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
are you sure? I mean the guy is living large...what does he do for a living?

Prostitution
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Pylony(m): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Oh Nooo this Ugly transgendered on the news again. grin
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by gare(f): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2018
AfraTales:
@TalkTalkTwins

who are his parents? where did he come from, does he not have brothers and sisters? somebody should please identify with this guy, because he needs real help
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by saaramis(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Nairaland is really making Bobrisky to be popular.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by adisabarber(m): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariangeles:

Here is an idea : Maybe a blogger should pose as an illiterate from the village that can hardly speak english, apply for the job as bobrisky's gateman and then dig out juicy information like who "bae" is and all...Oya bloggers, time for investigative "journalism" o, not just being in the confines of your home and dishing out unverified gossips...

Who go risk hin nyash na?
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by PrinceGallant: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2018
Do you mean he; Bobrisky built a house that has a gateman? Funny indeed! Those who are morally corrupt, socially deviant and have no respect for norms and values, they are the one that are making it. Who is this rogue? Yet he is making it, Yemi Alade is making it with her sagged always exposed breasts, Tonto Dikeh and the rest. I bet it, no future but this.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by sanpipita(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2018
I now agree with people who call bobrisky an attention seeker, the ladyboy will do anything to be in the news.
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by Aldebaran(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Sick man
Re: Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob by just2endowed: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariangeles:

cheesy u get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Or Tboss: Who Killed The Cleopatra Look? / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.