Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home (1852 Views)

See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by ubunja(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Water. undecided
good. wetness is a good sign.
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by Bconsortium: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
If not house wife na street wife I want marry? Biko na house wife I need o not street or club wife.
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by Bconsortium: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
angry grin
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 10, 2018
How many yards u need?
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by Bconsortium: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2018
charliboy654:
How many yards u need?
How many yards can you produce?
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by Bconsortium: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
angry[center][/center][color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by Bconsortium: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ok
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by newslifeop: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
I fcccccuk gud too
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by Tallezt(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
No good women boy. The good girls are just the bad Girls that has not been caught. Don't let them fool you. Watch their behaviour, their words is as good as nothing. You taking a woman at her word is like catching wind in your palm. At the end, you got nothing
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
So after wasting 4years in school, you expect her to be your housewife so that you can turn her to your punchbag.

Its OK, its fine.
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by Saintdaprince(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bconsortium:
I need a God fearing wife material to be my house wife.
She must be a graduate
A responsible lady from a responsible family
Must be romantic e.t.c
Contact me on 08055071751 both calls,msg and WhatsApp.
. Are you God fearing? Are you also a graduate? Are you a responsible man from a responsible home? Are you romantic? You request is one sided. You failed to dish out our personal qualities.

My advise to you my young man, ask God for a help mate and not these your advert here.

If not, go and make clay and form your dream lady. Then arrange with heaven for the breath of life.

Thank you.
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Like how many yards do you need? Hollandis or Nigerian wax?
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by Bconsortium: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ib2014:
Like how many yards do you need? Hollandis or Nigerian wax?
Nigerian Wax.
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
lenghtinny:
Dear Op I'm an international tailor with Hnd, BSc, MSc, PhD, FCA, MON, OON, GCON in fashion design.i can sow anything from Ebuka's agbada to superman suit.
Just bring the wife material to me immediately you find it so that I can help you sow it, and you will reap it 9 months later angry
. My guy no vex o. Why u dey laugh for my comment on hitting of a woman if she is with a weapon? I tell the guy the truth na. Maybe when she kill am,na den him go retaliate.
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
lenghtinny:
Dear Op I'm an international tailor with Hnd, BSc, MSc, PhD, FCA, MON, OON, GCON in fashion design.i can sow anything from Ebuka's agbada to superman suit.
Just bring the wife material to me immediately you find it so that I can help you sow it, and you will reap it 9 months later angry
. My guy no vex o. Why u dey laugh for my comment on hitting of a woman if she is with a weapon? I tell the guy the truth na. Maybe when she kill am,na den him go retaliate. But are u into fashion design?
Re: I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home by Bconsortium: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Only serious minded and Responsible lady should WhatsApp me oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? / He Has Not Called Me Back And Refused To Pick My Calls / Example Of When A Girl Wants You To Peel Her (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.