Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend (25331 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by IamHeWrites: 2:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Ladies, do you like this form of introduction that is gaining popularity by the day?

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/twitter-user-is-in-search-husband-for.html

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by DaddyKross: 2:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Sorry, I'm taken.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by Stevebamdex(m): 2:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Well,she should apply. I'm available.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by Divay22(f): 2:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Hmm
Hope she finds that special one soon

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 09, 2018
A doctor? Nay, so scared of needles. grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by dyadeleye(m): 3:17am On Jan 09, 2018
How perfect is her BJ skills?

BoyzDonUpgrade#

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 09, 2018
IamHeWrites:
Ladies, do you like this form of introduction that is gaining popularity by the day?

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

She's actually beautiful am surprised she isn't snatched up by someone. Oh oh my insecurities has kicked in , am sure someone else will apply grin

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by Mynd44: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2018
pcguru1:

She's actually beautiful am surprised she isn't snatched up by someone. Oh oh my insecurities has kicked in , am sure someone else will apply grin
Pcguru1 meets a totally awesome person that is single.

Pcguru1: You are so beautitul and sexy, how can you still be single? Surely all the men in your street are blind and don't know a good thing

Girl: *Blushing*

Pcguru1 dates girl for one month and finds out why she is single and comes to open a thread on NL wailing about how his GF of one month is evil.

End

55 Likes

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 09, 2018
IamHeWrites:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

And wen this Aunty was below 25 ooo,,she was doing shakara for them boys....Nw she is above 25,Desperation don set in....

Advice:::Neva marry a desperate Lady...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by bqlekan(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2018
*in big sean's voice*
"Girlfriend? I already got one.. You need a good guy? I'm already not one.." cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Mynd44:

Pcguru1: You are so beautitul and sexy, how can you still be single? Surely all the men in your street are blind and don't know a good thing

Pcguru1 dates girl for one month and finds out why she is single and comes to open a thread on NL wailing about how his GF of one month is evil.

End

You got the last part wrong, I only open Programming and Technical threads or General neever relationship cheesy I never tell pple about breakups because that way no one asks me questions that will bring back memories

You get point sha she must have some skeletons somewhere.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Mynd44:

End

This actually gives insight on your way of thinking ,why am I not surprised this is from you ..
Grow up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by BruncleZuma: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by jazinogold(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2018
angry

would v applied just that am 29years and 1 month

should I wait till am 30years by December so I can apply?

8 Likes

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by soberdrunk(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2018
At "30" she is still adding 'terms and conditions', she never ready angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by MrHistorian: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by eluquenson(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2018
God will provide

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by AishaBuhari: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Stevebamdex:
At first used to think that the image was just an exaggeration not until a saw a man with same appearance living down street.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by Nltaliban(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2018
Maybe she was building a career while her mates were getting married

7 Likes

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by IamPatriotic(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2018
The responses she got on twitter was so hilarious and savagery
Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by itsandi(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2018
I'm sure she is not aware of this advert

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by correctguy101(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Stevebamdex:

Who carry Belle give you?

How you go take chop okolo with that belle? grin

But bro, that man belle, is it really real?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by SNIPER123: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by Jaytecq(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2018
hmm..... the race is becoming strong
ISAIAH 4:1

In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by Elnino4ladies: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Let me go to twitter and apply grin
Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by boyjo: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
The comments though grin
The guys are all rejecting.
Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by sunbilor(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
pcguru1:

You got the last part wrong, I only open Programming and Technical threads or General neever relationship cheesy I never tell pple about breakups because that way no one asks me questions that will bring back memories

You get point sha she must have some skeletons somewhere.
grin
Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by Highex: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
nurshah:

This actually gives insight on your way of thinking ,why am I not surprises this is from you ..
Grow up

Nothing to grow up here. He just spelled out reality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by Tomoyayi(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Na her business be that
Re: Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend by Pavore9: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
See auctioning!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.