Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,759 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary (37312 Views)

Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Ijaw Man Shows Off The Meal His Wife Cooked Up For 1,500 Naira And Explains How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2018
I hope he won't stab him to death in next few years because this aboki I no understand their own version of love
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Pop your rozay na you know wetin e cost you..Falz(2017) grin
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by rosy1992(f): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Good
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Pat081: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Nairaland forum is now becoming something else dat if u slp with ur wife or girlfriend u cum online to show people
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Mp3mack: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2018
The called it private life for a reason, HABA
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by kammali: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2018
Way husband & wife they don't have pictures together...
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2018
okay.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by sweetilicious(f): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Congrats Op,you got a home. Build it with wisdom.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by YelloweWest: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2018
punisha:
I can only imagine what his regular meals would look like, if this one we are seeing is boast worthy... on another note, happy wedding anniversary to them.
Picture of your own 5star special meal or shùt the hell up.

Hater
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Shedrack777: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2018
God Forgive My Dirty Mind because I'm Only Visualizing how That Man Will Pass Out All In The Name of 1 Year Anniversary Banging
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by punisha: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2018
YelloweWest:

Picture of your own 5star special meal or shùt the hell up.

Hater

expected empty brains like u to spew trash. not everyone here will be as lowly as u find ur self in life... deal with it...there is nothing impressive about that meal for me.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by chigo245: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2018
wow see style. enjoy good food and your beautiful wife.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by YelloweWest: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2018
punisha:

expected empty brains like u to spew trash. not everyone here will be as lowly as u find ur self in life... deal with it...there is nothing impressive about that meal for me.
Mr impressive.

Again show us what is impressive to u or SHÙT THE FÙCK UP!

By the way are u her husband? Was she trying to impress U?

A man at his own standard of living is celebrating his wife. If u have nothing nice to say why not keep quite?

I know your type. Most likely from one smelling slum.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by namexyz: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2018
Professional LOGO design and other works
call or chat 08022266268

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by kayusre: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2018
is it your earlydeddat my guy
Emperor119:
it's too early for this man...Good morning
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by maisauki: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2018
deeLima86:
One of the ways to a man's heart is good food! grin I concur!!
and good ...
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by ghost3040: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2018
She go hear am for za-oza-room this night.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Kobicove(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2018
Wareva
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by YaxxVille(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
God punish devil..
tonytony208:
Some southern wives will not want to cook. They will expect you to take them to eatery to celebrate it.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by isax(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
FeedMeNews:
Nigerian and Twitter user @24kdark is living the life mehn, and he has given us a sneak peek into it already..

The excited man took to Twitter to share photos of the food his wife cooked and set up, for their first wedding anniversary.

He tweeted;
“Came home to these meals (she included of course). I’m living the life mahn”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/man-shares-photos-of-food-his-wife.html

Lord help us
men and food (someone should Epp me with that picture)
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by punisha: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
YelloweWest:

Mr impressive.

Again show us what is impressive to u or SHÙT THE FÙCK UP!

By the way are u her husband? Was she trying to impress U?

A man at his own standard of living is celebrating his wife. If u have nothing nice to say why not keep quite?

I know your type. Most likely from one smelling slum.

numbskull....why r u so pained? you are still learning how to troll someone in a faceless forum. your ineptitude has made u become so bitter to people whose social class is higher than yours... deal with it. That you may never enjoy some certain frivolities of life doesn't mean u should envy people who do. meanwhile if u wasn't such a wuss, u probably would have read my initial comment wishin them well. run along retaaaaaard.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by deeLima86(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
maisauki:
and good ...

Yes yes! You can never be wrong!! wink
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by YelloweWest: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
punisha:

numbskull....why r u so pained? you are still learning how to troll someone in a faceless forum. your ineptitude has made u become so bitter to people whose social class is higher than yours... deal with it. That you may never enjoy some certain frivolities of life doesn't mean u should envy people who do. meanwhile if u wasn't such a wuss, u probably would have read my initial comment wishin them well. run along retaaaaaard.
Lol.
The privileged ones are buys enjoying the finer things of life.
They have no time to brag on a faceless forum.

Get lost slum dog
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by punisha: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
YelloweWest:
Lol. The privileged ones are buys enjoying the finer things of life. They have no time to brag on a faceless forum.
Get lost slum dog

I do apologize. your stupidity is commendable and deserves an award.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? / How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account? / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.