Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up (43134 Views)

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / 14-year-old Boy Impregnated 25-year-old Girlfriend; They Were Forced To Wed / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by HeWrites(m): 3:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Few weeks back on December 23rd, we shared a video where we announced about a Nigerian Big Boy Named Dollar Face Peters who spent N1Million on drinks on his Girlfriend’s Birthday then he proposed to her, well he just took to his Instagram account to announce that the relationship is over.

He posted the below photo with the caption;
"My relationship with The so called girl I engaged 15th of last month is over."

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/guy-who-spent-1million-on-drinks-then.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by HungerBAD: 3:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Following

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by HeWrites(m): 3:41am On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
Following
Una no dey sleep undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by HungerBAD: 3:43am On Jan 09, 2018
HeWrites:

Una no dey sleep undecided

I dey wait to go Winch meeting.

Why you never sleep?explain now.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by tracyfemmmm: 3:53am On Jan 09, 2018
After wasting one million naira. Guys please think with ur brains and not your D*ck.

30 Likes

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 09, 2018
this kind of confusion is life threatening

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by olureignforever: 4:27am On Jan 09, 2018
What do you expect before? Till death do us part? Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by HeWrites(m): 5:47am On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

I dey wait to go Winch meeting.
Why you never sleep?explain now.

Actually... grin

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Airforce1(m): 5:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Preshy561(f): 5:53am On Jan 09, 2018
I like the shoe the bae is putting on..

@topic...village people at work shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 09, 2018
Well that is what happens when you get engaged to a so called girl.

16 Likes

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:23am On Jan 09, 2018
Well that's his problem. Chat no even get head self undecided

22 Likes

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by KelvinCX(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2018
Just 1 million.
Is that one money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by mikejj(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2018
after the guy has flatten everything

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by IamLucy(f): 7:03am On Jan 09, 2018
Noted.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by bqlekan(m): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2018
Biko, nah so dem dey take break up?

1 Like

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2018
The truth there is if you're reckless spender and your so called GF or fiancee does not advice you on your spending and recommend an investment for you. My brother, Break up asap! Such girls can never manage a home. #fact

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2018
mikejj:
Lie, I can stake my two balls the girl ain't dating only that guy

5 Likes

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2018
anti graft agencies should not just castrate this guy for frivolous spending..... they should just castrate him.

Drabeey was here

1 Like

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Teewhy2: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2018
The chat doesn't show details of the break up, I guess the two of they are not ready for the marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Kobicove(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2018
How is this our business? undecided
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Fesomu(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2018
Kk
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by bikerboy1(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2018
angry All these end time engagement, that ends before marriage grin grin
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by dallex10(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2018
I guess she's from Abia state
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by sayhi2certified(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2018
Sas she ugly self ..Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nltaliban(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2018
Honestly. I have nothing to say.
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Truckpusher(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2018
mikejj:
grin
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by SilverG33k(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Money drink hennesy come miss road
I dedicate this picture to the guy alone

1 Like

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Chai
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by DONSMITH123(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Flat chest

Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by BanevsJoker(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Drabeey:
anti graft agencies should not just castrate this guy for frivolous spending..... they should just castrate him.

Drabeey was here
Make up your mind.
Re: Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up by safarigirl(f): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
The truth there is if you're reckless spender and your so called GF or fiancee does not advice you on your spending and recommend an investment for you. My brother, Break up asap! Such girls can never manage a home. #fact
I dey tell you. How can a man spend one million on drinks at his babe's birthday and the babe no drag the guy ear?

Neither of them is mature enough for marriage. See the guy yellow hair sef

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.