Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

President Buhari Visits Abia State Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Abia State Today (13648 Views)

VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) / Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu / IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by Yyeske(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2018
IPOB miscreants should try crap today in Umuahia and see another python dance

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by fergie001: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2018
Am sure,Eze Ikonne will give him a title,he is good at that...

Please,let him get to Afara-Ibeku ooooo and touch Aba too...
Abia is God's Own State,we welcome everybody
We are for everybody and nobody,
Even during elections.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by caseclosed147(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2018
BIKO ANYI ACHOGHI ABOKI OR AFONJA NA - OBODO M. IHE IHURU IWERE. BUHARI SELF YOU WANT TO MOCK US ABI

Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by Leonbonapart(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2018
moscobabs:
grin

The pigs and Idooots plus the ipod will run away
if his sword of the his fulanis doesn't find you, his guns of the boko haram will find you. And I will smile at your corpse on that day. If you support evil, evil you shall get

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by sunnyside16(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2018
waiting to see how much of a coward the igbos are
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by Pope22(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2018
loveth361:
Which buhari?
The one from sudan or the dead one.
My wife
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by Mrkumareze(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Benue people dey mourn u dey visit Abia for your political gains. The best place for you to visit us Benue, commensurate with them...
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by magzey: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2018
loveth361:
Which buhari?

Your president of course!! grin grin grin but please don't erect a statue for him Biko Akwaya?
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by magiki(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Some people say Buhari looks like Leopard in that dress.

Like if it's true or share for Tiger
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by Bakerdav: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2018
Pple are suffering in the country , they keep doing rally,wat they should find solutions to,they will not find it, doing unnecessary things, mtchew
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by Johntata: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2018
After all the killings and nonsense he sent to the indigenous people of biafra he still has the gods to come to our land. Ok naaaaaa..... I think he has to b careful.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by notoriousbabe: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2018
I dey wait to see how the developers will stone him to death

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by notoriousbabe: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2018
Johntata:
After all the killings and nonsense he sent to the indigenous people of biafra he still has the gods to come to our land. Ok naaaaaa..... I think he has to b careful.
oga dat thing no be "the gods" dem dey call am o,go back go ask your English teacher wetin dem dey call am grin grin tongue
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by tunex22(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2018
I think PMB just did the same thing GEJ was criticised for. Despite bokoHaram killings, he went ahead to attend rally. Now, despite the ongoing killings in benue state, he went ahead to attend rally. Let's just say he is more concerned with is personal interest than any other problems in the country. My views though.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by kcmichael: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2018
tunex22:
I think PMB just did the same thing GEJ was criticised for. Despite bokoHaram killings, he went ahead to attend rally. Now, despite the ongoing killings in benue state, he went ahead to attend rally. Let's just say he is more concerned with is personal interest than any other problems in the country. My views though.

Just because ur mum is sick will that stop you from going to work
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by famology(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

You so much believe on these internet Chest beating....

The kind of reception he will receive in Abia State today, will even shock the devil...

Face reality Nwanne!
by that time he will say they are paid crowd.
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by sunbilor(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Prince081:
It is unfortunate that PMB only visits the South-Eastern Region for political rallies with no project to show for his time in government. The elders who are receiving him are just psychopants and cannot get him any vote in a free and fair election. How did we get here. 2019 loading. We will not touch this party with a long spoon.
Eze Ikonne gave him 'Ogbuagu1' chieftaincy title when he visited Aba during the 2015 campaign period. I wonder what other tiltle he will bestow him now that he has killed many Igbo youths and doesn't care about the death of innocent people killed in the middlebelt by his fulani kinsmen. Maybe 'Ogbunigwe' will be nice. Because I know for sure he has no single project to commission in Abia to convince any reasonable Abia indigene to take him and his gang of looters serious.
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by moscobabs(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Leonbonapart:
if his sword of the his fulanis doesn't find you, his guns of the boko haram will find you. And I will smile at your corpse on that day. If you support evil, evil you shall get

correct your grammar first before you carry your curse
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by Schoolingtips: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Let's see, if they would boycott as you advised... grin

It is not by googling pictures of war in the North East to misrepresent ....Get ready to cry today.
I dont understand why you support Buhari and I would like to support him too if you can enlighten me
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by ipobarecriminals: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2018
wink cheesy wink cool grin make he drive pass Kanu compound. biko
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by hamzyluv(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
tunex22:
What else do u want him to do again ?
At least he had since relocated police IG headquarter temporary to Benue and North central ....

The different is clear .....
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by Jesusloveyou: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2018
loveth361:
Which buhari?

your idiotic pigs of Biafra supreme leader miss this opportunity,
He will be turning in his grave right now
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by hamzyluv(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2018
Johntata:
Biafra .... Why can't you guys ask Catalonia's how they are coping with their on self government ?

Over 50 years now , they get not serious from Spanish government expect killing ....

Despite the fact that Catalonia's still have representatives in the lower and upper chamber of government in Spain and separate anthem , flag , Governors all recognized by Spanish government
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by ipobarecriminals: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2018
grin sad lipsrsealed smiley wink wink grin embarassed sad
Johntata:
undecided
Johntata:
Kanu amd his biafra secret service killed. ur people not buratai PYTHONS. or bubu.Eat the truth.Abeg,shine teeth. jare
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by ipobarecriminals: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2018
smiley wink grin grin grin grin sad shocked cool embarassed shocked sad cool smiley grin shocked
Jesusloveyou:
embarassed
Jesusloveyou:
so kanu is dead
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2018
And this is a president who should be mourning on behalf of Benue indigenes killed by Fulani herds men not up to 2 days now,dancing in Abia state
Re: President Buhari Visits Abia State Today by adeolakemi: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

You so much believe on these internet Chest beating....

The kind of reception he will receive in Abia State today, will even shock the devil...

Face reality Nwanne!
will you stake your life on a bet cos that is the only meaningful thing you have

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Insists On Power To Intervene In Innoson, Gtbank Dispute / I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki / Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.