Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,921 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Tonto Stuns In New Photos As She Reveals The Secret To Her Beautiful Skin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Stuns In New Photos As She Reveals The Secret To Her Beautiful Skin (572 Views)

Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Stuns In New Photos As She Reveals The Secret To Her Beautiful Skin by liumesty(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2018
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh shared new photographs on her Instagram page looking astounding and outright plume ish, Princessy, and Egypt-ish.

She likewise accepted the open door to uncover to her fans how she has kept her self-sparkling and great. The ever-youthful performing artist uncovered she utilizes PELS INTERNATIONAL SKINCARE which is situated in Lagos.

"Many have asked, Many have doubts now it's time to tell, YES I maintain my beautiful skin with @pelsinternationaleven after having my baby with pregnancy hormones and my skins sensitivity, with a few hyperpigmentation here and there, PELS INTERNATONAL SKINCARE, has played a major role in restoring youthfulness, glow and radiance to my skin. So my dear with my personal experience it was great the smoothness and texture of my skin with how even it is “WOW I LOVE IT” so it’s @pelsinternationalall the way.. GO AND EXPERIENCE IT AND SHINE FOREVER. #brandambassador#KINGTONTO"

She wrote after she shared the photo below.. click link to see more photos >> http://thebulse.com/tonto-stuns-in-new-photos-as-she-reveals-the-secret-to-her-beautiful-skin/

(1) (Reply)

What Uriel Oputa Did After Hearing The Price Of A Prada Bag Is Hilarious / Wizkid And Davido Turns Woman In New Photo / Olamide's Mother Dies Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.