Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana (15198 Views)

Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship / Unilorin Wins N120million Labs Equipment Grant / University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Wins Zonal Mathematics Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by IamGoke(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Congratulations!!!
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by MrHistorian: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Statsocial:

Uni of Ghana, Kwame Nkurumah, Covenant, ABUAD, Unilorin, Unilag etc.
Yes,they are top in WEST AFRICA. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by MrHistorian: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
tonytony208:

If this is the English you used to write utme, then you don't deserve admission at all. Your construction is very poor.
I don't think anyone can out-stupid you.

Is English Language sentence construction a measure of intelligence?

The Chinese that construct most of the roads you ply,they don't deserve commendation because their written English is poor?

GTFOH!

3 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by Dammylois(f): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Better by far university

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by Paragon19: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Better by far

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by sparkleRed(f): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:
Check the Universities in attendance and you will see there is nothing to celebrate for.

Better by RAG.

Exactly no UNIBEN sef tongue
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by fascowilly(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:
Check the Universities in attendance and you will see there is nothing to celebrate for.

Better by RAG.
See your life

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by Abidal2017: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
The higher the number or attempt atimes determines the success rate
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by Ray360: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Events like this that will boost international unity and strengthen the academic spine of education in Africa will often get low patronage and sponsorship. if it was Big brother Africa, that sodomic programme that promotes promiscuity and moral decadence, the whole of Africa will hear of it. What were the students given ad awards to motivate them to keep enacting great feats? Nothing of value. More power to the elbows of the winners. Where is Uniben? UI?

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
That's my Alma Mata tongue wink When you see the likes of Hawau, Kunbi and Omotayo in the squad, you can't expect them to perform lesser smiley Keep soaring guys, I'm proud of u.

Meanwhile, this report would be appreciated at my doorstep too wink

4 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by LadyHal1(f): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
My Alma mata...better by far!

3 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by teadrake(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:

Better by RAG.
Too bad for a learned individual which you claimed to represent.
I leave you to the rest.
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by Alphazulu1: 12:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Good day people. Chevron is practicing slavery and evil. They used employment as a subterfuge to enslave Nigerians. One of the company's method of employment is through VTP program. The company has employed VTP1 to VTP4, and none of this set spent over 25months on On the job learning. However VTP 5 / VTP 6 have spent over 50 months (as at January, 2018) and still counting. We work without medical and vacation in mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive conditions etc. We call on people of good conscious to propagate our slavery until it reverberates to Chevron corporate office at San Ramon.
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by bobaydavid(m): 12:40am On Jan 10, 2018
Mememan:
Stupîd school of bigots

Show me your School

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by bobaydavid(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2018
teadrake:

Too bad for a learned individual which you claimed to represent.
I leave you to the rest.

Thanks
Expected Reply. Highly Diplomatical
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by bobaydavid(m): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2018
Neyoor:
That's my Alma Mata tongue wink When you see the likes of Hawau, Kunbi and Omotayo in the squad, you can't expect them to perform lesser smiley Keep soaring guys, I'm proud of u.

Meanwhile, this report would be appreciated at my doorstep too wink

Our Alma Mata

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by tonytony208(m): 1:16am On Jan 10, 2018
MrHistorian:

I don't think anyone can out-stupid you.

Is English Language sentence construction a measure of intelligence?

The Chinese that construct most of the roads you ply,they don't deserve commendation because their written English is poor?

GTFOH!

If your head was correct while reading this comment, you would have seen that the context here is not about intelligence but about admission. But I guess you failed to realise that because you fished your stinky brain our of your anus.

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by Rasbel(m): 1:22am On Jan 10, 2018
If you ain't a BP Debater, I recommend you get one as a friend.

Hear Hear
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by swashbuckler84: 3:09am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by hailay01(m): 3:51am On Jan 10, 2018
#Almamater....We are truly better by far....
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:01am On Jan 10, 2018
AlphaStyles:
congrats to them
I can see my Man ejim David there

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by Ayomideen(m): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Thank God people will get to see my comment as part of the first.

Let me get to the point unilorin is a very very evil and annoying academy students there are over stressed

Because of the high population the school intentionally cut students exam marks,marks that they have over stressed their selves to get.

The school is a changer of man's destiny;you can want to study engineering and they'll give you agric,upon your high qualifications for engineering.

Corruption has eaten the school officials to the bone marrow

Students will queue for hours just to get a cab to outta school

I really wonder why some people will start shouting "proud unilorites"later

Diaries of a pained aspirant

He's a bit correct sha
Lol
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by Ayomideen(m): 6:57am On Jan 10, 2018
My very own UNILORIN!
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2018
STRAIGHT FROM NAIJA.
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2018
We better by far. tongue

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by Bogii: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2018
MrHistorian:

Better by RAG.
Perhaps, you sought for admission and you were not given due to your incompetency shocked
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by abiola883: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2018
Where is your sense of reasoning? Y lost it so soon?

So you're saying for you to pick medicine and you're given biochemistry is evil? I've you forgotten so soon the law of contract expecially the offer and acceptance? It means it's an offer which recongnises ur part to accept. Mind you if you reject it then no contract at all, so why claiming its evil? If you're not offered what you desired why not try other institutions and move on?
See, I'm a graduate of the said university and I'm holding my position tight on this.
Finally, I'll be glad if you can tell US an incorruptible institution in our country? If none, please let's join hands and make it better than we met it instead of hate speeches that sound kind of.
I love you though.
Terminator1234g:
Thank God people will get to see my comment as part of the first.

Let me get to the point unilorin is a very very evil and annoying academy students there are over stressed

Because of the high population the school intentionally cut students exam marks,marks that they have over stressed their selves to get.

The school is a changer of man's destiny;you can want to study engineering and they'll give you agric,upon your high qualifications for engineering.

Corruption has eaten the school officials to the bone marrow

Students will queue for hours just to get a cab to outta school

I really wonder why some people will start shouting "proud unilorites"later
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by phemmiebabs: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2018
MrHistorian:

Better by RAG.
Eyah sorry, you applied to d school them no choose u or u get admission but "face Tanke".......take heart, I understand ur pain
Re: UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Congratulations!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study And Earn With SIIT Corporate Training / Yabatech Screening For 2016/2017 Admission Exercise. / "Sandalilii Sandalili Sandalili Sandalili Am A Doctor Doctor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.