Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... (1488 Views)

Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by okusman(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nairaland is indeed one of the most trending and best connecting site in Nigeria and Africa at large.
Guys, you won't believe what I discovered today. I couldn't stop laughing nor feeling good inside of me.
For several years, I never knew that my Bae in school is also a fellow nairalander. The discovery was made today when my close friend/Roommate called me that he saw someone surfing nairaland.com and he told the person that Okus is so much addicted to that site... The person replied that no matter how addicted Okus is to nairaland.com . He can never break her record on the same site.
My friend got vex and called me, I rushed into the classroom only to detect that my very lovely Bae is the same person arguing with my roommate about nairaland.com.... I smiled and didn't want to agree... How will you be a nairalander and we have been together for several years (I mean several good years in school) without knowing.
I asked for her monicer. Likewise, she asked for mine too... The story won't have been funning till when she said so, you are that OKUSMAN, I wanted to blast you some days ago when you made that silly comment on wizkid concert. She said it never crossed her mind to check my profile, maybe she would have seen my picture there.
I could remember liking and sharing one of her comment too sometimes ago but I never thought of that monicer being her nickname in school oooo because she never ever talk or say anything relating to nairaland before in my presence..

I had similar experience again when I went to check for my brother that is a Resident Doctor at the Southwest ward in UCH after hectic lecture that day. on entering the doctor's lounge I didn't see my brother. I walked closer to meet the doctor that was sitting at the bed side to ask for my brother... surprisingly, He was replying a comment on Nairaland.. I smiled because I read through what he was writing and I could see one or two epic shades in that reply.... lol...

Below are the pictures of My Bae ( Lightstone ) and I ( Okusman).

kindly show us some love with likes...

lalastislala kindly move this to the front page.. I guess it's high time nairalanders start meeting physically

Muahhhhh...

Okusman.

21 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by Ebios(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Next pls...

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by okusman(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Picture taken today...
( Okusman and Lightstone )

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by Heebah: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Awwwn!! Cute
Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by lightstone(f): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin grin wow! still cant bliv u r OKUSMAN#love u boo#
Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by Donald3d(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
I salute una love oo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by hidhrhis(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
my mum advised me to open nairaland
at first I found it really boring but now I just can't do without spending hours on nl

4 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by holyboii: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
lightstone:

I love u
Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by Mollyallex(f): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hmm... I'm really tryiing to deal
Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by harriet412(f): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by eezeribe(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
I hope it adds to your bank account...
Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by 9japrof(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kid please readjust your priorities, this is 2018

Direct energy where it is going to be profitable for you
Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by Spylord48: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Chai

Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by MasterKim: 4:28am On Jan 10, 2018
okusman:
Picture taken today...

( Okusman and Lightstone )

See her yansh like bobrisky yansh grin
Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by MasterKim: 4:38am On Jan 10, 2018
lightstone:
Hw far baby giel.
see ehn, dat ur bf na my boy. Na boss he dey call me if we meet. Na me buy dat cloth for am. shocked
Come to my world lemme take kia of you.
I get private jet, two of us go dey jet go Dubai anyhow.
in short sef, I fit buy u your own private jet wey u go dey carry go market or if u won go do ur hair.
See make I tell u, na yesterday I just jet kum Nigeria. Na only biro I forget for Nigeria o, and I jet from USA come pick am.
I know say u don fall for me.
I don see ur pm but I do mistake delete am. grin
Abeg send anoda pm abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2018
Now, you have finally exposed your destiny. . .
Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by izaray(f): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2018
Cute
Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by mrphysics(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2018
Making sense. You girl make sense. She looks beautiful.

Check where she is most active in, if its romance section, bros, you have to know that ...............
Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by teamv: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Afon.....
Re: Unbelievable: My Bae Is Also A Nairalander... by Blackhawk03(f): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin

That's how I came across my in-law too, egbon was forming single man. Men ehn! Fear them. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Parents How Do You Deal With Child Favoritism In The Home / Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.