Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom (31238 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by talk2hb1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Does the Head belong to dead people?
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Praktikals(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
spinna:
The owner of the head's "head" has caught them. or as oyibo would say "Murder will out"
What is this one saying?
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by primateayoola(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
NCAN! name check association food don done o.
And some mumu go dey shout afonja, OK come and see your brothers here.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Edopesin: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. So Akwaibom don become east now? Use your brain.
Yo Cun.t I Meant It Also Happens In The East

1 Like

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
Edopesin:

Yo Cun.t I Meant It Also Happens In The East
Stop been a kid and admit your mistake Akwaibom is south south not east. There was nothing in what the op said that will warrant you mentioning,Even in East. This is how you will fail exam and start claiming that the lecturer purposely failed you.
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by ochardbaby(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
Any herbalist,Pastor or Alfa who ask anyone to bring human heads for rituals should be hanged.

Let's fight this fight to the finish !

We are loosing so many intellectuals,future leaders,astronauts and many future investors to this scam of money ritualistic idiots who still believes that money can fall from heaven.

Imagine Don Wanny after all his rituals he still die and lost everything,his herbalist go Dey one corner Dey enjoy now!!
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Edopesin: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Stop been a kid and admit your mistake Akwaibom is south south not east. There was nothing in what the op said that will warrant you mentioning,Even in East. This is how you will fail exam and start claiming that the lecturer purposely failed you.
Hey Just Shut It, If You Can't Take That, You Might As Well Take Sniper

Your Reply To This Will Be Left Hanging
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Abhiolar(f): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
fuckerstard:

I think say na only Affonja dey into skull harvesting.
They will soon be here to tell us the vehicle was coming from Ogun state
You sound like dat of a coward, u must b a monster.. eran oko is wht u are, It's A New Year Loan Sense And Pay In Advance.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Edopesin: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Abhiolar:
You sound like dat of a coward, u must b a monster.. eran oko is wht u are, It's A New Year Loan Sense And Pay In Advance.
Is That Your Man? I Hate To Be Him
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by FrancisIgya: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dis one na lucifer's prophet. God no fit send prophet wey carry humand decomposing head.
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
smiley
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by johnaruson(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
No pictures no stories, lie lie bloggers. stop posting trash.
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by MENELIK11: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
johnaruson:
No pictures no stories, lie lie bloggers. stop posting trash.

Yes it is a lie, afterall, the news is not about Ogun State!
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Abhiolar:

Help yourself!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by magzey: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Oh Abasi Mbok' grin grin grin

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by benn94(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fake news from afonjas
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by onilanre(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
fuckerstard:

Receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by jamexborn(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
You and your people ensured it at the detriment of the citizens
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by IkpuMmadu: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
fuckerstard:

They are not Igbo
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by marooh: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cooked story!
Na because say drivers no gree stop for road safety officers, a him make them cook this story!

This kind thing must be pictured before posting......

Abeg remember to add kanayo o kanayo grin
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by vertueptime: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
After successfully mining the skul, or is he from that local govmnt that eats human beings? They should use koboko to flog his nyash first before locking him up
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Abhiolar(f): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Edopesin:
Is That Your Man? I Hate To Be Him
If U Ask Me Na Who I Go Ask?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Police uncover building housing 300 starved, abused children in Kaduna / Eulogy To Sergeant Okon George, Policeman Who Died For Nigeria. / How Do I Track A Person's Location Using A Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.