Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) (90991 Views)

Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by zoedew: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
cstr1001:
It shows the pitiable IQ our leaders are working with.

Why should that beautiful edifice be demolished?

It can serve many public purpose like a Govt-owned Hotel, a maternity center, a Govt-owned orphanage, or even a police or military base.

smh.

Military use is better. Could be difficult to reverse.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Why demolish the house when we can concert it to a local government secreterate or even an institution.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by ehissi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Juliette05:
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?

The Answer is simple, APC /Buhari...... angry
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by XEROWPHYTE(f): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
aybabz101:
This is one of the stupid actions the government of this country take most times that has left us in this pathetic state.No reasonable idea whatsoever-even the professors and doctors among them. i dont know mayb stupidity and foolish is a required criteria to holding an important post in this country.

Why should the property be destroyed? there are many other reasonable options like selling, converting d property into recreational center, office, police or military base-since the environment is incessant or prone to criminal activities, lease it out etc.

Baba God, i am still hopeful of this country oooo. although the hope is thinner than a strand of my hair. if you did not do something this year, baba i go trek to Libya oooooooooooo

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Witnes: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
These are pix first released last year that don wany was killed. I don't trust Gov Wike , something is wrong somwhere
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Sterope(f): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
They could have been auctioned, rented or converted. Waste of resources!

I feel for the poor child. I doubt if the wife has any contingency plan.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Constantiney: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
There are many heartbreaking things to see here, those were someone's child, brothers, sisters remains displayed on the floor but what some morons really cares about is the property of an evil doer being destroyed, smh. Stupid people, funny small-brained humans.

You unintelligent tits should go and convert it to sport center alright? Idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by IMASTEX: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Evans has really created a good business for his likes.

Anyway, why demolishing the house na?

It can be converted to govt property.

Anyway, what do I know?
I agree with you. It could have been a win win for government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by dasparrow: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
He sure has good taste. Goes to show that a lot of rich Nigerians acquired their wealth through shady means. All this get rich quick syndrome needs to stop. Look at all those human skulls. Terrible.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by twize(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Look at his wife just enjoying illegal wealth. will you tell me she is not aware of all her husband atrocities?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Sterope(f): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Unintelligent tits do care about the unfortunate people who lost their lives in his hands. However, that issue has no bearing on the destruction of property. These unintelligent tits are merely trying to look forward instead of backward. The guy is dead and destroying his property will not solve any problem other than cause unnecessary waste.

Constantiney:
There are many heartbreaking things to see here, those were someone's child, brothers, sisters remains displayed on the floor but what some morons really cares about is the property of an evil doer being destroyed, smh. Stupid people, funny small-brained humans.

You unintelligent tits should go and convert it to sport center alright? Idiots.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Constantiney: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sterope:
Unintelligent tits do care about the unfortunate people who lost their lives in his hands. However, that issue has no bearing on the destruction of property. These unintelligent tits are merely trying to look forward instead of backward. The guy is dead and destroying his property will not solve any problem other than cause unnecessary waste.

Actually it does solves a lot of problems.
The same way the military destroys boko haram vehicles and properties instead of 'converting' them to use, it sends a psychological message to anyone considering this line of work that crime does not pay.

The Government has lots of properties that can be used for anything you want them to convert this hell hole into.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by gtown: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
aybabz101:
This is one of the stupid actions the government of this country take most times that has left us in this pathetic state.No reasonable idea whatsoever-even the professors and doctors among them. i dont know mayb stupidity and foolish is a required criteria to holding an important post in this country.

Why should the property be destroyed? there are many other reasonable options like selling, converting d property into recreational center, office, police or military base-since the environment is incessant or prone to criminal activities, lease it out etc.

Baba God, i am still hopeful of this country oooo. although the hope is thinner than a strand of my hair. if you did not do something this year, baba i go trek to Libya oooooooooooo
Everything has perspective! The options you just reeled out are perspectives someone would has criticised too. For instance, someone thought Nigeria was too hot to stay in and so decided to leave for greener pastor but ended up being sold a slave in Libya; a perspective he did envisaged a beautiful idea and could have defense.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Origin(f): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
This man was dangerous tey tey.

But it took a Jan 1st incident for security agencies to want to catch him.....

.yet they know his house all this while...
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by mankan2k7(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
It still baffles me how d government shd destroy such a big edifice that should have been use for government purposes like an health centre or kindergarten school.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
good one

The house is a symbol of his terror and although he is dead, his terrorist group are still well and alive.

The house is like a shrine to them. They will do anything to prevent it from turning into anything else.

Therefore, they will frustrate genuine efforts to turn that place into something productive

The destruction of the house will also serve as a psychological blow to remaining members of his terrorist group. it will signal the end of an era in their minds.

Destruction is the way to go

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by tesppidd: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
aybabz101:

lol.

with the number of corpses and human skulls seen on that land:
if that place is converted to a recreational centre can you carry your family there?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Bestie93(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
emerich:
Very wrong for an edifice of this magnitude to be demolished, it should have instead been converted to a primary health centre or maternity center, still baffles me how the state government demolished this mansion in other to score cheap political point.

I'm still wondering... What's the essence of this demolition in this harsh economy....

Misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by joinnow: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
aybabz101:

If it still left to stand. It will continue to remind and vex the relative of those people those killed

Why should the property be destroyed? there are many other reasonable options like selling, will you buy it if its up for sale converting d property into recreational center, will you visit or take your children if it is a recreation center?office OK possibly, lease it out.nobody will want to lease bruh after digging out 10+ head/skull in that compoundetc.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by aybabz101: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
tesppidd:
lol.

with the number of corpses and human skulls seen on that land:
if that place is converted to a recreational centre can you carry your family there?

Are u telling me that everybody in 9ja is aware that Don wanney or whatever is a criminal who died in a particular place. I, that i am talking to u do not know d specific place this incident happened. I can travel to dat local gov. area tomorrow and pass d night there if it were an hotel.

moreover that is an example of what can be done with d house excluding d demolition of the building. It can b converted to a clinic (as cstr1001 said,. PHCC, library, police or military base etc but not demolition
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by baddosky1: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
But I am not understanding...there was a report that circulated around November that this same Don Wanni was killed. Pictures of this same mansion flooded the internet that period. How come the guy was "re-killed" this January and the same photos surfacing again? I am not understanding! undecided undecided
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Wizedoc(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Imagine kidnappers are richer than professors. Most of our professors can not even dream of a house like this after years of studiousness and service to impart knowledge. Nigeria is just an excuse for a country.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by albacete(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
It's good the building was demolished so as not to serve as a motivator for other cultists.
If you convert the building to a primary health care center tomorrow, other kidnappers and cultists will always see that building as the reward to a criminal lifestyle.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Obason22(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
and his wife is enjoying it.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by ebby9z(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Irony of life that the material things you expend so much energy to acquire can be destroyed in the twinkle of an eye. He could have still been alive and his property intact if he had listen to the voice of reason and had accepted the amnesty he was offered. It's wisdom to know when to fight and to know when to run.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dont envy any rich guy you see lavishing funds. 85 percent of folks who have money in nigeria got it illegally. Sorry, make that 90!
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by redsun(m): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is a northern invasion of niger delta if you ask me. A few that have the guts to challenge their crimes against humanity are being systematically eliminated.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Converge11(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Evans has really created a good business for his likes.

Anyway, why demolishing the house na?

It can be converted to govt property.

Anyway, what do I know?
You're right bro
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by brookz: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evans era don Pass, now na Don Wanny dy rain.

So, whose Next amongs d 32 declared wanted?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by KevinDein: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Constantiney:

They are just trying so hard to find reasons to fault the government. They are perpetual whiners and are never satisfied.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by henryhemon(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
ebujany:
Sometimes, I wonder what goes through the mind of this successful crime lords....even when they amass massive wealth, they still keep going back for more

Who else noticed that dude was Executed? with point blank shot gun to the head....gangster style

I was wondering what kind of bullet will pierce through his head that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown / Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.