Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) (90992 Views)

Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by SkinnyNigga: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
emerich:
Very wrong for an edifice of this magnitude to be demolished, it should have instead been converted to a primary health centre or maternity center, still baffles me how the state government demolished this mansion in other to score cheap political point.
blood money oga.. If he was a fraudster, I don't think the buildings would be demolished
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by emerich(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
cry
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by emerich(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
blood money oga.. If he was a fraudster, I don't think the buildings would be demolished
Which one is blood money kwa?
African mentality I guess!!!
Demolishing that house in the face of economic hardship is a no!
That building could be put in to some good use.
Abi would peeps start dying mysteriously if they occupy the building?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by osusuallstars: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
where is the wife sef, she is one of the richest bitch mama around PH
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Godwin978(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
aybabz101:
This is one of the stupid actions the government of this country take most times that has left us in this pathetic state.No reasonable idea whatsoever-even the professors and doctors among them. i dont know mayb stupidity and foolish is a required criteria to holding an important post in this country.

Why should the property be destroyed? there are many other reasonable options like selling, converting d property into recreational center, office, police or military base-since the environment is incessant or prone to criminal activities, lease it out etc.

Baba God, i am still hopeful of this country oooo. although the hope is thinner than a strand of my hair. if you did not do something this year, baba i go trek to Libya oooooooooooo
Exactly my thoughts, it shouldn't be destroyed in any way,
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by SkinnyNigga: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
emerich:

Yes. African mentality..
no Nigerian will live in that house knowing what went down there..
In my State, Anambra. Same is done to kidnappers. We don't need their properties.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Ashley86400: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Una no dey take hear "kidnapper " for ear?
So we should start expecting "Don Waney" news all week. .
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by writeprof(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Someone's father! angry

Exactly my thought bro. This man has wife and children whose foundation he has polluted.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Fronesis: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
"The Lord will laugh at him because he sees that his day is coming...and at the end he shall be a fool"
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by huntax(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
ebujany:
Sometimes, I wonder what goes through the mind of this successful crime lords....even when they amass massive wealth, they still keep going back for more

Who else noticed that dude was Executed? with point blank shot gun to the head....gangster style
Pablo Escobar style
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by albacete(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
emerich:

So that future kidnappers and ritualists will draw inspiration from the edifice whenever they drive past it?

One of them will now tell the other, "Bullet, shebi you dey see that mansion wey dey there? Na Don Wanny get am oo.
And Bullet will reply "Choi! Money dey this business oo but the guy no use im head well. If na me, once I get that kind mansion, I go embrace amnesty sharperly.

Again, once that building is converted to something else, it means Don Wanny has been immortalized. Because whenever the residents see the building (irrespective of whatever color you choose to paint it), the picture of the daredevil and his atrocities comes to mind. Is that what you want to be reminding them everytime?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Brinxs(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
emerich:
Very wrong for an edifice of this magnitude to be demolished, it should have instead been converted to a primary health centre or maternity center, still baffles me how the state government demolished this mansion in other to score cheap political point.

Tah sharrap there...
Anyone with a discerning spirit will not listen to you
Health care or what inside a mansion built with blood n bones??
Think man;..no be everything be politics.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Iyajison: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
emerich:

Ifa hear converted to..........nd think d blood of those buried there wil allow anybody be a rest under dat roof...... D best has been done..... shocked
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Juliette05(f): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
ehissi:

The Answer is simple, APC /Buhari...... angry
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by 4C2215131: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Woman still marry this one?

Well, I'm very sure he lied to her about his business dealings or she lived in abject terror of him.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Habyz(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
Damn!
I don't want to seem insensitive but I keep wondering why it was demolished?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Habyz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
albacete:

So that future kidnappers and ritualists will draw inspiration from the edifice whenever they drive past it?

One of them will now tell the other, "Bullet, shebi you dey see that mansion wey dey there? Na Don Wanny get am oo.
And Bullet will reply "Choi! Money dey this business oo but the guy no use im head well. If na me, once I get that kind mansion, I go embrace amnesty sharperly.

Again, once that building is converted to something else, it means Don Wanny has been immortalized. Because whenever the residents see the building (irrespective of whatever color you choose to paint it), the picture of the daredevil and his atrocities comes to mind. Is that what you want to be reminding them everytime?
If future kidnappers see the building it might make them reason that he didn't live long enough to enjoy the happiness the house gave him. Do you think every government would implement any form of amnesty program for criminals?
If Don wanny is "immortalized" citizens who see the building and know his story would reason that any form of vice results in untimely death.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by agugu(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2018
the govt can convert it to Corper's Lodge just like our Corper's lodge in Okobo local govt area of Akwaibom state....
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 10, 2018
albacete:

The guy is really ignorant otherwise he should have known that is the norm all over the world. Such buildings belonging to violent criminals are completely leveled without trace so they don't become a source of inspiration to upcoming criminals.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 10, 2018
Habyz:

If future kidnappers see the building it might make them reason that he didn't live long enough to enjoy the happiness the house gave him. Do you think every government would implement any form of amnesty program for criminals?
If Don wanny is "immortalized" citizens who see the building and know his story would reason that any form of vice results in untimely death.

Please don't be ridiculous. Criminals care more about the benefits than the consequences of the crimes they commit..
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by godquality: 6:12am On Jan 10, 2018
There's no way those politicians did not play a part in this rise of this dude. He should've been interrogated first so he can mentioned names b4 being killed.

Now those politicians that have used his services in the past will now sleep better because their secrets are dead with the guy.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by gare(f): 6:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2018
FOR THOU HAS SAID IN THY HEART, "I AM"
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by albacete(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Habyz:

But you read where he embraced Wike's amnesty before returning to his evil ways. And that was after he had gotten the mansion. So tell me what pushed him back to crime.

Some of these criminals would want to quit once they get something like this, amnesty or no amnesty. They will reason among themselves that if crime can take them this far, then it's a worthy venture. And they will never rest until they get their own mansion.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by deadie(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2018
The should have used it as a police station or a military outpost
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Akious2k2(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2018
emerich:
Did it cross your mind that Wanny's boys could unleash mayhem on its occupants for reprisal if not demolished? That could be the reason for the demolition. I think it was well thought out before being demolished... My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Guyman02: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2018
emerich:

If you had paid ransom and lost a relation to this blood thirsty idiot you wont be saying this, because it will serve as a constant reminder
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Habyz(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Xda59:

Please don't be ridiculous. Criminals care more about the benefits than the consequences of the crimes they commit..
Whether I am being ridiculous or not it all depends on the way we see things.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Habyz(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2018
albacete:

But you read where he embraced Wike's amnesty before returning to his evil ways. And that was after he had gotten the mansion. So tell me what pushed him back to crime.

Some of these criminals would want to quit once they get something like this, amnesty or no amnesty. They will reason among themselves that if crime can take them this far, then it's a worthy venture. And they will never rest until they get their own mansion.
It depends on the way we see things?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Xledward: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2018
doughziay:
All these wealth gotten from kidnapping.

Where is Evans sef??

His death is an eloquent testimony to the truth that every evil era has expiry date. And has further lend strong credence to the long known adage; crime does not pay.
Ask the PDP chairman and Govt Wike, they are the ones paying him money to keep unrest in that area
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) by Xledward: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
4C2215131:
Woman still marry this one?

Well, I'm very sure he lied to her about his business dealings or she lived in abject terror of him.
The wife knows all, the govt sponsors him, and the guy is not a womaniser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown / Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.