Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect (40603 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Defends Nude Mother And Her Baby (Photo) / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by webbro007(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
This country is a joke or is Joking with Education maybe choking Education ������ �WAEC registration fee is N13,950.00 �NECO Registration fee is N11,400.00 � UTME + Post-UTME N6,500.00 + N2,000.00 ~ Total package for SSCE + UTME fee is N33,850.00 ~ Minimum wage is N18,000 �Someone on N18,000 monthly salary will have to use 2 months salary to register his child for SSCE and UTME �Meanwhile, only 7% of 2018 budget was allocated to education. �������� Something must be wrong with us. Forwarded as received
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by jaggedboi(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ohh k.... that's y I've not seen him in the Johnsons during December series. Enjoy.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by fuckpro: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:
President elect not president yet.
...your sickness na I too sabi book but I no sabi money
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Icon79(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Almost as good as moi tongue

O pari

cruzita:
GREAT BALLER
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Icon79(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Almost as good as yours truly, believe it or not tongue

O pari

cruzita:
GREAT BALLER
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by teflonjake(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Liberia Football about to make sense.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
There's nothing spectacular there.

The president of Liberia is more or less a Governor in Nigeria.

Many states in Nigeria are larger than Liberia in land mass.

Many states in Nigeria are larger than Liberia in population.

Many States in Nigeria have more IGR than Liberia.

Summing everything up.

The president of Liberia is more or less the Governor of Kano State

Putting into consideration Land mass, Population and IGR
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by hardbody: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ifesinachi22:
There's nothing spectacular there.

The president of Liberia is more or less a Governor in Nigeria.

Many states in Nigeria are larger than Liberia in land mass.

Many states in Nigeria are larger than Liberia in population.

Many States in Nigeria have more IGR than Liberia.

Summing everything up.

The president of Liberia is more or less the Governor of Kano State

Putting into consideration Land mass, Population and IGR

There is something called a nation state. The leader of a nation is called a sovereign. He holds and manages the sovereignty of his nation state. In international law, Liberia is recognized in the comity of nation states, your states within Nigeria is not recognized as a nation state in places like the UN. I can go on and on, but it won't change much, i doubt you are even willing to learn
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by CornFooPanda(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
It's a blessing for a nation young man as a president.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by aleniboro(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=delugajackson post=64043605][/quote]Use your life to do better thing instead of looking for people's grammatical mistakes on social media!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Etuagievin(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
soberdrunk:
Electing leaders based on sentiments and Favoritism is what is hindering rapid growth and development in Africa, i have nothing against Mr George Weah but i personally reckon he will have served Liberia better as a "Sports Minister' and not "President'. Liberia has a very long way to go in terms of economic and social development and this requires someone that is very experienced and very intellectually sound and i doubt if Mr Weah is that individual...... angry
. I don't think it takes eternity to learn the ropes . He has garnered enough experience to weather the storm. Remember he he contested 12 years ago, within this period he got certification and became a senator. What more can u ask for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by chrischukszy01(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:
President elect not president yet.
See witch
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Earthrealmlord: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
EFE TOMORI JOHNSON
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by lacasera14(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
This guy hardly looks like a president
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
diz half dwarf again
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Fatherofdragons: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
mosho2good:
If we Remove sex frm relationship u will discover that most of we ladies have nortin to offer in relationships.... Remove money frm a relationship and u will discover that over 90% won't see a reason to be in a relationship... we wnt our Men to take care of us but we add no value to their life other than sex and troubles ...lets change our mindset, lets Learn to be valuable in a relationship... lets pray for them while they are down... Motivate them to hustle harder..give them listening ears,lets give them reasonable advice,lets play a role of a mother in their life.
Please share.
don't only motivate the men to hustle but also the women so they can be independent.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Kennydoc(m): 1:35am On Jan 10, 2018
soberdrunk:
Electing leaders based on sentiments and Favoritism is what is hindering rapid growth and development in Africa, i have nothing against Mr George Weah but i personally reckon he will have served Liberia better as a "Sports Minister' and not "President'. Liberia has a very long way to go in terms of economic and social development and this requires someone that is very experienced and very intellectually sound and i doubt if Mr Weah is that individual...... angry

No matter how bad Weah becomes, he will better than Buhari.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by okenta2017: 2:35am On Jan 10, 2018
soberdrunk:

What qualification has bihari?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:36am On Jan 10, 2018
soberdrunk:
oga Reagan was an actor and became USA presido moreover a president is a country manager responsible to assemble great minds ok moreover weah has got education from Harvard which sm African leaders who misbehave don't have so chill
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Wantam: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Wishing George successful administration even as he assumes office
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by drdams: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2018
I dont agree with you. Reagan, Schwrazenegger and 1 of klitscko brothers , etc were actors, & sportman respectively and never performed poorly in their political adventures.

The word favouritism nevr holds here cos same people failed him 12 years ago and opted for (a) very older contestant (b) a woman - sorry feminist, we know it rarely happens in Africa. Am sure he was voted in now that they feel he has the power to carry the mantle.

#pardon my spellings for Kli... & Sch...

soberdrunk:
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by ezelous: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
soberdrunk:
Abeg shattap there! Has he started already?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce, Trey Songz & Wizkid Hang Out Together - Photos / Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet / My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.