Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Corps Member Murdered In Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corps Member Murdered In Akwa Ibom (762 Views)

Lamidi Mukaila 'Auxiliary' Wife Murdered In Ibadan, Shot Dead / Herbert Nwaneji Murdered In Imo State (Disturbing photos) / APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Murdered In Akwa Ibom by peacepaul02: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
The Akwa Ibom Coordinator of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Mr Julius Amusan, on Tuesday condemned the murder of a corps member in Eket on Sunday.

The police had stated that the 27-year-old corps member attached to a public school at Nung Obong in Nsit Ubium Local Government Area was attacked in front of a lock-up shop at Akanimo Street in Eket, Eket Local Government Area.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/corps-member-murdered-akwa-ibom/

Re: Corps Member Murdered In Akwa Ibom by mikejj(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
nawa oo
Re: Corps Member Murdered In Akwa Ibom by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
If this had happened in the north, the usual brigade of hateful miscreants would have reason to insult the region, its ppl and its prominent religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Murdered In Akwa Ibom by zombieTRACKER: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
If this had happened in the north, the usual brigade of hateful miscreants would have reason to insult the region, its ppl and its prominent religion.

Aboki grin grin grin grin
Carry your tribalism and go away

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Murdered In Akwa Ibom by Hadone(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
That's bad
Re: Corps Member Murdered In Akwa Ibom by tinkinjow: 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Did u c where it was stated that they attacked because of where she/he comes from or the religion he/she professed?
There's crime everywhere including the north but until people like u publicly condemn the acts of terror by certan groups and individuals in the north so long will that region remain backward.....u tin say na pesin una dey do? NA unaselves. Remember how boko haram started? No be southerners and churches dem dey attacked? Please tell me who dem dey attacked now? Kontinu...

I'm very sure if people saw the perpetrator the akwa ibom people will point him out. No conspiracy of silence. That's the DIFFERENCE.
Re: Corps Member Murdered In Akwa Ibom by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
tinkinjow:

Did u c where it was stated that they attacked because of where she/he comes from or the religion he/she professed?
There's crime everywhere including the north but until people like u publicly condemn the acts of terror by certan groups and individuals in the north so long will that region remain backward.....u tin say na pesin una dey do? NA unaselves. Remember how boko haram started? No be southerners and churches dem dey attacked? Please tell me who dem dey attacked now? Kontinu...

I'm very sure if people saw the perpetrator the akwa ibom people will point him out. No conspiracy of silence. That's the DIFFERENCE.

I wouldn't expect a convoluted twisted mindset of a bigot like yours to understand, let lone appreciate the finer points of my short and straightforward message.
It would therefore be pointless and a waste of my time to further engage and subsequently encourage you in such idiotic rants - kindly grow up and get some sense.

(1) (Reply)

Pile Of Refuse On The Streets Of Lagos!!! (pics) / Fire Guts NNPC Filling Station Along Sapele Road, Benin, Edo State (pics, Video) / Man Removed From A Whopping 150 Ft Deep Well In Igando – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.