Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos (19884 Views)

Tecno Camon CM / Tecno Camon Cm Drop Test: It Survives / Tecno Camon Cm Full Review: Is It Worth 47,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by chicwoman(f): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2018
Live from the launch
eki2000:
I can't believe this is real, wow, pls run down the specs and price.

1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by Behankey(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2018
genius43:
They will still put one old processor in this phone
Maybe. Maybe not. Really do hope they do more with this phone though.
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by chicwoman(f): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Worksunlimited:
How much?
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by koskilala: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
47k is not really bad for that mid range device....

Cc
Lalasticlala

Yeah. I think so too
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by reumat(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2018
Tecno keep releasing junks for Nigerians,

Anoda android 7.0 with 2gig ram and 16rom and 1.3ghz while will one change cx to dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2018
reumat:

Anoda android 7.0 with 2gig ram and 16rom and 1.3ghz while will one change cx to dis?
they are not junk...they are budget phones...what do you expect from an era where iPhone x costs 525k...what do you expect a 50k phone to give you...you pay for what you get

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by Youngsage: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Oyetboy:

Shey na the full view bezeless screen be dis?

lol... My broda I taya o! lwkmd grin
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by paolokonqueror(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2018
Saw the specs, I'm impressed especially at that rate it's being sold for
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by jesse8048(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
What is the batter capacity, that's what matters most to me cos I hate charging phones all the time.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by Btctrader: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hello good day.

Application for 2018 Tony Elumelu foundation grant has commenced. You can start the application process now. If you have any question, you can ask us.

Contact us also if you want your application and business plan to be professionally written.
email: yestercee@yahoo.com

Remember:
The program gives a seed capital of $5000 which is N1,525,000 (Non refundable) to the successful applicats, with that you will have access to apply for more if need arises..

Remain Blessed
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by genius43(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

they are not junk...they are budget phones...what do you expect from an era where iPhone x costs 525k...what do you expect a 50k phone to give you...you pay for what you get

While not compare it with Xiaomi instead of bringing iPhone into it

This is phone is just a plus and minus of CX Air
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Cellphones are getting boring, someone please come up with a different OS already.
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by adeniyisamuel59(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
bola4dprec:
mtk power hungry chips I preferred xiaomi redmi 4x to all these infinix tecno and all these mediatek craps
Gbam! gbammer!! gbammest !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by adeniyisamuel59(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
bola4dprec:
mtk power hungry chips I preferred xiaomi redmi 4x to all these infinix tecno and all these mediatek craps
please, what is the recent price now?
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by pawesome(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Abegi...make i continue the rock my CX
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by Richardabbey(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Useless Phone For Useless People

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by olaniyi0(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
genius43:

I don't know if Mediatek MT6737H is a new processor, but I know it is just an under-clocked version of the MT6737 which was released in 2015.
na same same bro, dnt let d h deceive u grin grin
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by adeniyisamuel59(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
reumat:

with resolution of 1280 * 720 undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by genius43(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
olaniyi0:
na same same bro, dnt let d h deceive u grin grin

Thank you my brother, they keep recycling processors year in year out
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by TDonald: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Too many shitty TECNO marketers on this thread

Tecno always producing stupid devices

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by MizMyColi(f): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
You've been noticedgrin
Richardabbey:
Useless Phone For Useless People
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by fantasticone1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
The specs are too low for that price... Another quality nonsense from tecno!!!
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ennyholar:
Tecno Mobile is adding a new device (Camon CM)to it line of Camon series in Ikeja City Malll here in Lagos and the event is currently on. Here are pictures and bits from the event.

Their products usually come with factory faults. Phantom was nothing to write home about, My Camon C8 was a mess and the goodle play store couldn't open in the recent CX. angry
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by fibonacci2526: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Front page as usual.

LMAO.
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by olayinkajnr(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

There's a 48k Xiaomi device that is far better than this.

Nigerians should stop this you pay for what you get thing. Why should you allow cheating to be shoved down your throat?

Well, non of my business Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by olayinkajnr(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
genius43:

While not compare it with Xiaomi instead of bringing iPhone into it

This is phone is just a plus and minus of CX Air

Exactly. If some people want to justify the need for garbage, they will start comparing it with correct stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by fibonacci2526: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:

There's a 48k Xiaomi device that is far better than this.

Nigerians should stop this you pay for what you get thing. Why should you allow cheating to be shoved down your throat?

Well, non of my business Sha.

I just weak. They think tecno are doing them massive favour. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by olayinkajnr(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
fibonacci2526:

As in ehn, the way those peeps justify rubbish ehn.

Me don talk say this one no fit be CX upgrade given its price Sha.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by genius43(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
fibonacci2526:

olayinkajnr:

Exactly. If some people want to justify the need for garbage, they will start comparing it with correct stuffs.

And they gave India a 3Gb/32Gb setup.

I will buy a xiaomi redmi 4x/5a over this.

Transsion just keep experimenting with Nigeria, despite it been their biggest market
Re: Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos by olayinkajnr(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
genius43:

And they gave India a 3Gb/32Gb setup.

I will buy a xiaomi redmi 4x/5a over this.

Transsion just keep experimenting with Nigeria, despite it been their biggest market

If not for the useless chipset in Oukitel C8 (a far better device) and cheaper too, the full view on C8 is what we call Fullview. Not this bezelful device.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Data Price CRASH 1GB @ N270, Reseller Needed / Current Prices Of UK Used Phones In Computer Village / N3=N13,000, D3=N13,500, B3=N12,000 And D5=N15,000 Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.