Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

(news) The Moment You Choose To Date A Married Man..(see What Happens) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (news) The Moment You Choose To Date A Married Man..(see What Happens) (659 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(news) The Moment You Choose To Date A Married Man..(see What Happens) by jimailoaded: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
The moment you agree to date A married man..You agree to be second class woman,and every second class person is classified as a person of a lower values.Now look at it
this way...If your so called married man is with you and his wife calls,he lies that he is still at office or on an official assignment.You dare not interrupt or query
him.Meanwhile,you the second value woman value woman cant call him when he is at home with his family...(Shame on you)
My beloved sisters grow up,please!He visits you at home and you introduce him to your friends and neighbours as your boyfriend/boylover thereby blocking your chances
of getting a genuie suitor,yet you dont even know the nameof the street where he lives....
My sisters,how long will you continue to sacrifice your future?He takes you out and buy you assorted types of alcoholic drink.Meanwhile,your common sense did not tell
you he is only doingthat to get you drunk so he can truly destroy you in bed....
My dear sisters,na your body good pass for experiment?He gets you pregnant and gives you money for abortion,but when his wife gets pregnant he celebrates and gives her
money for antenatal and baby things...(Please run)

The so called married man you are dating will describe your emotions when he is with his firnds but he dare not talk what ever inspired between him and his wife,cos
his friends will see him as a lesser human and inresponsibble.
My sister,na your matter them take they drink beer and your ringtone.....(Hia!na waoooo)
He gives you few cash and you arehappy not knowing that whatever money he givesyou is what he calls "Body no be firewood allowince"(See your life outside)
You have is pictures on your phone and save his number as 'My Sweethear" or whatever,yet your picture cannot be found on his phone and your numberis saved on his phone
as generator mechanic or bike man...(Jesus! na mama born you so...)
My lovely sister... Are you a leraner?

Advice.....
Please let's give ourself a proper re-evaqluation today...You worth mother than a second fiddle to a woman like you if truly you know your worth...If
not...continue...(Na my life?)......
Please drop your comments.... You can also visit www,jimailoaded.com to win a recharge on the following topics:Woman having secret love with her son.(Needs your advice).....
Re: (news) The Moment You Choose To Date A Married Man..(see What Happens) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
sadly, when our Nigerian sistas are desperately seeking to be married AT ALL COST, they dont care if it is second class OR lower wife...marriage is marriage to them. you are making it seem like they even have a choice. so you think that if there were better suitors, these babes would still date married bobo?! married dude has all what THEY require, and so long as they get exactly that, these deluded women will "gladly" continue being lower/second class in happiness!
Re: (news) The Moment You Choose To Date A Married Man..(see What Happens) by Nutase: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
shocked angry
Re: (news) The Moment You Choose To Date A Married Man..(see What Happens) by LessNoise: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Wow all these for an

Re: (news) The Moment You Choose To Date A Married Man..(see What Happens) by placeofallure(f): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
My honest opinion? You cannot make a decent living as a writer with all these lorry loads of grammatical blunder. Your writeup has only succeeded in throwing its readers further down into the abyss of ignorance. Get a good content developer or you work on yourself. My token!

(1) (Reply)

The Tips Of My Lady Hurt / Photos: Girl Sneaks Food Into A Cinema, Using A Fake Pregnancy Baby Bump / Girls What You Must Do Immediately When Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.