Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 (13250 Views)

Africa's Most Streamed Albums On Spotify (see List) / Top Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums Of 2022 / Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by TellMeNothing: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Story...
Let me know when M. I album drop. And Jesse_Jagz GUNSPIRACY theory follow up to Odyssey
That's all..
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by TellMeNothing: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
daclint:
Isorait, by the way reakwon just released his album titled, THE WILD, SHIT IS FIREEEEEE

The WILD was released last year not this year.! Cop dat...
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by Chukazu: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Synord:

Korede bello.already has an album

You mean the Album titled "One Hit Wonder?" cool

That guy has no song left in Him...the best option for Him is to buy songs from a good songwriter and use it to revive his "MORATA" career cheesy
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by daclint(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
TellMeNothing:

The WILD was released last year not this year.! Cop dat...

Alright, professor
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by orobs93(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
I no know why I don't like downloading Naija artistes albums.
I prefer downloading their Hit tracks.

But when international acts like Kendrick Lamar, 21savage , The weeknd, Ed -sheeran, Bruno Mars, Travis Scott, migos to mention few go release album.. I no dey waste time download am

#YOLO

how do you download them
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by Majesticniyi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
sad

What about upcoming artist like

Efe big borther , Di'ja , video vixen B-red , ice prince , Weird MC , Azadus ,Alariwo , Zulezu etc

Video vixen B-red grin grin

chukzyfcbb:

you sabi
this is the only Naija artiste besides M.I that I will download the album even without hearing any track on the radio.

In actually fact, MI is the only Nigerian artiste that I've ever bought all his albums back to back.
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by vosquare: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Johnny drille... That guy is blessed, his lyrics is top notch.
Poe Poe Poe... Talented rapper, one of the few of the rappers not going commercial in Nigeria.

I still don't know why good music is not appreciated in Nigeria, only noise

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Poe is hot
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by BlueScholar(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Snow02:
OK but me I'm anticipating Anderson .paak debut, Kendrick Lamar Black panther, kiss Daniel, Travis Scott (astroworld), Isaiah rashad, ab soul,jay rock school boy q, frank ocean,earl swirtshirt,kanye west, pusha t (king push) asap rocky omo them plenty.

Anderson Park has an album "Malibu" if I'm not mistaken. I doubt if Kendrick will drop an album this year.
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by Snow02: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
BlueScholar:

Anderson Park has an album "Malibu" if I'm not mistaken. I doubt if Kendrick will drop an album this year.
Malibu is not his major label debut and k dot is dropping the black panther soundtrack February he already has a single with sza you should it out its called "all the stars"

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by BlueScholar(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=Bitchiamjay post=64044911]I no know why I don't like downloading Naija artistes albums.

But when international acts like Kendrick Lamar, 21savage , The weeknd, Ed -sheeran, Bruno Mars, Travis Scott, migos to mention few go release album.. I no dey waste time download am

I think it is because most Naija artistes don't know how to prepare a full body of work, for example an album that will be housing 17 tracks will only have like 3 hit songs and the rest will be fillers.
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Snow02:
Malibu is not his major label debut and k dot is dropping the black panther soundtrack February he already has a single with sza you should it out its called "all the stars"
hmm k.dot isn't slowing down gan.

If DAMN doesn't win best RAP album in the grammys eh, I go vex.
I know Jayz influence may want to swing it in his favour, but that Kendricks album from the first day I heard it, I never stopped playing it.
One of my favourite track is FEAR.

I can relate to that song a whole damn lot.
Fear and Ducksworth are my favourite tracks it forces you to reflect on life :-), I dunno why HUMBLE is getting all the attention and nominations,. maybe because its radio friendly.
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Majesticniyi:

Video vixen B-red grin grin

In actually fact, MI is the only Nigerian artiste that I've ever bought all his albums back to back.
same here, while in school (uni) I had all his albums. Dude just too good
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by BlueScholar(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=vosquare post=64311746]
"Poe Poe Poe... Talented rapper, one of the few of the rappers not going commercial in Nigeria."

Don't bet on that now that he has signed with a commercial label wink
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by vosquare: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=BlueScholar post=64312223][/quote]
Yea yea... I pray he doesn't go commercial with is coming album like vector tho
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by Snow02: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

hmm k.dot isn't slowing down gan.

If DAMN doesn't win best RAP album in the grammys eh, I go vex.
I know Jayz influence may want to swing it in his favour, but that Kendricks album from the first day I heard it, I never stopped playing it.
One of my favourite track is FEAR.

I can relate to that song a whole damn lot.
Fear and Ducksworth are my favourite tracks it forces you to reflect on life :-), I dunno why HUMBLE is getting all the attention and nominations,. maybe because its radio friendly.
totally agree.. my favorite song off damn is FEAR too along with DNA, lUST and FEEL I also 4:44 by Jay Z though it was really mature it's a win win for me either way as for HUMBLE I agree it's because of its radio appeal the video was dope asf too.but DNA actually has a stronger massage than that track while still being a banger I don't know why it's underrated
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by Snow02: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=BlueScholar post=64312223][/quote] naija still get rappers ni lol e Don teh weh me deh wait... tell me is he good?? gimme some of his tracks to put me through abeg I hope he spits in English
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by CASTOSVILLA(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
Snow02:
*on the full moon, and yes it's mad but if you have finished listening to the 45 tracks there's still a deluxe version with over 15 tracks waiting for you LMAO
Deluxe track is that more juicy?
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by nairamaniac: 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Just downloaded Chris Brown "Heart break in the Moon". Mad album!
abeg what website do use 2 download albums? Where did u download this one?

Does it cOMe in ziP fiLe?
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by CASTOSVILLA(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
nairamaniac:
abeg what website do use 2 download albums? Where did u download this one?

Does it cOMe in ziP fiLe?
https://1604ent.com/download-album-chris-brown-heartbreak-on-a-full-moon/2/
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by Drbarmes(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Johnny Drill

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by Cannonleo(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bitchiamjay:

#YOLO
Omo.we dey the same lane
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by snappyicee: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
You are the problem we have in 9ja
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by ChappyChase: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bitchiamjay:

#YOLO
Are you a Student of UNN?
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by GetUmad: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
sad

What about upcoming artist like

Mr P, Rude boy,

Efe big borther , Di'ja , video vixen B-red , ice prince , Weird MC , Azadus ,Alariwo , Zulezu etc
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by mexxmoney: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2018
Johnny drille is a musical genius
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by ebosse(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Snow02:
OK but me I'm anticipating Anderson .paak debut, Kendrick Lamar Black panther, kiss Daniel, Travis Scott (astroworld), Isaiah rashad, ab soul,jay rock school boy q, frank ocean,earl swirtshirt,kanye west, pusha t (king push) asap rocky omo them plenty.

Ab-Soul used to be my favorite rapper in 2012, right now I simply don't believe in him anymore. 'Control System' is my favorite rap album of aaaaallll time still.

... Didn't Anderson. Paak already drop his 'Malibu' album (LP) like 2 years back ? ( I still have it on my system ) , he also dropped a short-length album called 'Link Up & Suede' ( which I also have), so which début are U talking of?
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by Snow02: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
ebosse:

Ab-Soul used to be my favorite rapper in 2012, right now I simply don't believe in him anymore. 'Control System' is my favorite rap album of aaaaallll time still.

... Didn't Anderson. Paak already drop his 'Malibu' album (LP) like 2 years back ? ( I still have it on my system ) , he also dropped a short-length album called 'Link Up & Suede' ( which I also have), so which début are U talking of?
sounds like you don't like ab soul anymore why?? also all those. paak albums are not his major label debut he's yet to release an album under Aftermath
Re: 7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 by BlueScholar(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2018
Snow02:

Wow I guess I'm sleeping on Kdot, I will check up on that black panthers soundtrack. thanks
and by the way I think the movie will be dope

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Radio Stations Owing N5 Billion Licence Fees Will Be Released Today– NBC / Chuddy K - Brazilian Hair / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Burna Boy – Outside Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.