Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter (15495 Views)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai / Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election / Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by Annibel(f): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2018
smiley
Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by Annibel(f): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2018
Her baby is beautiful
Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by wildchild1: 7:34am On Jan 10, 2018
#Beautiful

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New Year discount is still on
Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by Nuran: 8:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Lovely kid
Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by Sisibhympe(f): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2018
She is beautiful
Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by ufuosman(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Cute
Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by DataMadam(f): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Cute Lil girl
Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by sandrahnaub(f): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
make we fry breeze
Dry undecided
Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Dry undecided
gerrout of here
Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Dry undecided
gerrout of here
Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by rossyc(f): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2018
jchioma:
Hmm, pikin fine. Truly babies are adorable.
Is Ufuoma married?
Yes now, to a white man.

1 Like

Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by shammahyaro(f): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Praissey:
Your moniker, Shammahyaro? You watch Naruto?
that is my name
I'm Shammah
Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by emperorzillion: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
shammahyaro:

that is my name
I'm Shammah
cool
Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by Praissey: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
shammahyaro:

that is my name
I'm Shammah
Oh.
Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by Toyindiva(f): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2018
So adorable
Re: Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter by Praissey: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2019
shammahyaro:

that is my name
I'm Shammah
Oh, that's cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. / ‘I Have No Problem With My Ex-wife Toyin Aimakhu’ -adeniyi Johnson / United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.