Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election (19975 Views)

Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform / Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter / Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by kidap: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nollywood Actress Ufuoma McDermott took to her Instagram page to thank the INEC for postponing the presidential election because she was sick and she won't be able to cast her vote.

She caption her post with...

I have been very sick (if you mention pregnancy here, I will join forces with @nathanielblow to pray triplets upon you!) for the past three days. Thank God for social media. E don become cover up tool
I honestly wouldn’t have been able to vote in that condition so ... thank you @inecnigeria ( someone must benefit from every bad tin)
My sisters made sure I was “well”. I fat pass who Dey sick. If you see the whole supermarket they brought to my house sef... ees like I wee plan the time of my getting better
Thanks girls. You and the kids made me laugh a lot. Love you.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-ufuoma-mcdermott-thanks-inec-for-postponing-the-presidential-election/

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by Wizklynd23(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
cheesy
INEC did a good job..
Modified : FTC for the 14 time today grin
I dedicate this FTC also to PMB supporters

4 Likes

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by itspzpics(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lol

Slay queen strip nak£d on instagram got people talking >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by dhuthraki: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Very selfish reason.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by ainas247: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
wink make sure you cast your vote and vote Sowore

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by Yinxies(f): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
To stop staggered elections, yes it’s good

1 Like

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by MZEE01: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
What is her popular movie other than this news, please? undecided
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by BubuZombi: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Plans for PDP to rig the election has failed...

4+4 is a goal...

4 Likes

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by Shortyy(f): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Madam don't annoy me please.
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by goslowgoslow(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
dhuthraki:
Very selfish reason.
That is not selfishness. Different stories for different folks.

8 Likes

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Different folks, different.....
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
dhuthraki:
Very selfish reason.
It wasn't

1 Like

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by femijamz: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Anyway am still atikulated, even if dey shift it till December, Atikuobi Nani.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by ValCon888: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
She's thanking INEC as if her absence will determine the outcome of the election.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by kekakuz(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
MY CRUSH
THANKS TO BUHARI
BEST PRESIDENT EVER

1 Like

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by nepapole(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wareva!!
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by liohan: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Not only you my sister. Me for no vote sef but we are ready to chase the geriatric buffoon to Daura.

kekakuz:
MY CRUSH
THANKS TO BUHARI
BEST PRESIDENT EVER
You no follow who get sense.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by Dollabiz: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
birds of the same feather
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by Laple0541(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
One man's wife is another man's side chic.....In another news, one 45year old about to be married woman was crying loud as the new date was fixed for her wedding.
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by Laple0541(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
dhuthraki:
Very selfish reason.

You are right, she used to sell fish as a child.
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by Jesuslvzme(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Huge congrats to u
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by Princegado1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wizklynd23:
cheesy
INEC did a good job..
Modified : FTC for the 14 time today grin
I dedicate this FTC also to PMB supporters

Sorry sir, but it seems you are jobless to be celebrating FTC for the fourteenth time today...
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election by Isoduwa(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
MZEE01:
What is her popular movie other than this news, please? undecided

Pussy just come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess Who? Kim Kardashian Or Julliet Ibrahim? / Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity / 10 Famous People Living With Hiv&aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.