Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking (36418 Views)

The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Mercy Aigbe Got 8 Cakes On Her 40th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by freeman95(m): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2018
See as this one be like man

grin grin
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by buchilino(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2018
CELEBRITIES R PLAYED 2 WEAR TRASH I GUESS
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by Nairalandguru(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2018
She must collect her balance for this denim.
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by omooba969(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2018
ideabuilder:
Yoruba people shai. And somebody go tell this one she looking beautiful

We are gorgeous, ain't we? grin
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by femo86(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2018
Nigerians are always reacting.....

I see nothing wrong with her dressing abeg....

During summer, if you see what babes wear..you will shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and it's just a normal part of life.

It's her choice abeg

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by alhajisocrates: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2018
pzphoto:
Actress Dayo Amusa and mercy Aigbe grace a TV show together and Dayo Amusa’s denim jean has got people talking.

Actress Mercy Aigbe posted a video of them dancing on the stage and people however blast dayo Amusa both on her page and on mercy Aigbe page. See screenshot below

Gist from Praizeupdates

Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/money-cant-buy-class-fans-react-to-actress-dayo-amusa-denim-jean-to-a-tv-show/

SOMEONE SHOULD HOLD THAT TUMMY BEFORE IT DROPS..
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by dejavubobo1(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2018
MasterKim:
Just imagining how she wee hold dat chia, off her Jeans and slide her pata to d right.
loose like 3button for d cloth so her udders go dey jump upandan as I dey hit her from back.
Vaseline crew, hw u take see am?
Which kain wahala b this
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by Kingsley10000: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2018
WHERE MY VASELINE
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by Khartune(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
There's nothing bad in what she wearing.....
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by edgeP(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
9japrof:
I don't have problem with her dressing, I just have problem with her looking like a shapeless shameless amoeba.

When your man cheats on you with all these pino pino girls, she would be crying what does she have that I don't have.

Shut up girl, she has a sexy body and you have nothing but a composition of fats glued together with stretch marks linen grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations / Joeboy Introduces Free Buses For Lagos Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.