Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship (7474 Views)

Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 / Pls I'm 25 Never Had A Girlfriend / At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 5:32am On Jan 10, 2018
hi everyone... My name is Berry... Been a long time guest here on nairaland... But finally decided to create an account days after my two year old relationship shattered my heart without looking back...I wouldn't bore y'all with the details...I have to move on... I need a matured minded girl who's ready for something serious for a healthy relationship... Believe me I'm not broke. I know what it means to love a woman and I'll willingly do anything for my gal as long as she remains loyal...for me to have taken this step... Omon I have been through hell in the hands of gals.. So please... If you're not ready to love me kindly don't try reaching me at all... I love like a fool and at the end of the day I'm usually taken for granted... But I'm not giving up... If after 48hrx nothing good comes out of this post I'll have to reach Joro ...I've got what it takes to be happy and I feel it's high time. I find that person that would appreciate me... Thanks for your time... I hope the guys here would understand and not insult me.. Lol I greet una...Here's my whatsapp number ignore the fact that they not Nigerian numberx I will call whoever reaches me with my Nigerian line and proof by all means to her that I'm here In Nigeria if need be.. +1 484-834-0089 or +233 26 189 4793

1 Like

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by kindy51(m): 6:11am On Jan 10, 2018
You are in need of a serious relationship when your mate are making 30billion for their account...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2018
kindy51:
You are in need of a serious relationship when your mate are making 30billion for their account...
If you had read the post you'd notice a part where I said I'm not broke... Believe me bruh...if you have half the figure I've got in my account you could change the life of everyone around you including yourself... And I'm still grinding... If you can't balance it all then you're not a complete man. #peace

20 Likes

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by hoover420: 6:24am On Jan 10, 2018
karterberry1:
If you had read the post you'd notice a part where I said I'm not broke... Believe me bruh...if you have half the figure I've got in my account you could change the life of everyone around you including yourself... And I'm still grinding... If you can't balance it all then you're not a complete man. #peace
Nice reply. Everyone seem to think their opinions matter!
Any little thing, you hear them saying "go and make money first" as if guy man won't straff again undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Kingsley10000: 6:34am On Jan 10, 2018
IF I ARRANGE BABE FOR U HOW MUCH U GO PAY?...POST UR PIX

2 Likes

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by whitebeard(m): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2018
How did ur previous relationship end.?!
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Kingsley10000:
IF I ARRANGE BABE FOR U HOW MUCH U GO PAY?...POST UR PIX
lol Bros na serious thing I need na...

2 Likes

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2018
whitebeard:
How did ur previous relationship end.?!
long story man...u just can't have it all I guess

1 Like

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Kingsley10000: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2018
karterberry1:
lol Bros na serious thing I need na...
Dude,'m damn serious,if you are really,i will help you...if u also want runz gals...just a little token.....tell me d location u want them,age and body conformation
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 6:55am On Jan 10, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Dude,'m damn serious,if you are really,i will help you...if u also want runz gals...just a little token.....tell me d location u want them,age and body conformation
Need a serious relationship... Within Benin or Lagos...
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Kingsley10000: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2018
BY EVENING,I GO GIVE U FEEDBACK...U GO SHOW ME LOVE O

1 Like

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 7:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Kingsley10000:
BY EVENING,I GO GIVE U FEEDBACK...U GO SHOW ME LOVE O
lol no problem Bros
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by kindy51(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2018
karterberry1:
bro no offence but you have more money than brain. Love isn't magic it takes time and patience to build, pm me for a a sure way to find true love...

1 Like

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2018
kindy51:
bro no offence but you have more money than brain. Love isn't magic it takes time and patience to build, pm me for a a sure way to find true love...
If you think falling for the wrong person makex me have more money than brain... Then I feel you're the one that needs to be evaluated...

1 Like

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by mercy0008(f): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2018
OKAY SO IM SINGLE AND ACTUALLY LOOKING TO GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP, BUT CANT SAY I JUST WANT TO GET IN TO A RELATIONSHIP HERE SINCE OTHER FACTORS HAVE TO DETERMINE THAT, LIKE WILL I FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE AND VICE VERSA, ARE WE COMPACTIBLE, OUR LOCATION AND DISTANCE NOT BEING AN ISSUE, OUR BASIC BELIEF SYSTEMS.
SO HOW ABOUT, LETS BE FRIENDS?

4 Likes

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Michelle55: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2018
mercy0008:
OKAY SO IM SINGLE AND ACTUALLY LOOKING TO GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP, BUT CANT SAY I JUST WANT TO GET IN TO A RELATIONSHIP HERE SINCE OTHER FACTORS HAVE TO DETERMINE THAT, LIKE WILL I FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE AND VICE VERSA, ARE WE COMPACTIBLE, OUR LOCATION AND DISTANCE NOT BEING AN ISSUE, OUR BASIC BELIEF SYSTEMS.
sweetie just pm him already... when you guys get to that bridge, you will definitely cross it. give it a trial first. good luck babe!!!

11 Likes

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2018
kindy51:
grin chai nigerians and their mouth ehn
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by kwaso2: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Do u have specifics that u look out for? Like Tribe, age,
colour, state of origin, state of residence, religion, etc. I may be able to recommend someone who is not a fast lane lady.
karterberry1:
hi everyone... My name is Berry... Been a long time guest here on nairaland... But finally decided to create an account days after my two year old relationship shattered my heart without looking back...I wouldn't bore y'all with the details...I have to move on... I need a matured minded girl who's ready for something serious for a healthy relationship... Believe me I'm not broke. I know what it means to love a woman and I'll willingly do anything for my gal as long as she remains loyal...for me to have taken this step... Omon I have been through hell in the hands of gals.. So please... If you're not ready to love me kindly don't try reaching me at all... I love like a fool and at the end of the day I'm usually taken for granted... But I'm not giving up... If after 48hrx nothing good comes out of this post I'll have to reach Joro ...I've got what it takes to be happy and I feel it's high time. I find that person that would appreciate me... Thanks for your time... I hope the guys here would understand and not insult me.. Lol I greet una...Here's my whatsapp number ignore the fact that they not Nigerian numberx I will call whoever reaches me with my Nigerian line and proof by all means to her that I'm here In Nigeria if need be.. +1 484-834-0089 or +233 26 189 4793
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
kwaso2:
Do u have specifics that u look out for? Like Tribe, age,
colour, state of origin, state of residence, religion, etc. I may be able to recommend someone who is not a fast lane lady.
sorry for delay in response... Any tribe would be okay for me...fair with good height... Preferably within Benin or Lagos.. But mobility isn't an issue.. I can always meet her up wherever she is if need be. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
mercy0008:
Pls message me on whatsapp.. Thank you
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
This guy just got dumped for Pete sake and he's just trying to feel the void of been alone and single.

It sucks knowing the girl you love just dumped without looking back. We've all been there so don't try and turn our nl ladies to an object of rebound.

See as he's advertising his rich now and soon will come back here to shout that ladies are gold diggers without realizing he advertised his wealth.

Just go to the brothel near you and sleep with a LovePeddler there and leave our nl girls to us.

You need to mend your heart and not jump into another relationship.

7 Likes

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by scanna: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Is ur life live it
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
phantonce:
This guy just got dumped for Pete sake and he's just trying to feel the void of been alone and single.

It sucks knowing the girl you love just dumped without looking back. We've all been there so don't try and turn our nl ladies to an object of rebound.

See as he's advertising his rich now and soon will come back here to shout that ladies are gold diggers without realizing he advertised his wealth.

Just go to the brothel near you and sleep with a LovePeddler there and leave our nl girls to us.

You need to mend your heart and not jump into another relationship.
you could make your point without being rude.. I'm not searching for a whole to drill... If I was..
Believe me I have my ways... I am hoping to meet someone with whom I can work something out I never came here to jinx anyone or coarse anyone.. We'd talk... We'd meet and If it works... Then good for us...i don't think your opinion is needed...probably would have paid a bit of attention if you were more polite with your approach...have a beautiful day

5 Likes

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by amiibaby(f): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good luck
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
karterberry1:
you could make your point without being rude.. I'm not searching for a whole to drill... If I was..
Believe me I have my ways... I am hoping to meet someone with whom I can work something out I never came here to jinx anyone or coarse anyone.. We'd talk... We'd meet and If it works... Then good for us...i don't think your opinion is needed...probably would have paid a bit of attention if you were more polite with your approach...have a beautiful day

Your excuse is lame and watery.

Is it how low you've become to actually open a thread to get your supposed gf just after a breakup.

Your desperation will only get you hurt the more.

What you're feeling is normal for someone that just got his heart broken... We've all been there.

Jumping into another relationship immediately isn't the solution.
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by GossipGirl1(f): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
I hope you find the right person...
Goodluck
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by mylifepartner(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wow! It looks like posting in the romance section is the fastest way to get lots of views. 705 views in less than 12hrs shocked
Oh, well..! @ op, I wish you good luck in your search

1 Like

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by mylifepartner(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
phantonce:

Is it how low you've become to actually open a thread to get your supposed gf just after a breakup.

What you're feeling is normal for someone that just got his heart broken... We've all been there.

I think you have a point @ the bolded. It may not be very wise to jump into another relationship a few days after a broken one.
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
phantonce:

And jumping on a train captained by a dumb antagonist like you won't help either... So you are hereby ignored for the rest of the day...

2 Likes

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by mercy0008(f): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Thanks dear.
Michelle55:
sweetie just pm him already... when you guys get to that bridge, you will definitely cross it. give it a trial first. good luck babe!!!
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by EmpressT(f): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
I need a serious minded guy for a friendship and one way or the other can lead to something serious...relationship.

1 Like

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by mercy0008(f): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Considering the two preferences I just saw here, there wont be a need to chat you up on WhatsApp. I wish you good luck though
karterberry1:
sorry for delay in response... Any tribe would be okay for me...fair with good height... Preferably within Benin or Lagos.. But mobility isn't an issue.. I can always meet her up wherever she is if need be. Thank you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? / OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? / Please Save Me From Myself: I Am About Getting Married To The Woman I Don't Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.